Hi
I would appreciate any feedback regarding the most important decision in my life.:)

I have a 3 yr daughter and i am shifting to Pune for her education.
After lot of property search i have zoomed on Rohan Mithila , Vimanagar and Gera GreensVille, kharadi a 81 Row house scheme which is about 8 years old.

Both are offerd at similar rates around 1.25 Cr.

Now the thing is Gera one is quite huge to what Rohan Mithila has to offer.
But then Gera in Kharadi tough the society looks good and maintained i feel there is still 1 year atleast for the surrounding area to develop may be more.
But rohan Mithila looks well developed with access to market. But the flat sizes are very small. Im so confused ?

Can someone please help me ?
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you please list down the apartment sizes in square feet and rates as applicable.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply.
    This is about approx.

1) Rohan Mithila (This is Garden Flat) Sq 1125 Builtup + Carpet/Garden 400 Sq Ft. so about 1600 Total Area 1.25 Cr

Rate Per Sq.Ft 7812 Rs

2) Gera Greenvilla 2600 Sq Fr 1.25 Cr

Rate Per Sq Ft 4,807

Both Property are resale properties so please add , Registration and Stamp duty charges extra to the above cost.

Then again i'm looking for ready possession property.
    CommentQuote
  • Gera greensville looks a better bet in my opinion...much more area and kharadi has devwloped quite nicely over the last few years

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • I'd say Kharadi. House size is something that can't be increased later on, so higher the better. Plus a row house feel is very different from flat.

Besides, Rohan Mithila garden flats are joke. No fence to separate your garden from outside, just a walkway outside your house from where everyone can peep in. Too much trust put into the security. I'd say even if you don't go for Kharadi deal for some reason, forget Rohan Mithila garden flats, as they are not worth the name 'garden flat'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by freshseasons
    Hi
    I would appreciate any feedback regarding the most important decision in my life.:)

I have a 3 yr daughter and i am shifting to Pune for her education.
    After lot of property search i have zoomed on Rohan Mithila , Vimanagar and Gera GreensVille, kharadi a 81 Row house scheme which is about 8 years old.

Both are offerd at similar rates around 1.25 Cr.

Now the thing is Gera one is quite huge to what Rohan Mithila has to offer.
    But then Gera in Kharadi tough the society looks good and maintained i feel there is still 1 year atleast for the surrounding area to develop may be more.
    But rohan Mithila looks well developed with access to market. But the flat sizes are very small. Im so confused ?

Can someone please help me ?

For almost the same amount, you would get a 3BHK, 1350 sq ft (carpet)+ CCP, higher floor, in KalyaniNagar. K'ngr has much better infra, connectivity, no water issues & less noisier (than Mithila).

I have seen Mithila...they are matchboxes. I have inspected Gera B'lows & row houses as well. The place is atleast 3 years away from development & social infra. Choose wisely.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all for the replies. Appreciate each and every single input. The thing is nowhere, again absolutely nowhere besides this forum, one would find sincere opinions. Can't even talk to brokers or builders who advertises while committing things lying on face. But then again these days its almost given.

Originally Posted by Karan Dheer
    For almost the same amount, you would get a 3BHK, 1350 sq ft (carpet)+ CCP, higher floor, in KalyaniNagar. K'ngr has much better infra, connectivity, no water issues & less noisier (than Mithila).

I have seen Mithila...they are matchboxes. I have inspected Gera B'lows & row houses as well. The place is atleast 3 years away from development & social infra. Choose wisely.

Seen Kumar Kruti and Forteleza in this range but those are basically three BHK flats.

Kumar Kruti didn't give quite good vibes , felt very deserted. Fortelenza again good market access but then again wouldnt prefer living there with 2 kids.Would only go for 3bhk flats if they have garden.Otherwise i require 4 bhk. With the kids around me and my wife feel it would be better to have own access garden, as accompanying them every time to common amenities isn't quite feasible.

The issue with Gera,Marvel or Panchisil is about only 70 Percent access road is completed. 30 Percent is still remaining right behind the EON it park. Think there is one private property and should be litigation or something. The access is there however. So even tough these guys says it will be cleared within months, i think it may take about a year or so for street lights or cemtification of road.

But unlike Brahma Suncity road the proposed Direct access road to Kalyani Nagar which is blocked due to litigation, this one atleast is operatable .Only its a bad patch. So worse come worse there will be road in the patch tough not broad.

Again in the night after around 11Pm the road particularly the rough patch doest feel quite safe. And then there is market access problem.

So this is which i think would be the best option, i may be wrong and inputs highly needed. Buy the Greenville row house in kharadi, and lease it out and from the rent that i get there, take one on rent in vimannagar or Rohan Mithila. And i can do this for a year or two untill i feel kharadi is quite developed to move now.

If there are good or rather better options i can push the budget from 1.30 Cr to 1.50 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by freshseasons

Seen Kumar Kruti and Forteleza in this range but those are basically three BHK flats.

Kumar Kruti didn't give quite good vibes , felt very deserted. Fortelenza again good market access but then again wouldnt prefer living there with 2 kids.Would only go for 3bhk flats if they have garden.Otherwise i require 4 bhk. With the kids around me and my wife feel it would be better to have own access garden, as accompanying them every time to common amenities isn't quite feasible.

The issue with Gera,Marvel or Panchisil is about only 70 Percent access road is completed. 30 Percent is still remaining right behind the EON it park. Think there is one private property and should be litigation or something. The access is there however. So even tough these guys says it will be cleared within months, i think it may take about a year or so for street lights or cemtification of road.

But unlike Brahma Suncity road the proposed Direct access road to Kalyani Nagar which is blocked due to litigation, this one atleast is operatable .Only its a bad patch. So worse come worse there will be road in the patch tough not broad.

Again in the night after around 11Pm the road particularly the rough patch doest feel quite safe. And then there is market access problem.

So this is which i think would be the best option, i may be wrong and inputs highly needed. Buy the Greenville row house in kharadi, and lease it out and from the rent that i get there, take one on rent in vimannagar or Rohan Mithila. And i can do this for a year or two untill i feel kharadi is quite developed to move now.

If there are good or rather better options i can push the budget from 1.30 Cr to 1.50 Cr.

Kumar City / Brahma Suncity is Vadgaonsheri. I wouldn't advise Fortaleza either..too commercial & too many "service apartments" doting the complex.

In essence you are looking for a ground floor with garden flat. Those will be hard to come by in K'ngr for that budget. If I were to choose between the devil (Mithila) & deep sea (Gera Greenville), I would go with the deep sea. At least some chances of reaching the shore.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • My goodness ...almost all the opinions here are against Rohan Mithila. And i fail to comprehend why. The amenities looks world apart.In the evening with the lights show on display, it does leave you stunned.

But then too many people cannot be wrong. I thought the flat sizes leave lot to be desired. With too many members in house , may be you would be virtually kissing others each time you cross.

What are the other negative points about Rohan Mithila that I am missing. ? The hate is almost universal here !
    CommentQuote
  • When I visited the Gera Greensville society, I was pleasantly surprised that such a thing exists in Pune. And I was more amazed to see that there was no discussion at all about it on this forum.

Ok, but where did you find the price to be 1.25 cr?! The row houses, I was told, cost about 3 crores for the smallest size (told by a Gera employee)
    1.25 cr is the price of Gera Sky Villas, which are duplex apartments adjacent to the row houses.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • And yes, which school have you finalized, since your 3 yr old is the VIP for whom all this is going on :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • You may need to consider your work location before finalizing.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohan Mithila is pretty close to Airport.
    The sound of flights and sometimes fighter jets is mind numbing.
    Have you considered this aspect.
    Lots of folks would pass Mithila just for this reason.

Also look at Clover Acropolis. Location is very good. Society is well maintained.

Arun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    When I visited the Gera Greensville society, I was pleasantly surprised that such a thing exists in Pune. And I was more amazed to see that there was no discussion at all about it on this forum.

Ok, but where did you find the price to be 1.25 cr?! The row houses, I was told, cost about 3 crores for the smallest size (told by a Gera employee)
    1.25 cr is the price of Gera Sky Villas, which are duplex apartments adjacent to the row houses.

Ya this one is really one nice society. The first time i saw it i almost felt i was in Runcorn, United Kingdom and could almost recall my days there. And when the person informed me this is one atleast 8 years society i couldnt trust my eye the kind of maintenance the society members are doing. Pretty commendable. How many times you have seen people destroy good properties when handed over to society.

Nope i am talking Villas here. I have seen Sky villa the duplex flats right next to trinity towers that's coming up.

Hmm the price , well really is it 3 Cr. I don't think so. I would let the details right after i sign the sale deed. :)

Originally Posted by fatichar
    And yes, which school have you finalized, since your 3 yr old is the VIP for whom all this is going on

- tapatalk free

Really bro gone are the days when one could finalise the school. Now a days its lottery system. I'll be applying Bhishops, Loyla , Hutchings , St Marys. Lets see.

Originally Posted by abhayd
    You may need to consider your work location before finalizing.

Just shifting to Pune, but ill be opening a super shoppe and a restaurant depending on the location i stay. So location comes after my kids admission.

Originally Posted by realarun
    Rohan Mithila is pretty close to Airport.
    The sound of flights and sometimes fighter jets is mind numbing.
    Have you considered this aspect.
    Lots of folks would pass Mithila just for this reason.

Also look at Clover Acropolis. Location is very good. Society is well maintained.

Arun

Dear Arun Frankly i liked Zircon more than Acropolis as the kitchen size was small. And Zircon had that serene feel. But no private garden access. Else Zircon would have been the one. May be a Extra bedroom would have helped. Thanks anyways.
    CommentQuote
  • freshseasons,
    Welcome to the world of confusion - Indian RE :D.
    For Kumar kruti, I too felt the same, vibes are indeed very bad & would drop it.
    Rohan mithila has sound issues due to over-proximity to airport,
    Fortaleza has lost its sheen already, looks much older than its age from outside (seems it needs Ponds age miracle :D ),
    Kharadi is absolute junk, not worth even for 20L (Kharadikars will get angry here :D ). The builder have launched premium projects at down-market area. Just a hotel & EON doesn't make an area great,

Here is my pick or rather are (not in chrono order) :-

> Sky Vie, Vimannagar (good quality, but I disliked that U or almost O like layout),
    > Clover Acropolis, Vimannagar,
    > You may also get good deal in Sky Lounge, Kalyaninagar for 3BR.

Amongst all these, there will be max options in Sky Vie by lunkad. But in anycase, avoid Kharadi man, no point in speculation.
    Btw, Vascon has its last building coming up in Zircon. That is also an option but it being under-constro, not recommended. Opt for ready poss with completition certificate projects only.
    CommentQuote
  • Freshseasons,

If it really is 1.25 cr, what is the plot size? May be they have a smaller size than what I saw? What I saw - the house that Gera had put up for rent - is a no brainer at 1.25 cr. The society was built ahead of its time. But let me tell you, that's the precise reason it got built. Impossible in 2013. UC Flats of lesser size are sold for this price in Kharadi.

And on the school part - have you seen Victorious in Kharadi? A month back I did a lot of running around for my niece, and we jusr couldn't say NO to this school. So much so, that they paid 5 years fees in advance :) It will be very close to Gera.

And Realacres, what do you find so bad about Kharadi?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote