Plots schemes in western pune, which one to choose

Last updated: August 3 2014
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots schemes in western pune, which one to choose

Originally posted by desixyz View Post
    Please do not buy NA - IT or any NA land with classification other than Residential-NA. You will have major issues in the future for re-sale or even building.
    +1

There are many such plot schemes around Hinjewadi, fooling people. But people still buy

One of my doctor friend bought such a plot in 2007, believing that anytype of NA is fine and should'nt be a problem. Its been 4 years he is trying to resell, but it has turned out to be a dead investment.

Comment

what is the future of these plots...I heard these schemes are there since 2005-2006 or earlier...

what is the probability of these schemes converting to NA schemes in next 5 to 6 years time as I am interested to buy small plots here ?

senior members please help

Comment

friends,

last week I got an offer about one small plot scheme near hinjewadi phase 1. It is less than 1 km from Mezza9 hotel. 3 of my friends have booked there with a rate of Rs. 1060 per sq. feet. I am also thinking to book 2000 sq. feet plot.

These are NOT NA plots yet but there are good chances that in coming 2-3 years this area will be absorbed into PCMC.

This is small plotting scheme of 25000 sq. feet total size close to bigger plotting scheme called "Classic"

some people there have already constructed the bunglows here..(very few). When inquired to one of them he said he belongs to hinjewadi gaon. He bought this plot of 3000 sq. feet long back and built a house for him.

Comment

I am one IT girl who IGNORED all the complaints against SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS posted on different web sites and still went ahead to purchase a plot with them trusting them blindly and today I am running after Consumer Courts and Police Station after getting badly cheated by them. I can only say one thing:

Don’t purchase plots from SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS. They are BIG CHEATERS.
          You will LOSE your HARD EARNED MONEY. There are many CASES filed against them in CONSUMER COURT and in PUNE POLICE Station.
          All those good comments you see posted about SAIRUNG are by their own staff., never go by them.
          For how they cheat, just go to the courts and police station and ask for the file cases., you will see many.

I was so tempted to purchase a plot in MARUNGI Road near LIFE REPUBLIC looking at the appreciation it will earn me and now I am suffering very badly.
          There are many groups in YAHOO, REDIFF, IndiaRealEstateForum, OLX, FB where people have shared all their BAD experiences they had with SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS.

I was actually tempted as I knew many people who purchased plots from SAIRUNG and earned good returns when they sold it off but the one who holds it finally will suffer as some of these people who approached the Municipality for constructing the houses were told clearly that none of these plots are legal, they come under MIDC and will never be given permission to construct houses.

So as long as it runs, SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS will keep cheating people and make MONEY. At the end of the day, people will have to run after Consumer Courts like me as these are CIVIL cases and no DIRECT POLICE action can be taken on them. I am BLEEDING.

Comment

Vikas, could you pls advise which are the schemes near Hinjewadi are NATP plots..

It'll be helpful to buyers then choose

Comment

Most of these schems have serious loopholes.proposed n/a is not a good buy.
              It will remain proposed for next ten years.
              If you have your name in a 7/12 of an agricultural plot,then only can you buy agricultural land in Maharastra.
              Buy n/a land after getting title verified by a competent advocate who deals in land matters.
              Dont fall for smooth advts and salestalk.
              There are many a pitfall in buying land in and around Pune.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X