any idea about the 1 BHK scheme at Baner Pashan link road. Valencia by Raviraj group

- whats the rates ?
- when is the possession?
- reputation of builder
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had been to valencia. the Builder quotes 3300 per ft. the construction quality is pretty average not worth for 3300. water woes and roads are something which oone will be a part of. 1500 for maintainence is too high and 2.5 for parking.

the builder promises many things but cant believe i think its a worh useless at 30L. he charges 100% for the terrace and 30% loading. I feel this iis no investment and with the quality dont dream on the appreciation.

A big no.....
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid it.

Ravirraj & Siddhivinayak group is of brothers & is called as Naupatlal Sakla enterprise. The Ravirraj chap is the same one who has done fortaleza at Kalyaninagar. Both these groups + Kumar Builders (now Manikchand) + Goel Ganga + Pride + Purple Group are worse amongst all. It is better to climb on the terrace & commit suicide rather than buy here coz your soul won't rest in peace if one buys & will be like dead man walking:D.
    CommentQuote
  • 30 lakhs for 1 bhk , with 100 percent terrace and 30 percent loading .

with around 10 flats at a floor.

worthless

i am looking to 1 bhk , can someone suggest some good buy or one and half bhk of around 750 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I visited this site. They are charging 3450/- psf now. The flats really looked small & conjusted. (30% loading) I got confused where the living ends & dining starts for few flats. 10 flast per floor. Every flat has a terrace which is unnecessarily wasting the usable space. Reason I found is by charging 100% terrace, big area is covered without much cost involved. Sale price is minimum 25L + taxes.

The best thing I found was covered parking. :bab (59):
    As per browcher, I see no equivalent parking availabe for 60 flats. Sales guy said, many people have booked 2 adjoining flats so that space will not be used for all flats. As if they knew of these booking before designing layout. And here comes the worst part. As per parking layout, there are few parkings way inside the other parkings. I mean there is no way the inner car can be taken out without the outer parking being vacant. Means the owner of the outer car has to be called everytime to get the way.:)

suprisingly I also found new purchasers are neither aware of asking for discount. (or may ashamed) nor for 100% terrace & nor for new taxes involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realseeker

suprisingly I also found new purchasers are neither aware of asking for discount. (or may ashamed) nor for 100% terrace & nor for new taxes involved.

These people are blind folded. They dream of 100% appreciation in next 3-4 yrs and then they can sell. They don't care of small expenses.

Life so easy., buy today and sell tomorrow, who to slog in office for that meager salary
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    These people are blind folded. They dream of 100% appreciation in next 3-4 yrs and then they can sell. They don't care of small expenses.

Life so easy., buy today and sell tomorrow, who to slog in office for that meager salary

original psot from mid 2010
    and their dream has come true :)
    Current rates (i.e. after 3-4 years), rates are 6K+ in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    original psot from mid 2010
    and their dream has come true :)
    Current rates (i.e. after 3-4 years), rates are 6K+ in this area.

I knew that when you are active, your time is spend in finding old threads, like Godhra for Modi. :D Good.

Now some questions for you :-

> Are the DP roads in place ?

> Why are water tankers still there ?

> What happened to PROPOSED PMC WATER PIPELINE ?

> The PROPOSED multiplex is also not seen.

> In last monsoons, there was issue of heavy water coming in several societies here. Any update on rain water storm drains which were to be completed ?

And man, why BP link rd, even if you had purchased PROPOSED NA PLOT 150 kms from Pune :D, that too would have given you similar returns. As an end user, I will be least bothered about price appreciation but more concerned about developments around.

Btw, there is a flat for sale at crystal garden for past 6+ months & still its not getting sold despite owner now ready to discount amount equal to taxes. There are many cases here. Issue is not what prices today are, issue is at what price deal is taking place, if at all it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Real acres,
    You must post these questions on April 1.Then only some one can say you playing April F--L with them.
    Having spent some years in this beautiful city,
    Now I realise what an error it will be to depend on DP.

Many a time DP remains DP. 509 Road from Dhanori to 509 Chowk is an example
    A most essential road but it has not moved an inch so far on ground.
    How much is the society continuing to depend on tankers is a vital question.
    When I buy a flat, Il equally look for mental peace.Buying u/c does not give mental peace-delivery date getting delayed,we see builders changing open areas into buildings-all these kinds of stress mar the pleasure of owning a flat.
    Therefore I have made my mind-go for resale or ready built with proper papers backing the sale.
    Illusory profits or even real profits of prelaunches/u/c is not for my mental makeup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I knew that when you are active, your time is spend in finding old threads, like Godhra for Modi. :D Good.

Now some questions for you :-

> Are the DP roads in place ?

> Why are water tankers still there ?

> What happened to PROPOSED PMC WATER PIPELINE ?

> The PROPOSED multiplex is also not seen.

> In last monsoons, there was issue of heavy water coming in several societies here. Any update on rain water storm drains which were to be completed ?

And man, why BP link rd, even if you had purchased PROPOSED NA PLOT 150 kms from Pune :D, that too would have given you similar returns. As an end user, I will be least bothered about price appreciation but more concerned about developments around.

Btw, there is a flat for sale at crystal garden for past 6+ months & still its not getting sold despite owner now ready to discount amount equal to taxes. There are many cases here. Issue is not what prices today are, issue is at what price deal is taking place, if at all it is.

Hi RA. I am only talking about the rates which has doubled. How unlikely it sounded that time that rates will be doubled in 3-4 years, that has happened.

For rest of the questions (like DP road) , please contact mayor of the city :) and keep us posted about the response.
    CommentQuote
  • Valencia residents must be very happy and the road is finally being build and should be complete in few weeks.

More over this road is even better than the BP link road
    CommentQuote
  • BP link road is a typical example of bad planning as we can see on several other places.

The road is so narrow. if anyone parks his car or even stops which many do the honking starts with big traffic piling up from behind .

Very Bad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    BP link road is a typical example of bad planning as we can see on several other places.

The road is so narrow. if anyone parks his car or even stops which many do the honking starts with big traffic piling up from behind .

Very Bad

If I am not mistaken , there is a new Baner Pashan link road being made. It starts opp the nanospace building, goes towards Crystal, Paranjpe magnolia, then mont vert biarritz and further towards shantiniketan (wherever that is, never seen this society).

Construction of this road has started and digging is in progress, as per what I saw 2 months ago when I visited that locality.

But yes, I agree, very badly planned roads. I do not like the approach towards Pancard area either. Neither the one near Union Bank, nor the one from Ganraj mangal karyalaya. Highway is the best option for now, it seems.

Pathetic indeed, the planning and pace of work. There seems to be another road which will be built from a place little further from Pallacio, go alongside Gera Emerald Baner, towards eternelle and join Baner road. Not sure where on Baner road will it join. But that road has already been delayed by five years. On the other hand, the Baner Balewadi road near Park Express has been built at a much faster pace.

Update:

I see you already mentioned that road. Started after a long wait of 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Real acres,
    You must post these questions on April 1.Then only some one can say you playing April F--L with them.
    Having spent some years in this beautiful city,
    Now I realise what an error it will be to depend on DP.

Many a time DP remains DP. 509 Road from Dhanori to 509 Chowk is an example
    A most essential road but it has not moved an inch so far on ground.
    How much is the society continuing to depend on tankers is a vital question.
    When I buy a flat, Il equally look for mental peace.Buying u/c does not give mental peace-delivery date getting delayed,we see builders changing open areas into buildings-all these kinds of stress mar the pleasure of owning a flat.
    Therefore I have made my mind-go for resale or ready built with proper papers backing the sale.
    Illusory profits or even real profits of prelaunches/u/c is not for my mental makeup.

There is some movement on road from 509 chowk . Read it last week when all parties defense, municipality, airport authority have given it a nod.
    CommentQuote
  • ""There is some movement on road from 509 chowk . Read it last week when all parties defense, municipality, airport authority have given it a nod.""
    The project was already approved.
    Some movement is not enough,work should start seriously.
    Kind of jams in the area is horrifying.
    It is becoming a sin to own a car in Pune-stop,start,stop and stop-this is the driving style
    Road from Lohegaon toward the city near the air base needs to be closed for secuirty and this can happen only if alternative roads are built.Why PMC is sleeping over such urgent road wok is beyond understanding.
    Similarly a 100 feet concrete road from Dhanori to DY Patil college area is half built and abandoned.Who bears such losses-tax payer I presume.
    Further on the road one more 100 feet concrete road was being built and that has also stopped(in front of Palladium project)
    I am sure payment must have been released for part work(??) otherwise poor contractor would be in loss.
    No accountability to spending public money on half completed roads which do not serve any fruitful purpose.
    We are far from Smart city seeing this kind of wastage and incomplete work.

CommentQuote
  • Will the possession be on time or will it be delayed and does the place have a good connectivity to the roads?
    CommentQuote