Hello RE expert Guys,
Any feedback on Anantshilp project by Gadgil builders in Bavdhan?
What is the rate, how is the location, etc.
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Obviously in pune everybody who has big bucks lying in bank account want to jump in real estate business to treplicate those bucks ... after all its money ....

About project .... whoever calls or visit to builder gets standard answer i.e. "its full " .. long back... (so u r wasting ur time .)...

but on site ... its really pathetic ...... location is very bad ... u can see open gutter flowing on road ... all kind of chai tapris mushroomed near suryadatta college , students roaming around college which shares the wall with this scheme... that area is a mess at present ...

last week we happened to be at Viva site which is very near to Anantshilp ... its pathetic scene out there .... it looks whoever invested there ... are not interested in leaving .. its mere gimmick of , silver by dagikaka ... :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • So I finally succumbed to parental pressure (its good to own some property beta!) and booked a 2bhk flat in Gadgil Anantvaibhav. Its a bit further down the road (towards NH4) from their earlier building, Anantshilp.
    I find their behaviour puzzling. 2 Slabs are done and 3rd nearly there, yet no agreements have been done. Any idea why ?
    Our questions to them get sort of evasive and vague answers.
    CommentQuote
  • On which floor you have booked your flat? If it is above 5th floor then the reason is that, they do not have permission.

Originally Posted by sajo21
    So I finally succumbed to parental pressure (its good to own some property beta!) and booked a 2bhk flat in Gadgil Anantvaibhav. Its a bit further down the road (towards NH4) from their earlier building, Anantshilp.
    I find their behaviour puzzling. 2 Slabs are done and 3rd nearly there, yet no agreements have been done. Any idea why ?
    Our questions to them get sort of evasive and vague answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Waghale
    On which floor you have booked your flat? If it is above 5th floor then the reason is that, they do not have permission.

Dang. I have booked on the 6th floor (Was told that everything else was sold out!).
    I am a hopeless noob at these things. And I do hope they sort things out. Have you booked there too ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in Anantshilp, mine flat is on 3rd floor but my friend´s flat is on 7th floor. I have done registration but they are not doing registration of my friend´s flat because they do not have permission. But don´t worry, its good they are not doing registration without permission. some builders in Pune they are doing registration without permission and putting customer in trouble. One more good thing is that they will not ask you any money without your registration so enjoy the booking (rate locked) without giving any money except booking amount.

Dang. I have booked on the 6th floor (Was told that everything else was sold out!).
    I am a hopeless noob at these things. And I do hope they sort things out. Have you booked there too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Waghale, thats comforting to know. When is your possession scheduled ?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder saying dec 2011 but it may take 2-3 months more. I hope in Feb or March i will get possession.

Thanks Waghale, thats comforting to know. When is your possession scheduled ?
    CommentQuote
    I have booked in Anantshilp, mine flat is on 3rd floor but my friend´s flat is on 7th floor. I have done registration but they are not doing registration of my friend´s flat because they do not have permission. But don´t worry, its good they are not doing registration without permission. some builders in Pune they are doing registration without permission and putting customer in trouble. One more good thing is that they will not ask you any money without your registration so enjoy the booking (rate locked) without giving any money except booking amount.

Hey Waghale,

When did u book in Anantshilp? Must be long time ago (had read everything was booked during launch). Which building is yours.

I had heard from a friend that bookings for Anant Vaibhav started almost 1+ year back. Being a small scheme, surprising they do not have permission yet. And they still have flats for booking But yes, it is good if registration is not being done w/o permission.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked near about 1.5 years back in C building. All the builders in that area facing the high floor permission problem since the military bombing practice area is very near.

Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Hey Waghale,

When did u book in Anantshilp? Must be long time ago (had read everything was booked during launch). Which building is yours.

I had heard from a friend that bookings for Anant Vaibhav started almost 1+ year back. Being a small scheme, surprising they do not have permission yet. And they still have flats for booking But yes, it is good if registration is not being done w/o permission.
    CommentQuote
  • What were the rates of AnantVaibhav last year ? I have been asked to shell out Rs.4500 per square feet , which takes the total to around 57 big ones. :o
    I booked the last of the 2bhk (as per the sales office, to be taken with a pinch of salt) , because of someone's cancellation. 3Bhk were still available though.

EDIT : Can we request the moderators to change the title of this thread to "Feedback for Anantshilp and AnantVaibhav by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan" , so that it shows up in google searches ? Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sajo21
    What were the rates of AnantVaibhav last year ? I have been asked to shell out Rs.4500 per square feet , which takes the total to around 57 big ones. :o
    I booked the last of the 2bhk (as per the sales office, to be taken with a pinch of salt) , because of someone's cancellation. 3Bhk were still available though.

Somehow, there has not been positive input for anant vaibhav - primary issues bang on highway, poor surroundings despite bavdhan suppossed to be having great atmosphere with hills all around. Probably these issues apply to most of the schemes there, so can't single out.

Had seen Waghale's inputs some time back
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=6#post180

Saw marking on wikimapia:
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Sajo, assume u personally visited the site before booking. How did u like location of anant vaibhav. Are above observations true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Somehow, there has not been positive input for anant vaibhav - primary issues bang on highway, poor surroundings despite bavdhan suppossed to be having great atmosphere with hills all around. Probably these issues apply to most of the schemes there, so can't single out.

Yep, this is true. The surroundings isn't great & the distance between Anant Vaibhav to highway almost the same as that between DSK TOYOTA & highway which is on opposite side.

Only the area/road opp to DSK Ranwara is good, those near to highway lack even basic infra. One can speak with Pinnacle or Viva Swaraj resident for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend

Sajo, assume u personally visited the site before booking. How did u like location of anant vaibhav. Are above observations true?

Apologies for the late reply. Yes, I did visit the site before booking. And yes, the proximity of highway is always there. It is diagonally opposite, and behind Lalani Quantum. What may work in my favour is that the one I have booked is on the opposite side of the building,the corner of the building furthest from the highway.
    But I imagine, if I ever shift there after buying, it would be like sleeping in a roadside dhaba, with the noise of rolling tyres as background. .

BTW, they called me today, and said they are now starting with the Agreements for AnantaVaibhav from next week. I was in the middle of a meeting with clients so murmured an affirmative reply and hung up. I will keep people posted on the developments.
    Now I am torn between two things : To invest in something almost as old as me but in Rambaug Colony (Kothrud), or go for this one.
    OR
    Commit financial harakiri , and do both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sajo21

Now I am torn between two things : To invest in something almost as old as me but in Rambaug Colony (Kothrud), or go for this one.
    OR
    Commit financial harakiri , and do both.

Well, you could be financially wise and do none
    Put the big ones in FD/other instruments and enjoy high interest rates, burden-free life (people have suggested ways to avoid tax while gaining this interest elsewhere on the forum).

You never know when they will start bringing interest rates down under pressure of big bosses! So take benefit while it lasts and lock in for longer duration !!

My 2 cents. All the best :)
    CommentQuote
    Builder saying dec 2011 but it may take 2-3 months more. I hope in Feb or March i will get possession.

Waghale, did you get the possession yet?

I am logging in after a long time, and since my last post, I did the following for Anantavaibhav :

- Firstly, reading the posts in this thread, I contacted a property lawyer. With the list provided by him, marched to the builder's office and asked for the list of documents.
    - To my utter surprise, they were more than ready to give everything we asked for. No hiding, no resistance, nothing at all.
    - The independent lawyer gave a clean chit (with a report) to the entire scheme after its thorough examination.
    - Did the agreement and registration.
    - Got my loan approved from HDFC Ltd. Also paid off our contribution.

Right now, the building has just come to its 9th slab stage.
    I must say, all this while, the cooperation and the service extended to us by Dajikaka Gadgil Developers has been rather excellent. No underhand dealings, no hanky panky of any sort, everything is transparent and intimated well in advance. Very customer centric and I am happy that I am becoming bankrupt though them instead of someone else. (Wish I could say the same about HDFC though.)

No wonder they are getting many repeat affluent investors.
    CommentQuote