Hello RE expert Guys,
Any feedback on Anantshilp project by Gadgil builders in Bavdhan?
What is the rate, how is the location, etc.
Read more
Reply
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • new project in the vicinity

    Y not people check "Satyam Shrey" project coming next to LALANI QUANTUM. The sample flat work is in progress and comparatively the rates and the location is much better than PNG's.

    Rate - 2700/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inferno

    dont think the builder will lie to a buyer by telling all flats are sold out...

    I remember I went to sales office on second day of launch of Magnolia, I was told all top floors are booked.I walked out in 5 mins

    I went to Shivranjan Towers, showed interest for top floor, she said all booked and offered me all 3/4th floor in under construction building. Second time I went there and again showed interest in top floor and told I would have booked if top floor was available then all of sudden, top floor with swimming pool view, ready posessoin was offered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inferno

    dont think the builder will lie to a buyer by telling all flats are sold out...


    Builder always lies. This is very old gimmick played by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Here's my experience:-

    I have used dummies while dealing with salespeople in first encounter in many cases.

    I go & ask for higher floors & salesguy tells only lower floors are available. Later I send someone who shows interest in lower floors & salesguy tells only higher floor flats are left:D.

    This way one can conclude that all flats are left.
    CommentQuote
  • Hows a location near Lalani Quantum is better than Gadgil's .The site is nearer to highway right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guddu1
    Hows a location near Lalani Quantum is better than Gadgil's .The site is nearer to highway right?

    Location is better coz the builder says so. Got the point buddy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Here's my experience:-

    I have used dummies while dealing with salespeople in first encounter in many cases.

    I go & ask for higher floors & salesguy tells only lower floors are available. Later I send someone who shows interest in lower floors & salesguy tells only higher floor flats are left:D.

    This way one can conclude that all flats are left.


    Good One !!

    All flats sold out is very old gimmick played by the builder. I had similar exp with Park street. When they launched Sapphire park, I was interested in 3BHK. WHen I went to site office for booking, sales buy told me all garden/aqua facing flats are sold out and only some corner flats are available. I didnt book. Later after few week, he kept calling and told me flats I was looking is available but I need to pay extra premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about this scheme ?

    after being told that all flats sold out in first two days .. does anybody checked availablility recently !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolk09
    Any updates about this scheme ?

    after being told that all flats sold out in first two days .. does anybody checked availablility recently !!


    Yes, I am also interested to know whether the bookings are still open. If anyone knows let me know. Don't want to waste my time by visiting in this Pune heat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LowBudget
    Don't want to waste my time by visiting in this Pune heat.

    LoL:D:D. Use Navratna powder, thanda thand cool cool err Kool Fool:D. Anyways, the infra around is almost non-existent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    LoL:D:D. Use Navratna powder, thanda thand cool cool err Kool Fool:D. Anyways, the infra around is almost non-existent.


    Seriously,
    which powder is better anyway? Navratna or any other or good old Nycil?

    Jokes apart, I tried searching Anantshilp on google but took some time to get to the link of website it is dgdl.in and I have just sent an email to salesdgdl.in to know the availability/rates etc.
    Lets see what happens.
    CommentQuote
  • LowBudget,

    keep us posted if you get some response ...

    i suppose u will get some diamonds in response of your mail .... :)

    In this scheme they have flat types like silver , etc .... :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Availability has to be there as I have seen their ads near Mhatre bridge recently. The adjoining is of KUL, Lallu Jain:D.
    Btw, lowbudget, I don't use either of these powders!!
    CommentQuote
  • Status Update Any

    Man, any updates about this project?? Or has the jeweler gone the builder way? :D
    CommentQuote
  • As a jeweller, they have amazing reputation in Pune. Wonder why they wanted to come into builder business?
    CommentQuote