How much rent is going on in Wagholi for 3 BHK Rowhouse? total built up area is around 1600 sq ft.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by investinpune
    How much rent is going on in Wagholi for 3 BHK Rowhouse? total built up area is around 1600 sq ft.

I don't think too many people are staying on rent in Wagholi row houses as of now.. no PMC water.. and not too many roads.. however if you do want it 10K should be more than enough.. try 9 also.. not worth paying more even for a row house.....
    CommentQuote
  • That may fetch you 8k to 10K
    Rowhouses are not good in terms for rental as mostly it will be taken by working class which generally prefer flats.
    And that too 10 km away from Viman Nagar, so a person with a taste of rowhouse will like to own one rather then take rented. Thats my opinion.

Like a medium size family with kids are candidate but they prefers proximity to school.
    CommentQuote
  • That may fetch you 8k to 10K
    CommentQuote
  • Try asking for 5K at the most.
    CommentQuote
  • I was looking for a rented flat for a friend in Kharadi. That time the broker offered me several 2bhk flats below 5K at wagholi.
    I dont know about row houses there, but there was a classified posted on wall in my office to rent out a rowhouse in Ravi garden on Solapur road, after gadital, at 8K negotiable.

Originally Posted by investinpune
    CommentQuote
  • Rowhouses are not good in terms for rental as mostly it will be taken by working class which generally prefer flats.
    And that too 10 km away from Viman Nagar, so a person with a taste of rowhouse will like to own one rather then take rented. Like a medium size family with kids are candidate but they prefers proximity to school.
    Thats my opinion.
    CommentQuote