Hello All,

Need help:

Looking for 3 BHK ready to move flat in West Pune in Aundh, Baner, Pashan or Bavdhan. Request to know the best available options. I heard there are some options in Aroma County Aundh, Regency Cosmos Baner, Pebbles Bavdhan.......

Suggestions and input please......

Thanks
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No response...

Please provide your inputs...... I learned there are good inventory available in ready to move flats... but I am confused that there are quite difference between builder to builder in the same location...........

Please provide your inputs...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am also looking for ready to move in flat in Baner, Balewadi and wakad. i have selected few projects and need member's view on these projests- Mont Vert Tropez, The Island, Su Casa.
    Can someone give me idea about good projects in Pimple saudagar?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am too looking for ready to move apartment in the mentiones area's/ Do let me know about options.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally got a group of same requirements.... Guys lets pm n help each other out.
    Who's in?
    CommentQuote
  • I am for it
    CommentQuote
  • Ok @vasantbond...
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to Move in - 2 BHK In West Pune

Hi Friends,

I am looking for only Ready to Move in flat (Preferably with OC) and have shortlisted as follows.
    Budget approx 85 Lacs (all inclusive)
    Carpet - 880 Sq Ft+
    Area - West Pune + Bavdhan
    Property Type - Apartment Bigger society with amenities
    Purpose - currently only to buy and let out for rent (with aim to self use)

West
    1. Kalpataru Harmony (stretching towards 90) but flip side is NO OC yet for new flats.
    2. Kalpataru Splendour
    3. Pebbles 2
    3. Rohan Ishan
    4. Akshar Elementa

any other suggestion or thoughts on any of the above which you think is better?
    CommentQuote
  • check lohia jain project in bavdhan....RTM project
    CommentQuote