Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on buying a 2bhk in Splendid Square, Pune.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Advice on buying a 2bhk in Splendid Square, Pune.

Last updated: October 22 2013
9 | Posts
3375 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on buying a 2bhk in Splendid Square, Pune.

Hello,

Last week I visited the Splendid Square project which is located on the Dhanori Lohegaon road. We saw the 2 bhk flat of area 1050 sq ft and we liked the layout of the flat. The living aer, dining and bedrooms are of good size. Ventilation provided is also good. This flat will be used for our staying purpose as my work place is in kalyaninagar.

The rate quoted is rupees 4000 per sq/ft for non-garden facing flat.

The total package for 2bhk of 1050 sq/ft goes to 50 lakhs all inclusive. They are ready to negotiate around 50-100 rupees per sq/ft. The posession will be in dec 2013.

No solar system, gas pipeline. Overall it looks to be a good project. Spacious flat.

Can anyone suggest how is this builder (Yasaha developers) and will it be okay to book a flat here? Has anyone booked a flat in this project? Any reviews will be greatly appreciated.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Re : Advice on buying a 2bhk in Splendid Square, Pune.

The road connectivity to the city is fully dependent on tow roads-one road through bus stand toward 509 chowk and the other is Dhanori Lohegaon road which is half complete.During my last visit in the area, the roads close to Lohegaon bus stand was full of potholes.
    You also specifically need to check out on NOC from Civil airport as it is close to defence area.
    There are many buildings in the area which have noc problem. VERIFY personally is my suggestion.
    What is the loading%?
    Area is under Panchayat now.
    You need to do full legal diligence before buying a flat.
    Do the builders still call the area Viman Nagar Extension in their ads. There were some reviews about this project in the forum,you could look at them also.

Comment

Hi Vaibav123,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, you are correct that the road condition near the lohegaon bus stand is not good. But i feel that it is better than the porwal road (projects which i was looking earlier). Atleast there is a tar road here however the road condition on porwal is much worse.

Their project is only of 4 floors (8 buildings), and the sales guy said that because of the airport they were not allowed to build a hgher building.

I checked the forum and could find just one post however no much information was provided there.

Also this project is approved by SBI, HDFC, LIC so do i still need to check the NOC from airport?

Will there be any water problems here? Are you aware of any other problems that we might face here if we go ahead with the booking?

Comment

I'd visited the place, and ruled it out immediately.
        The show flat had water damage, there wasn't enough parking, and the buildings pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I think it's very overpriced at 50 lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by offworldly View Post
          The show flat had water damage, there wasn't enough parking, and the buildings pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I think it's very overpriced at 50 lakhs.
          @offworldly,

can you let me know when you had visited this site? And which show flat did you see? Was the show flat in the actual building or was it in their office?

As far as i was told that there was parking lot alloted for each and every flat and they will be providing space for guest parking.

Compared to the other projects going on in dhanori porwal road which i had visited, the per sq/ft rate seems to be almost the same. The builder is ready to give the rate of 3900 per/sqft and the area of the flat is 1050 sq/ft. Which is think is the current rate going on in dhanori.

Can anyone suggest if this rate is too high for this project?

Comment

The flat I saw was in the office.

Comment

Show flat Splendid Square

Originally posted by offworldly View Post
              I had visited the project on the day of Pre luanch.That time the sample flat looked very impressive.
              But hearing the state of water leakage etc within 2 years in the show flat I am doubtful about quality of the main building.
              Now anyway the project is not looking impressive when I go past once in a way.
              Probably avoidable for purchase purposes.-Location wise as well as quality wise.

Comment

@vaibhav123

I have seen the actual flat in the main buildings and the construction quality looks good. I dont understand why you are saying that location wise it is not a good choice because it is on the main road. Also opposite is the airforce quarters and at the side is a school.
                I had visited the site again last week and the main road has been tarred.

Could you please suggest??

Comment

Location of Splendid Square

Originally posted by raj0384 View Post
                  @vaibhav123

I have seen the actual flat in the main buildings and the construction quality looks good. I dont understand why you are saying that location wise it is not a good choice because it is on the main road. Also opposite is the airforce quarters and at the side is a school.
                  I had visited the site again last week and the main road has been tarred.

Could you please suggest??
                  Splendid Square is located 7 KM from Vishrantwadi Chowk with a single access road and on the other side through LOhegoan and AF road towards 509 which is at a distance of minimum 7 KM.That is the reason why I feel it is not too good a location. AF Road can get closed due to runway extension and legal battles are already on about usage of road by Private Vehicle.Part of the road towards Vishrantwadi from Splendid Square is still potholed badly.
                  This view is offcourse a personal view and your idea can always be different.I dropped out because of all this.
                  Any way if you like it do full legal diligence before investing there.

Comment

The construction looks good, and flats are nice. But The location...no one can be sure. They are giving video door phone but I feel there should be intercom security at such a remote area.
                    Also observed that there are too much of maintenance and infra charges, that too same for 1, 2 and 2.5 BHK. I asked sales person, he said we assume 4 person living in any flat. I feel that one time is OK but in future society may have disputes over maintenance charges.
                    For Infra charges, can't believe who can pay ~ 4 Lacs of charges in Infra/MSEB etc for a 1 BHK flat of basic cost 27-28 Lacs.
                    And something funny , when I asked about water, sales guy told me it has pipe line, and when surprisingly I asked is it in PMC limits, he said yes. And after few days when I called to check availability, I was told its not in PMC limit but soon it will be .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X