Sort by :
Filter by :
- kharadi or vishrantwadi.....which 1 is a better option.....
ur suggestions are valuable to me, as i m in hurry to finalise d deal.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Kharadi or Vishrantwadi
It depends on what you are looking for-premium flats,where do you work? etc
Vishrantwadi is well connected and centrally located place.Some projects like nandan,Uttam townscape are good and costly projects.
Kharadi on the other hand has many more premium projects.
Vishrantwadi is more a middle class locality at present.
It all depends on what you are looking for?
One bit of advise- dont be in too much a hurry.RE deals are involved decisions and involve huge amounts of money.Take time to think out pros and cons,don't get impressed by sales talk and do full legal diligence.CommentQuote1Flag
- thanx vaibhav....
i have been through certain projects in kharadi like le reve next to raddison,forest county,pittiekourtyard and one in vishrantwadi named la tierra .....which among the above mentioned can be a better option aounting in property appreciation, better living standards,accesibility to near markets,hospitals etc.....
in la tierra vishrantwadi 1362 sqft is costing me 74lac for 3 bhk and in kharadi around 75-80 lac for 2 bhk 1170 sq ft.....
also it will be of great help , if anyone can provide me with builders credentials in la tierra and le reve.....CommentQuote0Flag
- You can have a look at Uttam Townscapes and Nandan in Vishrantwadi to get a feel of the project.Many projects in Kharadi are dependent to some extent on Tankers.That way Vishrantwadi is better placed.Traffic in Vishrantwadi,especially at the main chowk defies all traffic rules and a live example of a nightmare,right under the nose of traffic police.Kharadi has new hospitals like Columbiasia while from Wadi the main hospitals like Sancheti,Budrani all will be within 10 kms.
Nagar road traffic is another nightmare.I have extensively traveled on these roads and find Nagar road a life threatening drving expereince,with trucks also coming the wrong side as a matter of right.Kharadi will give better appreciation over a period of time.
Eventually it boils down to your individual style and way of thinking.Visit both the places in the evening to get idea of how traffic is in these two places.
I would always opt to stay at a place not too far from place of work since travel is an exercise in Pune.Your BP and heart rate tend to increase while driving.
The vegetable market,fruit market in Vishrantwadi is quite big. Bus services,six seater,autos are aplenty.CommentQuote1Flag
- Even i am considering La Tierra in Vishrantwadi vs Alcons Renaissant in Kharadi... but i am in doubt due to water supply issues in Kharadi... Kharadi is upcoming place whereas vishrantwadi is very congested, but people say water supply in Vishrantwadi is much better... Can you please guide which is a better alternative among the above two projects? ThanksCommentQuote1Flag
- Water ScarcityOriginally Posted by shailgro74Even i am considering La Tierra in Vishrantwadi vs Alcons Renaissant in Kharadi... but i am in doubt due to water supply issues in Kharadi... Kharadi is upcoming place whereas vishrantwadi is very congested, but people say water supply in Vishrantwadi is much better... Can you please guide which is a better alternative among the above two projects? Thanks
Water is a premium resource everywhere in Pune city nowadays and Dhanori area is no exception. Right now, we have a single tubewell that is still pumping some water. The water it pumps is nowhere near the required amount and we have to buy 1 tanker-full everyday, sometimes twice a day. There are only 27 flats right now with at least 4-5 staying vacant and we are at this situation.
We have two PMC water connections right now and they are barely enough to provide drinking water 1 hour a day. The watchmen open valves to give corporation water for 30 minutes in the morning. That's it.
There is no clarity from builder on how they are going to provide for water for new 163 new flats that they are building. However, people are still booking without even thinking about this. Last we've heard is that they are getting one more PMC water connection and new water tanks have been constructed. But when two connections are not enough for a 27 flats building, how come just one additional connection is going to suffice for the 163 flats? There is no answer.
We had tried to talk about this with the builder and we were told curtly to talk to Ajit Pawar saying that politicians have taken away Pune's water and they cannot do anything about it.
Many societies around the nearby lake (which earlier used to be a stone mine and has now collected a huge reservoir of water) are using water from that lake and filtering it for daily needs. The neighboring society Kukreja Heritage have installed a Sewerage Water Treatment Plant and they reuse the water used for toilet flushing. However, our builder have not shown any interest in the same.
Please ask 10 times about water management before buying/booking a flat in the new wings and confirm the truth. Don't rely on their marketing gimmicks.
La Tierra Pune Flat Owner's experienceCommentQuote2Flag
Has Anyone booked at flat at Nandan Euphora.........?CommentQuote1Flag
- What is the approximately current rate for the projects in vishrantwadi.......?
Can any one suggest a good option from the following projects or near by one?
1. uttam township
2. Nyati environ
3. Nandan Euphora
4. Kukreja heritage
5. la' tierra by shriram housing,
6. any other...?
thanks in advance.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hello Members...Any Comment on la tierra project in Vishrantwadi?CommentQuote0Flag
- The facilities were all on terrace. But fixtures were of good quality and partition thing was really good.
But the area behind reserved with PMC can turn out anything.
The bldr told me a garden is proposed, but u never know what will come up there?
The bldrs Son was very courtuous and waited for me till 0900h in the evening.
He is relative of nandanvan 10 in Dhanori. Another project for NRIs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sansei:When you have booked? At what rate you have got?
They quoted me Rs. 5700/sqft some weeks back. Also not sure whether the project is approved by SBI.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rate quoted 5300/ negotiable. But no 3 bhk type was available.CommentQuote1Flag
- Sansei:When you have booked?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have not booked as bigger flat not available.
Rate is abt last June and was negotiable.
Has the open area reserved for PMC been used.
Remember Gini project in Dhanori got a biogass plant in their open area.CommentQuote1Flag
- Actually I am little bit confused between La Tierra and Tirupati VAsantam.. Any inputs?CommentQuote0Flag