Nandan Inspera in Wakad , Pune

Last updated: February 20 2016
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nandan Inspera in Wakad , Pune

Hi,

I am buying a flat from the person who had the land which is used for this project. Apprantly he got 60 flats rather than the land money from builder.
    So technically I am the second owner but the Flat is just finished.
    I suppose the project is soon going to get the conpletion certificate. For me the Service Tax is exempted but I am not sure about VAT. Do I need to pay VAT even if I buy the Flat after completion certificate?

Any pointers is appreciated.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gravity View Post
      Hi,

I am buying a flat from the person who had the land which is used for this project. Apprantly he got 60 flats rather than the land money from builder.
      I suppose the project is soon going to get the conpletion certificate. For me the Service Tax is exempted but I am not sure about VAT. Do I need to pay VAT even if I buy the Flat after completion certificate?

Cheers
      No VAT applicable after completion certificate is issued*

* if the first owner has not paid VAT and in the agreement with second owner, passes the liability to the second owner, the second owner becomes liable to pay VAT. However the sales tax dept will anyway not ask the second buyer to pay VAT, it is the builder who will harass the second owner to recover it. So make sure there is a clear clause which says that no future taxes will be borne by the second owner.

Comment

Hello Gravity,

If you don't mind could you please let me know what are the current rates for this project or may be apprx how much it is coming too

Thanks

Comment

I guess 73 to 75L approax for 2BHK

Comment

Originally posted by gravity View Post
            Hi,

Cheers
            If I am right, the land owner who gets flats in lieu of land is exempt from paying VAT. In this case, you need to see on whom the VAT liability is upon.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I am looking to buy a resale flat in Inspera, whats is the current rate or package price worth this project?

I heard that there is lot of water problem in inspera & daily water tankers are required & that is worrying as this will add to maintenance cost!

Also there are local vendors who threat people living here, so is it safe?
              Last edited by MANOJa; February 20 2016, 11:18 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I saw a flat for sale recently in Inspera. We liked everything about the project and the flat except entry which is not on the road. We were ready to adjust for the entry and you can even. The main thing which stopped us to think about the flat and cancel our intention to go for this project is - There are 6 flats per floor. The flat which was for sale was on such a floor where rest all (5) flats are of land owners (seems two families). They are never going to live there so every year you'll have new neighbors. Another main concern is - such owners never pay a single penny for maintenance and you have to bear their share as well. Third thing is - considering 60 flats - society will always be dependent on most of the tenants (if you get good tenants it's good, in most of the cases they don't act like owners where in you face more maintenance towards common amenities and facilities). There'll always be entry to 'n' number of brokers everyday and which is vulnerable to security.

Rest everything seems fine as far as quality is concern and Nandan is a good name in market.
                Last edited by MANOJa; February 20 2016, 11:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Need feedback on Nandan Inspera..

How is the project, what is the current resale rate?

Is it really premium project? considering the rates quoted?

Any water issue? like tankers etc?
                  Last edited by MANOJa; February 20 2016, 11:17 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi anyone knows hows the builder nanandan inspera and recently they prelaunch d luilding quoting6000 psft is it goid rate this time and how to negotiate if we want to book there possession in dec17

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X