Collapse

Gold Cost and Aloma county

Last updated: February 13 2012
114 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gold Cost and Aloma county

I was there last weekend and found the nullah to be dry. Clicked some pictures using my phone. Attaching to the threadClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	2164474

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0801.jpg
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	2164475

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0802.jpg
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	2164476.

I asked around with few folks who said it usually flows during the monsoon season when the water flows down from the nearby hill into Mula river.

I noticed underground sewage lines laid by PMC running along the nullah, though. Will have to check the Development Plan to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by aat167 View Post
      I was there last weekend and found the nullah to be dry. Clicked some pictures using my phone. Attaching to the thread[ATTACH]7701[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7702[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7703[/ATTACH].

I asked around with few folks who said it usually flows during the monsoon season when the water flows down from the nearby hill into Mula river.

I noticed underground sewage lines laid by PMC running along the nullah, though. Will have to check the Development Plan to find out more.
      Thanks for the pics man. When I was there, water was flowing through that nullah, though less in quantity. However, the stinking smell was there & I unable to gauge whether it was from nullah or sewage lines. And worst part was it was coming well inside the compound wall as well.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Updated my visit notes in regency thread

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        And if possible, go between 1-4 pm when sun-rays is strong. The stinking smell is stronger when temp is more. Wonder what will happen in summers.
        Btw, me too waiting for the updates from you.

Comment

Ah ok that explains it, just updated the regecny thread and read this.I was really wondering if the nullah was located at some other place, looks like not, then

Originally posted by aat167 View Post
          I was there last weekend and found the nullah to be dry. Clicked some pictures using my phone. Attaching to the thread[ATTACH]7701[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7702[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7703[/ATTACH].

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X