Hi friends,

I am posting a new inquiry now as the last deal didn't go. There were issues in the society in Shivam.
Anyways, I have now moved the focus from Pimple Saudagar and looking more towards Wakad. Requirement remained same - Ready to move 2 BHK in good society with nice amenities. My budget is variable from 60-70L but I will like to go for Value for Money so I can spend the remaining in other important things (like furniture/car etc.)

Please advice early as I have to make the decision early. I have visited a lot of societies and am little sad on 1. the way the societies are badly maintained and 2. Good one are really very costly.

I have visited, MOnt vert, Su Casa, Greens, Horizans, Apostrophe, Rohan and some more but not able to make sense.

My work location is H'wadi Phase 3 as of now. Few other things - I am looking for a living cum dining room which is NOT 'L' shape. And the amenities should have walk path where kids/elderly are safe and not in car drive zone.

Thanks for reading and taking time to reply!!:)
By any chance - Balewadi/Pashan Sus road area can be in this range - as the commute time should be same?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :