Sort by :
Filter by :
- I am also looking for the same.
Let me know if any good scheme is ther,,;)CommentQuote0Flag
Think i'm closing the deal with Lush county (umang homes) - kolte pail in wagholi. Seems to be the only decent project which fits my budget.
As this is only an investment... hope it works out well.
- Ask when kolte patil is launching green olives at hinjewadi (not sure if its already launched) but didnt found anything on forum/newpaper? it has one bhk
there is nothing on the website but allcheckdeal has reference to that
AND IT WONT BE READY POSSESSION ALSOCommentQuote0Flag
Could you please advise more on Umang Homes, For how much it costs and what are other parameters like it area, PSF(Per sqare feet rate),possession date .Finaly how you rate the project on scale of 10CommentQuote0Flag
- Can it be good idea to buy a flat on nagar road ( past kharadi ) for investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- "Umang" Project in Kolte-Patil township(Lush County) at wagholi is delayed?? And the site manager is saying that it will get delayed by atleast 3 months because some clearance is pending...!!
When I visited the site yesterday, It was found that nothing has changed at site from last 3-4 months. and Also I met another person who has booked flat in same project in June 2009 and he was saying that the same site manager was telling him that his possession will get delayed by at least 6 months time and if he wants to cancel the booking and get back his money, he will have to wait till the flat he booked will get new customer.
- Hi All,
Was going through this thread. I have my 1bhK for sale .
Below are details
1) Area - Anandnagar, Kothrud
2) Flat Area - 530 sq/feet
3) Modular Kitchen, western WC and freshly painted.
Price - 27 L
PM me, if anybody interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- I want to buy 1 BHK terrace near sangavi/pimple gurav
Please suggest me builders/sites for buying 1 BHK terrace flat near pimple guravCommentQuote0Flag
- Hope u were not shy after hearing the Kothrud rates :D . Just kidding.CommentQuote0Flag
- haha.. I shy 'ed :D.. but stood up bold again.. with a ray of hope :DCommentQuote0Flag