Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Last updated: November 23 2012
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

how come...

all flats sold 3100, is surprising for me too...usually the builder would keept at least 5 - 10 flats for himself depending on the scheme...seems all the gadgils and his close relatives have bought them...something kind of rigging to increase the market value which is often seen in the stock market...lets wait for C tower and with the shameless hype of RE mkt in pune i wont be surprised if he launches the scheme at 4K...

sam...
    why not dajikaka sell ALL gold in his shop to customers at reasonal price and keep himself on CASH with gold crossing 17500 dgdl should sell their gold and sit on cash...

i heard the other day about RES..real estate sen..will pune be a party to it?...

Comment

new project in the vicinity

Y not people check "Satyam Shrey" project coming next to LALANI QUANTUM. The sample flat work is in progress and comparatively the rates and the location is much better than PNG's.

Rate - 2700/sqft
      SearchInGurgaon.com

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
        dont think the builder will lie to a buyer by telling all flats are sold out...

I remember I went to sales office on second day of launch of Magnolia, I was told all top floors are booked.I walked out in 5 mins

I went to Shivranjan Towers, showed interest for top floor, she said all booked and offered me all 3/4th floor in under construction building. Second time I went there and again showed interest in top floor and told I would have booked if top floor was available then all of sudden, top floor with swimming pool view, ready posessoin was offered.

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
          dont think the builder will lie to a buyer by telling all flats are sold out...
          Builder always lies. This is very old gimmick played by the builder.
          Last edited by Aaakash; November 26 2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Here's my experience:-

I have used dummies while dealing with salespeople in first encounter in many cases.

I go & ask for higher floors & salesguy tells only lower floors are available. Later I send someone who shows interest in lower floors & salesguy tells only higher floor flats are left.

This way one can conclude that all flats are left.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hows a location near Lalani Quantum is better than Gadgil's .The site is nearer to highway right?

Comment

Originally posted by guddu1 View Post
                Hows a location near Lalani Quantum is better than Gadgil's .The site is nearer to highway right?
                Location is better coz the builder says so. Got the point buddy?
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Here's my experience:-

I have used dummies while dealing with salespeople in first encounter in many cases.

I go & ask for higher floors & salesguy tells only lower floors are available. Later I send someone who shows interest in lower floors & salesguy tells only higher floor flats are left.

This way one can conclude that all flats are left.
                  Good One !!

All flats sold out is very old gimmick played by the builder. I had similar exp with Park street. When they launched Sapphire park, I was interested in 3BHK. WHen I went to site office for booking, sales buy told me all garden/aqua facing flats are sold out and only some corner flats are available. I didnt book. Later after few week, he kept calling and told me flats I was looking is available but I need to pay extra premium.

Comment

Any updates about this scheme ?

after being told that all flats sold out in first two days .. does anybody checked availablility recently !!

Comment

Originally posted by amolk09 View Post
                      Any updates about this scheme ?

after being told that all flats sold out in first two days .. does anybody checked availablility recently !!
                      Yes, I am also interested to know whether the bookings are still open. If anyone knows let me know. Don't want to waste my time by visiting in this Pune heat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X