Chrrysalis project by B.U. Bhandari in Wagholi

Last updated: November 13 2011
8 | Posts
3253 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrrysalis project by B.U. Bhandari in Wagholi

How is Chrrysalis project by B.U. Bhandari in Wagholi? This project is next to Ozone Villas. Is Chrrysalis good for investment?

Re : Chrrysalis project by B.U. Bhandari in Wagholi

Originally posted by investinpune View Post
    How is Chrrysalis project by B.U. Bhandari in Wagholi? This project is next to Ozone Villas. Is Chrrysalis good for investment?
    Yeah if you are not looking for returns for next five six years.. very difficult to rent out row house as of now.. complete dependency on tanker water.. approach road not fully ready.. far from basic hospitals, station, airport.. no lights around at night......
    really nice layout of house but not good as of today..

Comment

Man, why do you want to venture outside PMC limits?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

outside PMC limits ...

Hey ...
        I have been to this project .. and I liked it so much that I was planning to go ahead and book this ( although I changed my mind later on)...
        The main reason being that The row house layout seemed gr8 to me ... and with a budget of 50 lacs.... i had thought of moving to a row house wud be better than a 3bhk in some place where water still would be brought by tankers (read as outskirts of baner and/or wakad areas)
        Infact being outside PMC limits has its own benefits :
        No corporation tax ! ( Although it may seem that its negligent, I came to know that for a 3bhk of 1500 sqft, the corporation tax comes to around 8k per year. and thats definitely not negligent) Wagholi falls under gram panchayat ... whose tax are feebile in comparison ot PMC tax.
        The location of the project didnt require much of roads to be developed...apart from the approach road from the highway .
        Also the builders claim that there is a water pipline which is being brought there under the world bank funding...which would eventuallly bring water to this proj. (Initially i doubted this,... but recently I read somewer that the pipeline has already reached till chandan nagar..prbbly near kharadi...) so i was convinced abt this also ...
        But finally the reason that I dropped this was due to under dev in that area + wagholi sez being cancelled + no availability of daily neccessities nearby ...

Comment

outside PMC limits ...

Hey ...
          I have been to this project .. and I liked it so much that I was planning to go ahead and book this ( although I changed my mind later on)...
          The main reason being that The row house layout seemed gr8 to me ... and with a budget of 50 lacs.... i had thought of moving to a row house wud be better than a 3bhk in some place where water still would be brought by tankers (read as outskirts of baner and/or wakad areas)
          Infact being outside PMC limits has its own benefits :
          No corporation tax ! ( Although it may seem that its negligent, I came to know that for a 3bhk of 1500 sqft, the corporation tax comes to around 8k per year. and thats definitely not negligent) Wagholi falls under gram panchayat ... whose tax are feebile in comparison ot PMC tax.
          The location of the project didnt require much of roads to be developed...apart from the approach road from the highway .
          Also the builders claim that there is a water pipline which is being brought there under the world bank funding...which would eventuallly bring water to this proj. (Initially i doubted this,... but recently I read somewer that the pipeline has already reached till chandan nagar..prbbly near kharadi...) so i was convinced abt this also ...
          But finally the reason that I dropped this was due to under dev in that area + wagholi sez being cancelled + no availability of daily neccessities nearby ...

Comment

Try out the Aarohi project, it probably has all the pluses u mentioned & none of negatives accept the area will need some time for development. Yeah its near Hinjewadi not in Wabholi

Comment

HI,
              I suppose you mean the project by Infy ppl (ITWAP or Insignia...am not sure)

Actually I did try and visit one of those (above mentioned) projects ... but I simply could not find my way in ( I had a rough Idea that it was behind balewadi stadium) ...though ...but I cudnt find my way to take a left turn before the stadium ...and the junction that I reached was where the road from Baner and signet corner meets.
              Can anyone let me know the route to this project ?
              People who have booked into this project...can you please let us know the pros and cons of this proj also ??

thanks
              Last edited by thatsnick001; October 27 2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah I am talking about the same project. Specs are really nice. Full of amenities. Construction quality is good as monitored by external Quality control unit. New Roads are proposed directly going to Hinjewadi which make Hinjewadi 4 kms. Plan for new approach road as well not going through Sus gaon. Close to Vidya valley school(reputated) for kids.

Comment

whats the status...

Does anyone know the status on this project...

I was doing some research on wagholi based row house schemes...and came across this scheme

I happened to see one of their video and at least the video looks appealing
                  Row houses Pune Wagholi, Bungalows Pune Wagholi, Real estate Pune, Row houses Pune Chrrysalis - YouTube

whether the community looks the way they have projected in the video?

any inputs please

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X