New project by Aarohi ‘s builder

Last updated: April 8 2010
7 | Posts
2252 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project by Aarohi ‘s builder

I heard that the builder of Aarohi(ITWAP group) is coming with new scheme near to Rohan’s Lehar project. They are saying, Infosys group (150 people) is interested and ready to book in this scheme (2800 psf).
    Anyone can comment on it.

Re : New project by Aarohi ‘s builder

Hi, you are right, we are coming up with a new 10 acre project, near Kirloskar Brother and many groups have approached us for pre launch offer and discussions are going on. It will be a high end 2/3 BHK project with an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL upto 12th STD in the CAMPUS ! so rates will be 3,000-00 & above.

Comment

good to know that we have one more builder openly here.

Originally posted by Tierth View Post
      Hi, you are right, we are coming up with a new 10 acre project, near Kirloskar Brother and many groups have approached us for pre launch offer and discussions are going on. It will be a high end 2/3 BHK project with an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL upto 12th STD in the CAMPUS ! so rates will be 3,000-00 & above.

Comment

Originally posted by Tierth View Post
        When is this going to be officially launched ? And is the 3000+ rate for pre-launch group booking or is that going to be a discounted rate ??

If I am not wrong, you are the same guys (Tierth) who are coming up with a private IT park (Technospace) right behind Merc showroom ?
        Any plans to connect these two projects by road ??

Comment

All salesmen from builder should be banned in this forum.

This forum can't be used for RE project advertisements for that they got newspaper like Toilet papers .

Moderators , pls watch for these kind of adv. campaign on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by amolk09 View Post
            All salesmen from builder should be banned in this forum.

This forum can't be used for RE project advertisements for that they got newspaper like Toilet papers .

Moderators , pls watch for these kind of adv. campaign on this forum.
            Amol,

I am equally against builders, but I do not agree with the proposal to ban them from forums.

Their participation can be used to seek answers to questions, specific to their schemes. e.g. you promised to give possession on this date, why delay? Why earlier promised amenity is not given now?

Provided their participation is fair and they don't disappear when needed.

Comment

Hi Tierth,

Welcome to the forum. Please ignore those who say builders should not be allowed here.
              Which project are you launching? Do open a separate thread for your project.

I guess Jitu is setting a good example after all

Comment

Agreed.

Welcome, Tierth.
                I hope, you have taken feedback from this forum regarding value for money property, as well.

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
                Hi Tierth,

Welcome to the forum. Please ignore those who say builders should not be allowed here.
                Which project are you launching? Do open a separate thread for your project.

I guess Jitu is setting a good example after all

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X