Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Last updated: November 23 2012
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Originally posted by LowBudget View Post
    Don't want to waste my time by visiting in this Pune heat.
    LoL. Use Navratna powder, thanda thand cool cool err Kool Fool. Anyways, the infra around is almost non-existent.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      LoL. Use Navratna powder, thanda thand cool cool err Kool Fool. Anyways, the infra around is almost non-existent.
      Seriously,
      which powder is better anyway? Navratna or any other or good old Nycil?

Jokes apart, I tried searching Anantshilp on google but took some time to get to the link of website it is dgdl.in and I have just sent an email to salesdgdl.in to know the availability/rates etc.
      Lets see what happens.

Comment

LowBudget,

keep us posted if you get some response ...

i suppose u will get some diamonds in response of your mail ....

In this scheme they have flat types like silver , etc ....

Comment

Availability has to be there as I have seen their ads near Mhatre bridge recently. The adjoining is of KUL, Lallu Jain.
          Btw, lowbudget, I don't use either of these powders!!
          Last edited by realacres; April 9 2010, 06:45 PM. Reason: powder

Comment

Status Update Any

Man, any updates about this project?? Or has the jeweler gone the builder way?

Comment

As a jeweller, they have amazing reputation in Pune. Wonder why they wanted to come into builder business?

Comment

Obviously in pune everybody who has big bucks lying in bank account want to jump in real estate business to treplicate those bucks ... after all its money ....

About project .... whoever calls or visit to builder gets standard answer i.e. "its full " .. long back... (so u r wasting ur time .)...

but on site ... its really pathetic ...... location is very bad ... u can see open gutter flowing on road ... all kind of chai tapris mushroomed near suryadatta college , students roaming around college which shares the wall with this scheme... that area is a mess at present ...

last week we happened to be at Viva site which is very near to Anantshilp ... its pathetic scene out there .... it looks whoever invested there ... are not interested in leaving .. its mere gimmick of , silver by dagikaka ...

Comment

So I finally succumbed to parental pressure (its good to own some property beta!) and booked a 2bhk flat in Gadgil Anantvaibhav. Its a bit further down the road (towards NH4) from their earlier building, Anantshilp.
                  I find their behaviour puzzling. 2 Slabs are done and 3rd nearly there, yet no agreements have been done. Any idea why ?
                  Our questions to them get sort of evasive and vague answers.

Comment

On which floor you have booked your flat? If it is above 5th floor then the reason is that, they do not have permission.

Originally posted by sajo21 View Post
                    So I finally succumbed to parental pressure (its good to own some property beta!) and booked a 2bhk flat in Gadgil Anantvaibhav. Its a bit further down the road (towards NH4) from their earlier building, Anantshilp.
                    I find their behaviour puzzling. 2 Slabs are done and 3rd nearly there, yet no agreements have been done. Any idea why ?
                    Our questions to them get sort of evasive and vague answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Waghale View Post
                      On which floor you have booked your flat? If it is above 5th floor then the reason is that, they do not have permission.
                      Dang. I have booked on the 6th floor (Was told that everything else was sold out!).
                      I am a hopeless noob at these things. And I do hope they sort things out. Have you booked there too ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X