Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Last updated: November 23 2012
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Originally posted by stambe View Post
    All phase 1 sold out. For phase 2 bookings will open in Jan. Provide them your name and contact no. and they will contact you.
    For phase 1 the booking started in Diwali, as per sources. May be I was sleeping.
    You missed the bus Stambe.
    Monds, Phase 1 sold out. Please comment on next step for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      You missed the bus Stambe.
      Monds, Phase 1 sold out. Please comment on next step for this thread
      Humm... good point. I don't see any builder plants out here in this thread so I don't have any views as such
      Hope, this thread talk further about Phase2 and so, but honestly as the Phase1 sold out, do we really have anything to discuss now on this thread.

Comment

The floor areas arent all that gr8

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sang View Post
          The floor areas arent all that gr8
          Gadgil is basically a gold jeweler. When prices of gold go up, people buy less gold. Similarly, they must have thought when RE is priced high, people will buy less area:p.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Sona kitna sona hai, sone jaisa dajikaka ka ghar.

I think the trend Dajikaka has started all other builders should follow, lower the prices and higher the sale. Mint money on interests from investors. This way nobody will be looser.
            Sunshine

Comment

I visited the site this sunday.. somehow reached there following the salesman's instruction.. road that takes u there is not at all good..
              It was a plain land & just one room in the middle.. supposed to be a sales office but nobody was there.. called up the same sales guy.. he said that the site office is closed n u need to come down to FC for details..

So inquired about him abt the no. of rooms & rates.. n he said all the flats are sold out..

dnt know why the hell was he instructing to reach the site.. after reaching there he said office is closed.. n top of it after everything he said all the flats are sold out.After reaching

Feel the sales guy was frustrated n didnt want anybody to buy GAdgil's flat..

Apart from all this..

Location is very bad..
              Locality is worse..
              Area around it stinks like anything..
              sort of slum..
              road is bad
              The land was plain.. no sign of construction

Comment

p n g..

the flats are indeed sold out...i talked on and they told that the bookings for tower a and b are closed..when digged more...he told that they sold flats 3100...seems quite ok.... they told they may open up bookings for c by april / may next year...when asked for the probable rates the man seemed to grin...probably he wanted to say 4000+...

dont think the builder will lie to a buyer by telling all flats are sold out...

Comment

Rumor has it that most of these were sold to their close customers, for a very decent price which certainly was not 3100. remaining flats, I guess only handful of them, were sold by launching an ad in paper - for 3100 or 3000.

Anyways, its not worth 4000 for sure. for Phase 2.

Reality is that, cost have gone up. builders are quoting 45L for 3BHK anywhere on the bypass from Ambegon to Wakad. Which is strange.

I bet you could get a decnt sized 2 BHK flat at 45L in Kothrud for resale. But for that one has to Dig more.

Unfortunately my affordability (by NOT going by my salary of course) is 20 to 25L and expensive range is upto 32L :-(
                  Last edited by Space; November 23 2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prophunt View Post
                    It was a plain land & just one room in the middle.. supposed to be a sales office but nobody was there.. called up the same sales guy.. he said that the site office is closed n u need to come down to FC for details.. dnt know why the hell was he instructing to reach the site.. after reaching there he said office is closed..
                    LoL.

Apart from all this..

Location is very bad..
                    Locality is worse..
                    Area around it stinks like anything..
                    sort of slum..
                    road is bad
                    The land was plain.. no sign of construction
                    Thanks for this info. Appreciate it.
                    Add to it their gimmick of flats/project being vastu compliant. It is not.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

one thing i couldnt understand with this scheme is, how can a builder sell ALL flats with a constant rate without keeping any reserved flats. this is beyond my understanding. and if its really so then why not dajikaka sell ALL gold in his shop to customers at reasonal price and keep himself on CASH.

sam...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X