Gold Cost and Aloma county

Last updated: February 13 2012
114 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gold Cost and Aloma county

Guys,

Coming back to rachana builders... just wanted to know what is the reputation of this builder .. is it a grade 1 builder like rohan/nandan or grade 2?i know it has done beverly hills...gold coast... ongoing myworld and newly launched bella cassa... just wanted a genuine opinion from pune localites....

thanks a lot in advance.

cheers !!
    puneet

Comment

Originally posted by pareekpuneet View Post
      Guys,

Coming back to rachana builders... just wanted to know what is the reputation of this builder .. is it a grade 1 builder like rohan/nandan or grade 2?i know it has done beverly hills...gold coast... ongoing myworld and newly launched bella cassa... just wanted a genuine opinion from pune localites....

thanks a lot in advance.

cheers !!
      puneet
      Rachana is better than scorpio chaps but is no match to Nandan when it comes to quality & transparency. Also, the problem with Rachana is that his projects are designed to look good from outside even if it causes inconvenience to the residents inside. Just see Gold Coast & you will understand what I mean.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Gold Cost and Aloma county

Is the legal documentation, title etc clear for Aloma county? Just wanting to make sure to be safe - Seems there are couple of incidents in Pune where construction has started, agreements are done, then we find legal notices in papers about title litigation. (e.g. Florencia at Wakad and Yuthika at Baner)

Builder has mentioned that flats are being provided with reticulated gas system, and that HP is soon laying gas pipelines from Aundh to Aloma county. At the moment residents at Aloma county are using cylinders.

I did a lot of google search, but could not find any info on gas pipelined being laid in Aundh.

Comment

Originally posted by arg1stoff View Post
          Is the legal documentation, title etc clear for Aloma county? Just wanting to make sure to be safe - Seems there are couple of incidents in Pune where construction has started, agreements are done, then we find legal notices in papers about title litigation. (e.g. Florencia at Wakad and Yuthika at Baner)
          Being a project of Purple Group, it is better to hire a property lawyer in anycase. It is only when lawyer gives go ahead, step in. Also check out whether the said property has been mortgaged by the builder to some bank. If yes, ensure to get NOC from the bank so that even if the builder defaults & bank takes over the property, your house will be safe.

Builder has mentioned that flats are being provided with reticulated gas system, and that HP is soon laying gas pipelines from Aundh to Aloma county. At the moment residents at Aloma county are using cylinders.
          Reticulated LPG means a gas bank is made on the ground in the project premises itself & connections given from there. The cylinders are replaced after 1 bank gets over (there is 1 bank + 1 reserve bank). This is what is being provided in majority of the projects nowadays. One of prominent agency is Dolphin of HPCL.

Piped gas connection is where the petro company lays pipes from its main storage to the various parts of the city. In several parts of the country, Petronet is doing this job. There was a plan of petronet to come to Pune, but have no updates about it as of now.

And btw, how many people have shifted at Aloma County ??

I did a lot of google search, but could not find any info on gas pipelined being laid in Aundh.
          Neither I have any such updates. As & when I get something about this in Aundh, will update it here.

Comment

As per the sales executive 8 families have shifted to Aloma county...No point buying a flat there....will take years for it to develop...there are not even shops for groceries etc. around it...

Comment

Was deciding on buying a flat here. Visited this place a couple of times. I got a chance to see the Development Plan for Baner (Yes Aloma County is part of Baner, not Aundh).

There is a sewage treatment plant right across this project. 1Cr to live in this area, NO THANKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aat167 View Post
                Was deciding on buying a flat here. Visited this place a couple of times. I got a chance to see the Development Plan for Baner (Yes Aloma County is part of Baner, not Aundh).

There is a sewage treatment plant right across this project. 1Cr to live in this area, NO THANKS!!!
                The STP plant, no matter what stinks. Once while going to my friends farmhouse near Panshet dam on Sinhagad rd in afternoon, the stinking smell of Vithalwadi STP was there even on rajaram bridge .

The situation becomes more horrible in summers.
                Btw, stinking smell is there even in Regency Cosmos, Baner. Though this comes from a nallah nearby. However, I don't know whether rest of the people who visited regency cosmos also had same experience.

And yes, it is best to have a house away from nallah, river etc. irrespective of price & project.

Comment

I didn't notice it when I visited nearly 4 months back, but someone else on the forum has also mentioned this recently, may have been my oversight.
                  Am planning to visit it again as the builder is offering 'discounts' (dictionary term in reality my guess is he would 'negotiate' to the extent of price level four months back
                  If the nullah problem is there, then it is a bummer as this was one of the better one's around
                  Anyway will post in the regency thread post site visit probably over the weekend

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Btw, stinking smell is there even in Regency Cosmos, Baner. Though this comes from a nallah nearby. However, I don't know whether rest of the people who visited regency cosmos also had same experience.

And yes, it is best to have a house away from nallah, river etc. irrespective of price & project.

Comment

Originally posted by imemyselfind View Post
                    I didn't notice it when I visited nearly 4 months back, but someone else on the forum has also mentioned this recently, may have been my oversight.
                    Am planning to visit it again as the builder is offering 'discounts' (dictionary term in reality my guess is he would 'negotiate' to the extent of price level four months back
                    If the nullah problem is there, then it is a bummer as this was one of the better one's around
                    Anyway will post in the regency thread post site visit probably over the weekend
                    I would appreciate your feedback on regency, please share it once you visit the site. I was thinking of buying flat there.

Comment

Originally posted by imemyselfind View Post
                      And if possible, go between 1-4 pm when sun-rays is strong. The stinking smell is stronger when temp is more. Wonder what will happen in summers.
                      Btw, me too waiting for the updates from you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X