Last updated: February 12 2016
24 | Posts
7928 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rama Celestial City in Ravet, Pune

Hi Everyone,

Anybody knows about the new project Celestial City, Ravet?

Thanks & regards

Lisharul.
    Last edited by MANOJa; February 9 2016, 01:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Re : Rama Celestial City in Ravet, Pune

Originally posted by lisharul View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Anybody knows about the new project celestialcity,ravet?.
    Thanks&regards,
    Lisharul.
    yet another big project from Pharande & Rama group. its a 25 acre project, when it will start and when it will finish.....GOD knows

sam...

Comment

I have a feeling that these mega gated colonies coming up at every nook and corner emulating Magarpatta are not going to get very good response in this slow/low market. I read else where that the Ekta project at Hinjewadi has been scrapped so I am not sure the builders will be able to fulfill their promises on these huge projects. I hope no one lost money at the Ekta Hinjewadi project and also hope Blue Ridge, Megapolis, Nanded city and Amanora live up to promises mentioned in their glossy brochures.
      Last edited by mannusingh; November 26 2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Ask Rama group to complete Swiss County first. Pharande is still selling Culture Crest. These builders keep launching new projects without completing old ones. When the builder can't complete small projects in time, how the heck will he complete bigger ones?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

They do this such that they can divert the bigger project's customer's money to complete the smaller projects

We should have a law which stipulates that one project's customers money should utilized only for that project.
          Last edited by MANOJa; February 9 2016, 01:37 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

These people have an interesting calculation, consider the terrace area as carpet area. So your actual flat area + 100% terrace area will be total carpet area and on top of this there will be 30% loading On top of that how can you even think of paying 2500 psqft in a place like ravet. It should be around 1500 there and still I wouldnt invest because there is no guarentee when it will get completed. Rama group should look at finishing their existing projects first.

Comment

Unknown meaning

The builder states the following:-
              • Phase 1:- 700 flats of 1,2 & 3 BHKs,
              • Phase 2:- 2 & 3 BHK flats,
              • Phase 3:- Proposed commercial area including hotels, banks, multiplex etc.
              What I don't understand is that why the word PROPOSED for phase 3 especially when builder is using this as USP?

The tagline of the project is:-

Why Go Out,

As a buyer, ask:-

Why Go In?
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                The builder states the following:-
                • Phase 1:- 700 flats of 1,2 & 3 BHKs,
                • Phase 2:- 2 & 3 BHK flats,
                • Phase 3:- Proposed commercial area including hotels, banks, multiplex etc.
                What I don't understand is that why the word PROPOSED for phase 3 especially when builder is using this as USP?

The tagline of the project is:-

Why Go Out,

As a buyer, ask:-

Why Go In?
                +1

Even I found it strange that the builder, despite the commercial part being uncertain, is using it as a carrot to lure buyers. Really how dumb are we perceived by these builders?

Comment

Originally posted by GeekGod View Post
                  +1

Even I found it strange that the builder, despite the commercial part being uncertain, is using it as a carrot to lure buyers. Really how dumb are we perceived by these builders?
                  Not buyer this builder seems to be DUMB...why somebody wants mall or say multiplex in side or very close to your home...you may go there once in a month, but other ppls who will come will create enough non-sense that you will feel like "I wanna go out" I personally feel we should not mix commercial spaces with residential,otherwise you will hear sound of "car Horns" at bee hours, when ppls will drive to their home after watching last show in your close by multiplex....

So, choice is urs...akhir money is urs.....
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

Ravet...Another new locality came in to fame just because of this announcement. Never heard of it ever (even while born and brought up and lived all my life in Pune)...Whats so special about Ravet that one should be tempted to buy it? Builders start building even before infrastructure (road, street lights, water connections etc) is ready and making use of "proposed" word try to sell such localities at rates like 2400.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X