Anyone has any idea about this project or builder - Anu Constructions - A Bhosale-Patil Group . He is quoting 3350 (negotiable) and total for 2 bhk is coming around 44 ls.

Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not sure of the project.....but in my opinion, 3000 plus psf looks very exp...when people have purchased apts in Hadapsar for say 30-32 L, this is way on the higher side
    CommentQuote
  • What rate do you think is reasonable for a project that is right on the Pune - Solapur main road. This project is next to the Kirloskar bridge.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont buy there even for 1000 psqft!! People from Ramtekdi slums come their for their morning activities!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen the project. It has its entry, not sure if its a sanctioned entry point, from the Solapur highway. The area around has quite a few garages and temporary sheds. Atleast this was the situation about 3-4 months back. I am not sure if you can turn towards Fatima Nagar immediately after exiting from the society and one has to take the U turn from the Magarpatta signal. 3350 sounds quite high for this location.
    CommentQuote
  • Please dont buy there!! slum people from ramtekdi go in that area for Morning activities!! Not a view any person would want to see in the morning!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannusingh
    It has its entry, not sure if its a sanctioned entry point, from the Solapur highway. .

manusingh,

How do I confirm this?

What is a reasonable rate for this project?. I havent seen the site yet, but it appeared like it was on the main road. How are the surroundings?. Any other issues you know about?
    CommentQuote
  • Frankly I have no idea about how to confirm this but just question the developer about this as I may be wrong. However the area around here is not very suitable for cosmopolitan living and is better avoided. At Hadapsar go only for projects on magarpatta road and nowehere else. Better to come to Wanavdi, NIBM, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon park if looking for East Pune. Everywhere else would make you feel a bit apprehensive. I know this as I lived in Hadapsar for about a year and shifted to Salunkhe Vihar road after that. I live a lot more comfortably now.
    CommentQuote
    Frankly I have no idea about how to confirm this but just question the developer about this as I may be wrong. However the area around here is not very suitable for cosmopolitan living and is better avoided. At Hadapsar go only for projects on magarpatta road and nowehere else. Better to come to Wanavdi, NIBM, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon park if looking for East Pune. Everywhere else would make you feel a bit apprehensive. I know this as I lived in Hadapsar for about a year and shifted to Salunkhe Vihar road after that. I live a lot more comfortably now.

Thanks for this info. We had actually dropped Hadapsar sometime back, but yesterday we happened to notice this project and while we are crossing it appeared near the main road, so I thought to enquire.

Since we are primarily looking for new projects the choice seems very less in the areas you have mentioned. At Wanowrie we just saw SLK heights and found out it was too close to a cemetry.

Can you recommend any projects to see at NIBM.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the new construction near NIBM is happening near Undri or near the Raheja Vistas site. I think the exact postal address is Mohammadwadi but is not close to Mohammadwadi at all. There's an under construction Parmar project as well as a new Goel ganga site right besides the Raheja Vistas site. I think there is still some availibility at the Karia Builders project next to Clover Highlands. You can check the various Brahma projects and a few other projects near Kumar Sansar and DSK garden enclave. None of these except the Brahma, Highlands and the Karia projects are on main NIBM connecting roads. Resales will be better than buying from builders here. Some projects to try for resales are Mayfair, Rose Parade, Green Acres, Brahma Majestic (my favourite), Kubera Sankul etc.
    CommentQuote
    There's an under construction Parmar project as well as a new Goel ganga site right besides the Raheja Vistas site. I think there is still some availibility at the Karia Builders project next to Clover Highlands. You can check the various Brahma projects and a few other projects near Kumar Sansar and DSK garden enclave. None of these except the Brahma, Highlands and the Karia projects are on main NIBM connecting roads. .

We are not looking for resales at the moment unless all the new projects have been exhausted.

Are these projects in the better half of NIBM road?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are not looking at resales, then there is not much available on the main NIBM road. You have also said that you do not like the area near Nyati and near abouts so not much available nearby too. There are actually 2 NIBM roads. One that goes up the hill towards Clover Highlands from the NIBM Y junction and then one that goes to Cloud 9 from there. New construction activity is going on near the valley overlooking Cloud 9 and this is where Raheja Vistas and others are present. The other location where new construction activity is happening is beyond Clover Highlands on the Y junction towards Hills & Dale and Nyati. DSK and Kumar sansar are on the road coming from Katraj and joining the NIBM road from Jyoti. hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the Celebria project this Sunday. They quoted initially 3350 and then 3200 , They said they will negotiate further after we have finalized. The location was good. There were 2 entrances. But we were told to enter through the entrance where the arch was put up. The project was right on the main road. There was indeed a garage near the entrance we were told to go through, but it was not that noticable to spoil the overall look of the place. Also I did not find anything noticable around to spoil the overall look of the place. The location of the project is also at the beginning of Hadapsar before Magarpatta city. Perfect for people who are working in Magarpatta and whose children are studying at Camp schools like St Marys or Bishops. Camp is only 5 km away. Since Wanowrie is also close by, there will be accessibility to good play schools at Wanowrie. The show flat was also good with spacious balcony. One wierd thing I saw in the kitchen and dry balcony was that there was an extension box and the microwave and the washing machine in the dry balcony was also connected to it.The extension line ran through almost 1/4 of the kitchen so as to blocking the entrance to the dry balcony. There was a switch in the kitchen. I wonder why they did not use that for the microwave and wish there was a switch in the dry balcony or somewhere nearer the dry balcony so that the extension wire wouldn't block 1/4 of the kithen and the dry balcony. . Few areas of concern are, I dont consider any of it major though-

Though I consider the location good, I dont feel it has much scope to develop into a posh place like Viman nagar area
      The 2 entrances. The sales person said that one entrance would be used for the commercial project that will be put up in the same complex at the beginning of the complex. But they are under discussion if they have to use the same entrace for both residential and commercial. So no clarity on this at the moment.
      The amenities are at the end of the flat. So the residents of the first flat have to march all the way to the back to use them. Also No piped gas. Also their 3 side open for all flats marketing talk will not be valid for the first flat after the commercial property comes up.
      Lack of plug point closer to the dry balcony for the washing machine.
    CommentQuote