Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Collapse
X
Collapse

Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

Last updated: November 23 2012
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61

    #61

    Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

    Originally posted by Waghale View Post
    Builder saying dec 2011 but it may take 2-3 months more. I hope in Feb or March i will get possession.

    Waghale, did you get the possession yet?

    I am logging in after a long time, and since my last post, I did the following for Anantavaibhav :

    - Firstly, reading the posts in this thread, I contacted a property lawyer. With the list provided by him, marched to the builder's office and asked for the list of documents.
    - To my utter surprise, they were more than ready to give everything we asked for. No hiding, no resistance, nothing at all.
    - The independent lawyer gave a clean chit (with a report) to the entire scheme after its thorough examination.
    - Did the agreement and registration.
    - Got my loan approved from HDFC Ltd. Also paid off our contribution.

    Right now, the building has just come to its 9th slab stage.
    I must say, all this while, the cooperation and the service extended to us by Dajikaka Gadgil Developers has been rather excellent. No underhand dealings, no hanky panky of any sort, everything is transparent and intimated well in advance. Very customer centric and I am happy that I am becoming bankrupt though them instead of someone else. (Wish I could say the same about HDFC though.)

    No wonder they are getting many repeat affluent investors.
    Last edited by sajo21; June 20 2012, 05:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

    Comment

    • #62

      #62

      Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

      Originally posted by sajo21 View Post
      Waghale, did you get the possession yet?

      I am logging in after a long time, and since my last post, I did the following for Anantavaibhav :

      - Firstly, reading the posts in this thread, I contacted a property lawyer. With the list provided by him, marched to the builder's office and asked for the list of documents.
      - To my utter surprise, they were more than ready to give everything we asked for. No hiding, no resistance, nothing at all.
      - The independent lawyer gave a clean chit (with a report) to the entire scheme after its thorough examination.
      - Did the agreement and registration.
      - Got my loan approved from HDFC Ltd. Also paid off our contribution.

      Right now, the building has just come to its 9th slab stage.
      I must say, all this while, the cooperation and the service extended to us by Dajikaka Gadgil Developers has been rather excellent. No underhand dealings, no hanky panky of any sort, everything is transparent and intimated well in advance. Very customer centric and I am happy that I am becoming bankrupt though them instead of someone else. (Wish I could say the same about HDFC though.)

      No wonder they are getting many repeat affluent investors.
      I have not taken yet, builder is ready to give but Clubhouse and landscape work is going on so i have delayed it. Some people has already taken possession.

      Comment

      • #63

        #63

        Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

        Ohh okay. I was passing by a couple of weeks ago and it looked like some finishing work is still pending.
        I have been assured of possession in March 2013, but I am assuming it would take a few months more. BTW , I heard the rates are now 5500 p/sq ft in that area. No idea what this builder will ask for if he has any flats left over.

        Comment

        • #64

          #64

          Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

          Anybody here got possession of their flats for Anantshilp ?
          I was there last month to hand over some stuff at their sales office , and already saw a few cars being parked there.
          Any feedback from residents ?
          Anantvaibhav seems to be progressing well with the 9th floor slab completed and most of the interior plastering done.

          Comment

          • #65

            #65

            Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

            Originally posted by sajo21 View Post
            Anybody here got possession of their flats for Anantshilp ?
            I was there last month to hand over some stuff at their sales office , and already saw a few cars being parked there.
            Any feedback from residents ?
            Anantvaibhav seems to be progressing well with the 9th floor slab completed and most of the interior plastering done.
            Hi Sajo21,

            I got possession and i am staying there now. Near about 80% people has taken possession so far.

            Comment

            • #66

              #66

              Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

              Any idea if there are any resale flats in this project? approx how much would it be for a 2 BHK at current price?

              Originally posted by Waghale View Post
              Hi Sajo21,

              I got possession and i am staying there now. Near about 80% people has taken possession so far.

              Comment

              • #67

                #67

                Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

                Originally posted by Startdsl View Post
                Any idea if there are any resale flats in this project? approx how much would it be for a 2 BHK at current price?
                I am also looking resale flat for my friend in same society....2 bhk, 1000 sqf will go near about 65.

                Comment

                • #68

                  #68

                  Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

                  Thanks Waghle. How is the water situation? Is pmc water connected? how is the construction quality (being first project by Dajikaka developers)?

                  Originally posted by Waghale View Post
                  I am also looking resale flat for my friend in same society....2 bhk, 1000 sqf will go near about 65.

                  Comment

                  • #69

                    #69

                    Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

                    Thanks Waghale. Like startdsl , I am also looking for feedback on the construction quality, quality of interior fitments and amenities , water situation etc.
                    Are most of the flats in Anantshilp bought by investors or end users ? Asking because many flats in the neighbouring Anantavaibhav are said to be , you know..the "loaded" variety.


                    EDIT : 65L for 1000sq feet would mean ~6000 bucks per square feet ? Startdsl , you can look for a new flat in Anantavaibhav instead of a resale in Anantashilp. Likely to be cheaper.

                    Comment

                    • #70

                      #70

                      Re : Feedback for Anantshilp by Gadgil Builders at Bavdhan

                      Till date only we found problem of PMC water...but i hope now the area is in PMC so that problem will resolve soon.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X