What is Geras reputation on timely delivery

Last updated: October 24 2009
1 | Posts
1308 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Geras reputation on timely delivery

I have seen ads from Gera for possession of flats in the Gera Skyvill project by December'09. I have been to the place and do see a lot of work happening gviing me a feel that they will not be ready by December

The brokers and the builders keep assuring me that the delivery will be in Dec'09. I have seen some ads on the realty sites (magicbricks etc. That talk about delivery of some flats by Nov'09.

Does anyone have experience with Gera? Please advise

Also, Kharadi is notorious for it water mafia. Does Gera have the clout to provide water suppy?

Re : What is Geras reputation on timely delivery

Originally posted by hchetnani View Post
    I have seen ads from Gera for possession of flats in the Gera Skyvill project by December'09. I have been to the place and do see a lot of work happening gviing me a feel that they will not be ready by December

The brokers and the builders keep assuring me that the delivery will be in Dec'09. I have seen some ads on the realty sites (magicbricks etc. That talk about delivery of some flats by Nov'09.

Does anyone have experience with Gera? Please advise

Also, Kharadi is notorious for it water mafia. Does Gera have the clout to provide water suppy?
    Look for delays at Gera Regents Park, Pancard club, Baner too. This Rohit Gera is a big crook. He is also opposing the RE regulator bill.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X