PMC Vs PCMC

Last updated: February 27 2010
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : PMC Vs PCMC

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
    PCMC area is closer to Mumbai than PMC area. hence, it gets obvious benefits of more chance of development as compared to PMC.
    Closer to Mumbai!!!!!!

I did not understand this point.

VK

Comment

^^ It is industrial area. What people or say the Govt. forgets is that PCMC has all-inclusive growth where jobs are created right from sweepers to top management in the Co. whereas in Pune there is just IT alone, where semi-skilled, unskilled people don't get jobs. Many times Puneties take the credits of PCMC like Pune is auto-hub or cluster. In actual it is PCMC & not Pune.
      Pune has educational institutions & IT, that's all. In this, the illiterate guy is left out. The actual wealth creators are in PCMC rather than PMC.
      Even if you see, many high-end cars bear the no. MH-14. However, one has to note that the revenges earned by PCMC are greater while the expenditure is less due to low population. Many people work at PCMC & stay at PMC. This is also the reason for better water supply to PCMC areas.

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
      In PMC, the roads are so bad & narrow that a senseless driver cannot drive senselessly even if he tries to.
      Hahaha. Other bad part of PCMC is auto-rickshaws. They don't ply by meter.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
        Closer to Mumbai!!!!!!

I did not understand this point.

VK
        The industrial development would be more in PCMC towards Mumbai side as compared to PMC in Hadapsar\Katraj\Nagar road side in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          ^^ It is industrial area. What people or say the Govt. forgets is that PCMC has all-inclusive growth where jobs are created right from sweepers to top management in the Co. whereas in Pune there is just IT alone, where semi-skilled, unskilled people don't get jobs. Many times Puneties take the credits of PCMC like Pune is auto-hub or cluster. In actual it is PCMC & not Pune.
          Pune has educational institutions & IT, that's all. In this, the illiterate guy is left out. The actual wealth creators are in PCMC rather than PMC.
          Even if you see, many high-end cars bear the no. MH-14. However, one has to note that the revenges earned by PCMC are greater while the expenditure is less due to low population. Many people work at PCMC & stay at PMC. This is also the reason for better water supply to PCMC areas.

Hahaha. Other bad part of PCMC is auto-rickshaws. They don't ply by meter.
          100% true. From Park Street main entrance to Parihar Chowk, rickshawwalla told me rate of Rs.150 . I got my bike and vroomed past him in no time....

MH-14 cars are BMW's/AUDI's/MERC's & ofcourse SCORPIO's....

Comment

[quote=realacres;40730 However, one has to note that the revenges earned by PCMC are greater while the expenditure is less due to low population.[/quote]

I think you intend to say "revenues" rather than "revenges"

Comment

^^ Err, I goofed up. It is revenues & not revenges. Thanks for bringing this point out.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                PCMC area is closer to Mumbai than PMC area. hence, it gets obvious benefits of more chance of development as compared to PMC.
                Well the main reason is that PCMC is one of the richest Corporations Thanks to the huge list of companies in their area.

Another good part is that it is also very well managed.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                  100% true. From Park Street main entrance to Parihar Chowk, rickshawwalla told me rate of Rs.150 . I got my bike and vroomed past him in no time....

MH-14 cars are BMW's/AUDI's/MERC's & ofcourse SCORPIO's....
                  I paid Rs. 40/- for the same distance 3 days back. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
                    Oh is it ? Alas...pls give me your number please so that whenever I need to go to Aundh, I 'll call you and take a ride in your rickshaw.

Njoy the ride in your Rickshaw...I think you must be from Rickshaw panchayat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post

3 days back you have mentioned to "Mods" in one of the thread that you are in UK. But still you paid Rs. 40 to Auto in Wakad . Good area for rent appreciation you have mentioned as Wakad.
                      LOL

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X