I am planning to book a 2BHK in Dynasty.I have got an offer price of 2750/sq.ft. for the 1st floor.The possession is in May 2010.
It will face the amenity area of Kesar.

There is another one also in G/H buildings in which possession is in Dec 2010 for which the rate quoted is 2800.

Has anyone booked in Dynasty or planning to book one.
Please share your feedback or suggestions on the same.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vineetjan
    I am planning to book a 2BHK in Dynasty.I have got an offer price of 2750/sq.ft. for the 1st floor.The possession is in May 2010.
    It will face the amenity area of Kesar.

There is another one also in G/H buildings in which possession is in Dec 2010 for which the rate quoted is 2800.

Has anyone booked in Dynasty or planning to book one.
    Please share your feedback or suggestions on the same.

Please let me know total cost of 2 BHK in Dynasty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chintupintu
    Please let me know total cost of 2 BHK in Dynasty.

Have they too hiked the rates? When I had discussed the rates with them in Aug, they had quoted ~2750 for a 5-6th floor (so included the floor rise and prelim discount of 100 psf).

Floor plans were nice for 3 BHK while 2 BHKs were ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishitiwari
    Have they too hiked the rates? When I had discussed the rates with them in Aug, they had quoted ~2750 for a 5-6th floor (so included the floor rise and prelim discount of 100 psf).

Floor plans were nice for 3 BHK while 2 BHKs were ok.

They sent rates on e-mail. 2950/- psf and they starts booking for new buildings and rates for them is 2900/- psf.

Well, I will try to visit their site this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,they have hiked the rates.
    Total pack goes around 33-35L.
    CommentQuote
  • Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty Wakad Fraud Scam

Don't buy any property from Sukhwani and Chawla. Builder is fraud and will ask for more money later on. Also most of the amenities listed will not be provided.
    CommentQuote
  • Really Nasty??

Hi,
    Has anyone booked house in this project. They offered my brother, rate for ready to possession flat as 4495 which they say, has included all other breakups like VAT, maintenace and Car parking etc... As I know builders they give base rate and then other things are added... Please advise...

I personally did not like the project name itself. Dy (Die) Nasty.... Dynasty... Really nasty name....

Why don't these guys name proper so that it make sense to tell someone where I stay...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody knows how much the Total cost goes around for 2BHK in Dynasty?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit007
    Anybody knows how much the Total cost goes around for 2BHK in Dynasty?

Thanks,

47 lac
    CommentQuote
  • @StillSearching..Thank Q So Much Dear...

Quick Question : 47L all inclusive..Is it negotiated price?
    Can i get this deal in 45L after a negotiation.

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit007
    @StillSearching..Thank Q So Much Dear...

Quick Question : 47L all inclusive..Is it negotiated price?
    Can i get this deal in 45L after a negotiation.

Thanks,
    Mohit

Sorry my bad I didn't put details, last month when we checked, this price was quoted for smallest 2BHK (excluding service charge and VAT), others were more than 53 lac.
    we didn't discuss further as sales person mentioned that last few flats are left so builder will not negotiate..
    CommentQuote