Can any one booked flat in hallmark avenue, ravet ?

plz share your thoughts, as the booking process is done through some investment consultants.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am looking for investing there, though not sure of the builder quality and his reputation. I am not sure if they have all the necessary approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they have approvals only thing is that booking is done though some investment agency and that agency will be providing necessary reg documents.
    so it looks risky
    i still hold on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh05
    Yes, they have approvals only thing is that booking is done though some investment agency and that agency will be providing necessary reg documents.
    so it looks risky
    i still hold on this.

Hi Nilesh,

Have you booked any flat there in Hallmark avenue?

Thanks
    Amaresh
    CommentQuote
  • Hello members,

Has anybody booked flat in this scheme?

Please share me the detail reviews about the builder Rajheramb. Have they done / started agreements recently ?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Hallmark Avenue here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/52298-hallmark-avenue-rajheramb-developers-ravet-pune?t=53898
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

CommentQuote