Hi,
I have registered a site of aishwarya home- grand hill, its been three months I am yet to receive katha for my site. How do I get the Katha for my site. Pls help me out.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear
    you can ask for the papers under RTI act....

they can not refuse you to show it...also keep on tracking the pas and present activities of the builder to ensure the authentication

Thanks & regards
    Pallavi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pallavi,
    I have taken the papers from Aishwarya Homes and I have given it to an advocate for scrutiny, he had suggested to withdraw from the project since some of the documents were missing.
    Thanks & Regards..
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • I see this public notice against Aishwarya Homes on this project. Is there any truth in this and if what does this mean?

www.publicnotice.in/show_notice_details.php?id=7867
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwarya Homes- Grand Hill

Hi,

I have booked plot in the above project, but I am not sure whether to go for registration. Is anybody done the registration in the above project.Can anybody tell me where to find the public notice against the same property.

Thanks & Regards!

Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Has anyone recently booked a site in Grand hills ? I have booked on and paid the advance. I am about the proceed on bank loan.
    CommentQuote
  • so many takers for Aishwarya Homes suddenly?

Where is it exactly?
    CommentQuote
  • This is near to Madur Village, exactly 3 km away from Prestige
    Tranquility
    Grand Hill is adjacent to Baldwin’s International School and covers an area of 60 acres
    Regards
    Ravikiran
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rcheekati
    This is near to Madur Village, exactly 3 km away from Prestige
    Tranquility
    Grand Hill is adjacent to Baldwin’s International School and covers an area of 60 acres
    Regards
    RaviThis is near to Madur Village, exactly 3 km away from Prestige
    Tranquility
    Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote