I need information about Nirman Builder, they are constructing Nirman Viva at Ambegaon, behind Ashok Leyland on Katraj- Mumbai Road.
It is a township and they are quoting whopping 2800 and ready to negotiate at 2400.

Any comment on the cost.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I had inquired about this scheme. It's under Grampanchayat. I don't understand how it can be just 1.5 Kms from Bharati Vidyapeeth and still be under Grampanchayat! Is there any chance it will come under PMC soon? Any way, most of people advised me not to go for schemes in Grampanchayat if builder is not big/strong enough (basically with lots of money and some lobbying power like : Amit, Kumar etc) There might be disputes about ownership of land in future, as papers related to property are not tracked / maintained like PMC, also water, electicity might be problematic...
    CommentQuote
  • Its definitely not 1.5 Km from Bharati Vidyapeeth.. must be ~5 Km.

Still I will recommend Nirman developers . I am staying in the Nirman Viva phase I from last 2 years. Builder is good and quality of the homes is definitely value for money.

However infra is not that good in Ambegaon Bk yet... but Shivshruti and Sinhgad college has helped a lot in providing good road.
    CommentQuote
  • IREFPune,

Nice to see you back after such a loooong time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi IREFPune

Since you are staying in that area, could you please share the latest progress of that location as a whole. I mean, are there basic shops, public transport etc. available?

I will be visiting a project called 'Sai Aamrai' which you might have seen on your way. Any idea about it?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitesh,

As it's late, I don't know if my reply will help you.

@Basic Shops: Vegetables and other kirana shops are available on the main road. There are few shops in college campus as well. DMart is not that far.Only 2km ;-)
    @Transport: Not that good. PMT, 6 seaters are available till bypass. No rikshaw stand here.
    @Water : No
    @Road and Lights : Not good.

I have never been to Sai Aamrai but I think it's in front of Indu Lawns's second gate. If that is the case, then you will find it impossible to reach to this place if Indu lawns is booked for any event. Entire main road is blocked by the visitor's vehicles.

Overall I found the area is quite and good to live. Looking at the current rate, the area has been appreciated by almost 100% in last 3 years and I hope it will become better for living in coming years.
    CommentQuote