Collapse

PMC Vs PCMC

Last updated: February 27 2010
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : PMC Vs PCMC

PCMC to get Rs 210 cr loan from WB for road development. Read article in today's TOI.
    ]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/PCMC-to-get-Rs-210-cr-loan-from-WB/articleshow/5190623.cms[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
      I found the main road on pashan sus road good enogh, but the baner main road connecting to university circle is not good.

Although some repair work is going on (ceement road), still i think it wont that good as pashan sus road stretch.
      Bhai, give them some time. The stretch would be as good as Pashan-Sus road. I have seen the Pashan-Sus road getting repaired, and the situation was not too pretty even then.

Comment

PCMC to get Rs 210 cr loan from WB for road development. Check out ToI link
        ]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/PCMC-to-get-Rs-210-cr-loan-from-WB/articleshow/5190623.cms[/URL]

Comment

PCMC got a loan sanctioned from Worl bank of value 210 Cr for road development. Reference ToI.

Comment

Originally posted by nimish1981 View Post
            Bhai, give them some time. The stretch would be as good as Pashan-Sus road. I have seen the Pashan-Sus road getting repaired, and the situation was not too pretty even then.

Well no doubt Pashan-Sus Road is good....but the imp point to take note...is hw many ppl benefit due to that...only the ppl stayin in that area.

Also thats most imp factor tht helped here was the Games Event in Balewadi....

Mny Brokers in tht area agree that the road actually helped as a big add on to increase the RE prices in that area....and they are thankfull to the Games event for that cos else this road wouldnt hv come up.....

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
              I found the main road on pashan sus road good enogh, but the baner main road connecting to university circle is not good.

Although some repair work is going on (ceement road), still i think it wont that good as pashan sus road stretch.
              The sole reason Sus road got wide:- CYG Games as the Baner road over bridge on highway wasn't complete. Sus road became good just out of fluke & I am very much sure that this road will sufficient for next 10-12 years.

Agreed that Baner road is going on. Reason:- CYG games over, no pressure on contractor. Now they will float another tender for same work & eat some flesh in that again. But once completed, it will look like some good roads in Bandra, Juhu. You don't feel that you are in Pune on this stretch!!
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                The sole reason Sus road got wide:- CYG Games as the Baner road over bridge on highway wasn't complete. Sus road became good just out of fluke & I am very much sure that this road will sufficient for next 10-12 years.

Agreed that Baner road is going on. Reason:- CYG games over, no pressure on contractor. Now they will float another tender for same work & eat some flesh in that again. But once completed, it will look like some good roads in Bandra, Juhu. You don't feel that you are in Pune on this stretch!!
                That means once that road get completed rates of RE also will follow Bandra ,Juhu rates
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                  That means once that road get completed rates of RE also will follow Bandra ,Juhu rates
                  Ha ha...good one ! Imagine sus road 10K rs/sq ft or probably more than that.

Comment

i dit not get why being close to mumbai by few kms makes it more suitable for development.

anyways, PCMC is a richest municiple corporation and hence when every corporator gets his share, there is still plenty left which is used for developing infrastructure....

Comment

Originally posted by ams444 View Post
                      i dit not get why being close to mumbai by few kms makes it more suitable for development.

anyways, PCMC is a richest municiple corporation and hence when every corporator gets his share, there is still plenty left which is used for developing infrastructure....
                      One more:-
                      People work in PCMC & stay in PMC. Hence, PMC needs to spend more without much earnings while PCMC gets more without having to spend a lot.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X