Hi,

Can you all let me know the price range prevailing in Wanowrie area. Looking for 3 or 4 BHK hosue or apartment. Can you all suggest some good complex with all amenities to look for in this area. I am considering this area as it is near to vibgyor school. Woudl there be any other good area near by vibgyor school to look for.

DAS
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wanowari:

Price psq is 3500 to 5000.
    3500+ to 4000 : all amenities (resale : < 5 yrs old, Raheja Garden, Parmar schemes, Oxford schemes, clover heights)

over all 3 bhk - 50 to 60 lacs

4000+ to 5000 : all amenities (resale : green\flower velly, nancy, ganga satelite, secrate heart...)

over all 3 bhk - 60 to 80 lacs
    over all 4 bhk - 80 to 1.5 cr

For new proect, you can check ganga satelite (3 and 4 bhk).

NIBM:
    vibgyor is near to NIBM area, and price here is 3500 to 4500.

Please serch threads for NIBM and you will get the information.
    CommentQuote
  • To give an idea on rates in Wanwori:

Two months back a friend bought 1BHK on the 7th floor of Ganga-Savera. Total 685 sqf for 22L + stamp duty+reg.
    It's a 5-7 years old project in Wanowari near City International school.

Although another friend is living on rental in 1BHK in the same project for 7000 p.m
    CommentQuote
  • Wanowrie

For resales I guess I will have to go through agents . What are the agent prevailing rates in Pune. How much can we negotiate with them?.

Are there other options where one can know resale options available in wanowrie area.

DAS
    CommentQuote
  • Hitmady: Yes, rental is bit affordable in wanowari but outright is quite high. I would avoid ganga schemes in fatima nagar part (samrudhi/savera/...), contruction qulaity is pathetic (not even avg).

DAS,

Direct : You need to chk with ur friends/sources/news papers

Agent: 1% to 2%, Let's say if owner is asking 45 lacs then negotiate and if his last price is 42 lacs then negotiate with agent dat u will pay 2% of 42 lacs but let him convince owner dat 39 lacs is correct price. Belive me they will do thr best.

You sud go for direct deal only if u believe in ur negotiation skills.
    CommentQuote