Sort by :
Filter by :
- Stamp duty is 5% of the agreement cost and as per new rules, registration will be at 1% of the agreement cost. So a total of 6%.CommentQuote0Flag
- Also check the government value of this flat.If that is on higer side(This is not possible in pune in current situation...) ,u have to pay 6% of that costCommentQuote0Flag
- Bhosari?? what kind of name of the area is this????CommentQuote0Flag
Are you new to Pune?CommentQuote0Flag
I think he knows only IT park, Kalyani nagar, Kothrud and Aundh :D :D
But dude Bhosari provides jobs to lacks of Mango Man (Aam aaami) so u dont heared abt that area........but for u r info In bhosari there are also big companies like Patani, Thermax etc etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- First 5L will be charged at fixed rate (it's just few thousand, forgot the exact fig) & the remaining amount above 5L will be charged at 5%. Registration charges are 30k, but a GR has been issued for making it 1%. Don't know whether this 1% is now applicable or not.
This amount though depends upon; on-paper value of the flat. If B-money is largely involved, you will save lot of SD+reg charges:).Originally Posted by anandloniHi,
I am planning to purchase resale flat in bhosari. Please let me know what is the percentage of the total cost of the flat I have to pay as stamp duty and registration.
Thanks in advance,
- Man, it is one of PCMCs biggest industrial area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Mangesh007I think he knows only IT park, Kalyani nagar, Kothrud and Aundh :D :D
But dude Bhosari provides jobs to lacks of Mango Man (Aam aaami)
Mango Man ..:D:D:D liked that!CommentQuote0Flag
- Did it last week
The Market value for stamp duty for resale is calculated as follows
100 % of Built up area as mentioned in Agreement
40 % of Terrace (if mentioned in Agreement)
25% of parking (if mentioned in Agreement)
Lift charges if above 7th Floor
This is done based on ready reckoner rates for the area decided by Govt.
For pashan the rate is 34500/sq.mtr.
This is done at the sub-registrar office (your lawyer can get it done for you)
If the value calculated by above method is less than the selling price then the selling price is considered.
5% stamp duty on above by way of franking on first page of agreement/sale deed. (some places only accepts cash)
1% or 30,000 whichever is less is the registration charges (It will be 1% soon)
I did all this just last week.
This forum helped me a lot to get all my questions answered.
Closed and COPIED to https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/12324-pune--query-about-stamp-duty-and-registration-charges?t=14628CommentQuote0Flag