Last updated: July 7 2018
24 | Posts
3241 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK Options in West Pune

Hi All,

I am from Ulhasnagar and work in Mumbai. It may just happen that I will be moving to Pune on assignment on long term basis. I am planning to buy an apartment for self use in West Pune (Wakad, Balewadi, Baner areas). I had seen few projects in Wakad and I liked Pristine Prolife, I was shown a ready flat on first floor of A wing and I found construction quality to be decent so I may consider Pristine Prolife property. I am also told that Marvel Realtors are good in Pune so I will be checking out their Cascada property over this weekend. I will also be checking out Pride Turquoise this weekend, however, I have seen from many posts that Pride Purple do not deliver a good quality anymore. I have seen plans of Kalpatru Harmony and Splendour plans and both plans look like train compartments.

Please advise about good quality construction in around Wakad and Balewadi with some recent pricing inputs. Also I dont want to sound rude, however, will prefer experience based inputs rather than hearsays. My main requirement is quality construction, if the project is worth it I can stretch my budget (75 Lakhs).

Good inputs and suggestions appreciated.

Regards
    TheGoodOne

Re : 2 BHK Options in West Pune

Originally posted by thegoodone View Post
    Hi All,

I am from Ulhasnagar and work in Mumbai. It may just happen that I will be moving to Pune on assignment on long term basis. I am planning to buy an apartment for self use in West Pune (Wakad, Balewadi, Baner areas). I had seen few projects in Wakad and I liked Pristine Prolife, I was shown a ready flat on first floor of A wing and I found construction quality to be decent so I may consider Pristine Prolife property. I am also told that Marvel Realtors are good in Pune so I will be checking out their Cascada property over this weekend. I will also be checking out Pride Turquoise this weekend, however, I have seen from many posts that Pride Purple do not deliver a good quality anymore. I have seen plans of Kalpatru Harmony and Splendour plans and both plans look like train compartments.

Please advise about good quality construction in around Wakad and Balewadi with some recent pricing inputs. Also I dont want to sound rude, however, will prefer experience based inputs rather than hearsays. My main requirement is quality construction, if the project is worth it I can stretch my budget (75 Lakhs).

Good inputs and suggestions appreciated.

Regards
    TheGoodOne
    2 bhk in cascada will cost north of 90. Infact your budget is not enough fr any marvel property.

Check 43 privet in balewadi. Options may be limited though.

I had the same feeling about kalptaru.

Comment

Thank you RP Pune, I can increase the budget if the project is worth.

Comment

Senior members please respond.

Comment

Check Greens project (off dange chawk, slightly awy from Wakad), or if you are thinking of resale then you can check Rohan tarang, costa rica, cappricio, palash 2e\plus - these are from reputed builders and have decent floor plans.

Comment

Wakad is cheaper with lot of resale options...u can check etc....marvel cascada in balewadi launced 2-3 yrs back and still status is same..they have now launced brisa near to cascada (better location than cascad) @6K possession in 2014-15...chk privet drive ,sai eshaniya, kunal aspire, pranika , vanshaj , paritosh, couple of projects near amit saphhire park etc...rate is 5500--6K..not sure if u r looking at ready posession or under construction.
            Originally posted by HMM1978 View Post
            Check Greens project (off dange chawk, slightly awy from Wakad), or if you are thinking of resale then you can check Rohan tarang, costa rica, cappricio, palash 2e\plus - these are from reputed builders and have decent floor plans.

Comment

Considering your budget, you should certainly visit Greens at dange Chowk. Apartments are quite spacious and the construction quality is exceptionally good. 2 BHK might cost your around 70L including everything.

Comment

Thank you all for replying. I can wait for one year for possesion, however considering the state of builders's cash crunch under construction could be risky. Btw I spoke to sales guy at park turquoise and he is quoting 85L for 2BHK all inclusive and willing to negotiate. I was in Pune in month of Feb 2013 for property show and Pride Purple guys told me that they dont have any 2BHK in turquoise, when I told this to sales guy he casually said yes we had done this, only reason I can think of is that they were expecting prices to go up drastically, however, you never know.. Please keep suggestions coming in.. any idea about water situation in wakad and balewadi areas ? I had seen rohan tarang but I didnt like the building, I guess the building is showing signs of wear and tear within first few years.

Comment

wakad has better water availability, PCMC is better than PMC in terms of planning. ready possession options will be limited and resale - buy only if new flat is available.

Comment

do check resale at Nandan Inspera - beautiful project. Anshul Casa is another project. Check out Vilas Javadekar's Palladio project. Prolife has received 5 star crisil rating, so its also good project. Rohan tarang has mosque behind, so if you're not troubled by it, its good project too. don't go to any local chaap builder, go to only reputed builders. wakad has many builders which are local landlords, so keep in mind that you opt for a better builder whose track record is good

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Pune
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X