Last updated: April 30 2012
25 | Posts
5905 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gini Constructions,Dhanori

Hi Friends,
    Gini construction is launching new project in Dhanori. The rate is quoting 2400 sft and possession is on may11 with all ameneties.

I want to how is builder and location to book the same with the rate 2400?

Please advice. thanks

Prashant

Re : Gini Constructions,Dhanori

How is the floor plan and location. 2400 seems to be very high rate location wise, In Vishrantwadi there is ready possession flats avaliable 3000p/s in Kukreja builders.whcih goes around 30L for 900 sq 2bhk flat.

Comment

The floor plan is good. and the rate can be negotiable for 3-4 group booking upto 2200.

The main advantage is its very close to vishrantwadi chowk and the road connectivity is under progress having 80 feet raod.
      Last edited by IGRM; December 23 2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Hi frns,

i am planing to buy flat here. well before going ahead ..want some valuable suggestion from Senior members. like how is the builder,Location rate in this area.

yesterday i had been to site.. the sales guy is told me dat they have 2bhk of 850 sqft and possession will take around one n half year. total package 2550 psqf goes to 25L.

pls seniour give feed back on the same..
        thankin you all in Anticipations

Comment

Hi Chinmoy,
          Rate seems to be high...i think you can negotial with sales guy upto 2400.

There are other good under construction project going on in the dhanori area where you can get early posssession.

Gini is good but you can negotiate.thanks

Comment

Hi Rajesh,
            Could you pls provide me more details abt kukreja? wher is the locaiton, rate, builder etc

Comment

Hi Rajesh,
              i am also intrested for Kukreja. one month back sales guy was askin for 3000psft.. everythn seems to be fine here ..

Comment

It is near to AMBA NAGARI beside the lake.when I inquired through my friend jst one half month before it was quoting 3300 Rs/feet.

Comment

3300 is very high rate for the location. What exten it will get reduce if we book by group of 3-4?

Appreciate if you share the project details like amenities, builder reputation, completion date etc

Comment

I am also interested in vishrantwadi area. Please let me know the project details for Kukreja and construction quality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X