Vertical Oriana, Vertical Infra, Keshavnagar, Pune

Last updated: August 22 2017
52 | Posts
9358 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical Oriana, Vertical Infra, Keshavnagar, Pune

First of all, this is not a publicity gimmick or anything. I just wanted to let people know of a new and comparatively big project for which hoardings are displayed on Kharadi-Magarpatta Road.

I saw the holder and went in to just see the project. The location of this project is next to Renuka Mata mandir, Keshavnagar. Location is really good compared to some other projects there like Phadnis and Atlantica East. The keshavnagar PMT bus stops right next to this project.

The plan is also good.There are four 11 storey buildings in all. They have 2 and 3 BHKs starting from 1050 sqft and I liked the floor plan of the flat. Amenities offered are also plenty, project layout is also good.

Problems? First, not a reputed builder. The sales girl told me they are the same one who are constructing Wisteria in Keshavnagar, but the branding is different as its JV.

Second, promised possession date is 2 and half years. And we know now that such investments are somewhat risky.

Third, the rate. Currently, prelaunch rate is 4800 psqft, which is at least 300-400 psqft more than what is currently going on in keshavnagar. Of course, Phadnis is exception at 5200

One more thing, sales girl told me that they have sanctions for 11 floors already and all necessary approvals are in place and if I want, I can do agreement at once.

Re : Vertical Oriana, Vertical Infra, Keshavnagar, Pune

Originally posted by smahajan View Post
    First of all, this is not a publicity gimmick or anything. I just wanted to let people know of a new and comparatively big project for which hoardings are displayed on Kharadi-Magarpatta Road.

I saw the holder and went in to just see the project. The location of this project is next to Renuka Mata mandir, Keshavnagar. Location is really good compared to some other projects there like Phadnis and Atlantica East. The keshavnagar PMT bus stops right next to this project.

The plan is also good.There are four 11 storey buildings in all. They have 2 and 3 BHKs starting from 1050 sqft and I liked the floor plan of the flat. Amenities offered are also plenty, project layout is also good.

Problems? First, not a reputed builder. The sales girl told me they are the same one who are constructing Wisteria in Keshavnagar, but the branding is different as its JV.

Second, promised possession date is 2 and half years. And we know now that such investments are somewhat risky.

Third, the rate. Currently, prelaunch rate is 4800 psqft, which is at least 300-400 psqft more than what is currently going on in keshavnagar. Of course, Phadnis is exception at 5200

One more thing, sales girl told me that they have sanctions for 11 floors already and all necessary approvals are in place and if I want, I can do agreement at once.
    What is the status of this project. Are there in any construction activity at the site????

Comment

no idea, I scrapped plan to go for any pre-launch/just launched project long time ago.

Comment

• silky0
        silky0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, I also liked the project Vertical Oriana. Possion will be in March 2018. Can you suggest should i buy flat there or not ?

• akhilgupta150288
        akhilgupta150288 commented
        Editing a comment
        4 years still in construction.. look like something fisshy.. please suggest i should buy or not... i like there projector video.

Vertical Oriana, Keshavnagar

I too visited the same property during feb end 2014.
      i hv been told that plan is slightly altered and they are rebuilding the sample flat due to slight change in flat sample flat size.

still condition is : other than compound and slight digging , nothing had started and same can be seen till date for there alcinia project.
      it seems first post i could see was of aug-2013 and condition is still the same.

THEY ARE claiming , its approved by SBI , however i couldnot find any such details in sbi list:
      https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?actio...meloanprojects

also possession of Dec-2015

Atleast some work should have to be started to consider the same.

They are same group claims who have constructed wisteria but with diffrent BRand name.

I have scrapped the plan and booked flat with other reputed builder .

Comment

Hello,

Has Anyone booked in Mitribute Vihana in Keshav Nagar ?

I am looking for this place as it's near my work location magarpatta. I am little bit confused about the builder as well as area keshav nagar as it is still not in PMC.

Please share your inputs and reviews.
        Last edited October 9 2015, 04:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

No suggestion/comments?

Comment

Originally posted by searchOn View Post
            Hello,
            Has Anyone booked in Mitribute Vihana in Keshav Nagar ?
            I am looking for this place as it's near my work location magarpatta. I am little bit confused about the builder as well as area keshav nagar as it is still not in PMC.
            Please share your inputs and reviews.

Next to this project there is Shanti Elixir, can anyone suggests how is this project. I am confused with this builder. There are 13 members in this project with name Divyananad LLP

Comment

Vertical Infra's other project Wisteria is just getting delayed

Vertical Infra's other project Wisteria is just getting delayed and the terms of builder in the agreements are such that even the risk of getting Occupany Certificate and other Government Clearances are also passed on the consumer.

31-Jul-2015 is committed as possession date in new Agreements happening these days with 9% interest being paid by Builder in case of delay. Now the conditions are such that if it gets delayed (God Forbid) for another 2-3 years, we can't get any interest from the builder. Cut pasting the Clause in below paragraph for the reference. Also please note the possession date was earlier committed to Dec-14 for old customers, but for new one it is 31-Jul-2015. Please advise as to how to go ahead.

"The Promoter shall give possession of the unit to the Purchaser/s on or before 31st July, 2015 on receiving the entire balance consideration amount and other dues from the Purchaser/s. If the Promoter fails or neglects to give possession of the unit to Purchaser/s on account of reasons beyond their control and of its agents as per provisions of Section 8 of Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act, 1963 by the dates prescribed in Section 8 of the said Act, then the Promoter shall be liable on demand to refund to the Purchaser/s the amount/s received by them in respect of the unit/s with simple interest at 9 % p.a. from the date the Promoter received the sum till the day the amounts and interest thereon is repaid, provided that by mutual consent it is agreed that dispute, whether the stipulation specified in section 8 have been satisfied or not will be referred to the Competent Authority who will act as an Arbitrator. Till the entire amount and interest thereon is refunded by the Promoter to the Purchaser/s, the Purchaser/s shall, subject to prior encumbrances if any have a charge on the said unit. PROVIDED that the Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for giving delivery of unit/s on the aforesaid date, if the completion of building in which the unit/s is to be situated is delayed on account of i). non availability of steel, cement, other building material, water or electric supply, ii) war, civil commotion or Act of God, iii) any notice, order, rules notification of the government and/or other public or competent authority iv) changes in any rules regulations by laws of various statutory bodies and authorities from time to time then affecting the development and the project v) delay in grant of any N.O.C./ permission/ license/ connection installation of any services such as lifts, electricity & water connections & meters to the scheme/flat/road N.O.C. vi). delay or default in payment of dues by the Purchaser/s under these presents (without prejudice to the right of Promoter to terminate this agreement under clause mentioned hereinabove)."

Comment

Hi,
                I am thinking to book 2 bhk in Wisteria , currently 90% of constrution is done...and bulider is prmised to give possesion by this diwali....plz share ur views/comments

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertykeys View Post
                  Hi,
                  I am thinking to book 2 bhk in Wisteria , currently 90% of constrution is done...and bulider is prmised to give possesion by this diwali....plz share ur views/comments
                  What is the current status of the project? Have you visited the site recently?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X