Could anybody please tell me how much is worth to pay for any resale flat in Kunal Icon (900 sq ft.) in PS including open parking?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My friend booked and got the possession of the 2BHK flat in PS by Wadhwani with almost same area and including parking in 26L, going by that 26-30L should be fine as you are not getting parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshzanwar
    Could anybody please tell me how much is worth to pay for any resale flat in Kunal Icon (900 sq ft.) in PS including open parking?

What's the price requested to you? in Rs/sqft?
    CommentQuote

25-27L all inclusive should be a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am intereted in Knowing how much would it cost to buy a resale flat in Kunal Icon
    CommentQuote

Kunal Icon is already 5 to 6 years old. Most lifts are in bad shape. Too big society to manage. Still builder has not completed coverd parking , badminton court, party hall and will not do in future and will not get completion certificate until he do that.
    Security is big issue and thefts are common.
    Rate in area for new ready posseison is 3000/- so can try at 2700/-
    CommentQuote
  • My friend took one resale flat for 32 lacks.
    Its a 3 bhk flat of area i dnt remember may be 1350.
    So more than 2200-2300 is useless.
    U can get 2700,2800 nearby with gud fittings and new flats.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks all for the valuable replies...owner is coating 29L including open parking (as per PCMC rules it's free in PS) and semi-furnished...If we calculate per/sqft rate then it goes upto RS 3250 which is really hight in PS for a 4-5 years old property. Flat is on the top floor, main road facing bedroom tarrace and no balcony for hall..I am expecting 25L - 26L for the same.. let's see if owner agrees to the same..:)
    CommentQuote

25L all incl max.
    CommentQuote
  • Kunal Icon is like a modern day chawl. Its too crowded and construction is now very old. Look or better projects in PS area
    CommentQuote
  • You have a lot of better projects than Kunal Icon in PS. Check them out too.. Kunal Icon construction is not too good.. and lifts are horrendous..

Nothing about 2500 for resale in Kunal Icon.. there are decent projects in Rahatni for good rates.. 5 mins ahead of PS.. and decently connected for 26-27L.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , better to go for Fresh Brand New flat in Rahatni compared to resale in PS.
    CommentQuote
  • I think people should think before posting. Kunal Icon is one of the Few projects in that area which has huge space between buildings & lot of open area(which we dont get to see now a days), the amenities too are quite decent. So while it does have its flaws, its one of the best projects that are in PS.
    CommentQuote
  • Old Flats vs New one

Haven't seen Kunal Icon, but do agree with Technocrat in regard that in old flats floor and society plan are much better with sufficient free space. Now new buildings - most of them are railway bogey. Though look quite gracious in POP and MDF woods, but just wonder as to how long they would look gracious. Floor and Ceiling height is very less and to just show off with decorative false ceiling, that space reduce even further.

BTW, what would be ideal resale price for 3-4 years old flats in DeepMala, Dwarkadhish and Roseland Residency.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Technocrat
    I think people should think before posting. Kunal Icon is one of the Few projects in that area which has huge space between buildings & lot of open area(which we dont get to see now a days), the amenities too are quite decent. So while it does have its flaws, its one of the best projects that are in PS.

Personal opinion buddy... everyone is entitled one.. Kunal icons is one of the first projects in PS.. but one of the best.. is a new story... a friends door was lifted clean of the hinges and everything inside was missing... whats heaven for one is hell for another.. also construction quality in Kunal Icon is not too good.. definitely not worth 3000+ for resale on top floor.. question is will you buy at that rate..
    CommentQuote
  • Ofcourse to each his own. Actually My response was to someone who called it a Chawl.

Yes Kunal Icon does have its share of issues, no denying that but its certainly has a lot of Plus points too.

p.s. No I dont own a flat in KI :)
    CommentQuote