Last updated: November 17 2009
3 | Posts
3474 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water scarcity / problems in pune.

Hi All,

I tried to search for specific thread on water problems in Pune. But couldn't find one.
    I have seen many parts of Pune being supplied with tanker water. For e.g. Baner, Pashan, Kalewadi phata, wakad. I have also read about the water affidavit issue in DNA. So from the members of this forum, I would like to know which areas receive ample water supplies from municipal corporations and which don't. Hopefully this is answered from your own experience.

Thanks!

Mods: If there already exists any thread on this, please merge with the same. Thanks!

Re : Water scarcity / problems in pune.

In East,
    Viman nagar, Kharadi are without PMC water line so 100% on tanker.
    In hadapsar, except magarpatta city, lots of water problems. PMC water supply is not enough.
    Magarpatta city, due to its political connection, gets lots of water.
    Wanowrie/kalyani nagar has good water supply too.

Originally posted by shipnil View Post
    Hi All,

I tried to search for specific thread on water problems in Pune. But couldn't find one.
    I have seen many parts of Pune being supplied with tanker water. For e.g. Baner, Pashan, Kalewadi phata, wakad. I have also read about the water affidavit issue in DNA. So from the members of this forum, I would like to know which areas receive ample water supplies from municipal corporations and which don't. Hopefully this is answered from your own experience.

Thanks!

Mods: If there already exists any thread on this, please merge with the same. Thanks!

Comment

In West,
      Baner-Pashan link road is dependent on tankers & some far away projects in Balewadi don't have PMC water line. Infact even Comfort Zone is yet to get regular water supply from PMC. Pashan-Sus road has water, Bavdhan at Ramnagar Colony & main Baner road are also good in terms of water supply. Avoid projects which are bang on highway like NH4 without anything nearby.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks Aditi Sharma and realacres for your replies.

Also, request future visitors who live on the fringe areas of the city to post where they live and whether have municipal corporation supply or tanker supply. I hope this helps future buyers while making a decision on flat purchase.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X