CRISIL Rating in real estate

Last updated: August 20 2013
5 | Posts
1487 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRISIL Rating in real estate

Does any one knows here what is CRISIL rating ? It is recently implemented in real estate sector. But i am not aware of it so anyone here please help me out.

Re : CRISIL Rating in real estate

Originally posted by abhishekkm View Post
    Does any one knows here what is CRISIL rating ? It is recently implemented in real estate sector. But i am not aware of it so anyone here please help me out.
    Hello,

CRISIL sets the standards in every aspect of the credit rating business.CRISIL have instituted several innovations in India including rating municipal bonds, partially guaranteed instruments and microfinance institutions.

Crisil recently launched real estate ratings in India, which will help end users make informed purchases. It is expected to bring in more transparency in real estate sector and will work on a project-specific basis.

Rating will be assigned on a scale of one to seven stars after comparing units with alternatives available in the same city. Roopa Kudva, Crisil's MD and CEO, says: "A developer commissions the agency and gives us access to various details needed for assessment. We take into account our parameters and rate the project. Once the developer accepts the rating, we go public with the rating and project analysis which will be given to common buyers for free."

Comment

Star rated projects in Pune

CRISIL Ratings | Real Estate Star Ratings | Star Rated Projects - Pune

Comment

Most of the ratings are manipulated. More importantly, most of the factors which affect the buyer are not taken into consideration.
        Man, I still wonder how can CRISIL rate a project which is not even completed ?? Rating a builder can be understood from his past credential but under-constro projects manage CRISIL ratings ?? Strange.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dont just go by ratings.There are many who have ISO certifications. Does this mean we can blindly believe the quality.There is no easy way to buy a flat -do due diligence,buy completed projects.These are all gimmicks of marketing.

Comment

>> Star rated projects in Pune

>> CRISIL Ratings | Real Estate Star Ratings | Star Rated Projects - Pune

Megapolis has a 6-Star Rating !!
            Last edited August 20 2013, 02:49 PM. Reason: Quoting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X