I came across Sai Homes near Saudagar Hotel. Does any one know whether the proposed site is for Flats or Row houses ?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello,

Does any have any idea about this project. Senior members Real Acres, Aksenti pl comment
    CommentQuote
  • Where is exact location of property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay
    I came across Sai Homes near Saudagar Hotel. Does any one know whether the proposed site is for Flats or Row houses ?

Man, not monitoring just launched or to be launched projects seriously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay
    Hello,

Does any have any idea about this project. Senior members Real Acres, Aksenti pl comment

Yes Sales office is there next to Kunal Icon. construction of sales office took a year so don't know how much time will be required to construct project.
    CommentQuote
  • I made a call to them, and they are asking for 3420 per sqft....
    CommentQuote
  • The land is between Kunal Icon and Pimple Saudagar restaurant. For the last one year office of Sai Homes was closed. No activity was there since last month. All of sudden the office reopened and with 3420 rate...posession in 2 years.. No good amenities.. Only a series of blocks...

I am not too sure about the land dispute. but something may be fishy.. one need to take utmost care before handing over a "single rupee" as a booking amount (* if anyone want to book*)

I think builders now a days know that negotiation is anyway going to happen,so they are opening projects along with 20-30% of negotiation margin. Also not everyone is capable of negotiation upto the desired level and needy one might get trapped..

GK group is asking around 3600 psft rate..
    Other builders follow GK and quoting 3300-3400 for the newly launched projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sans_re
    The land is between Kunal Icon and Pimple Saudagar restaurant. For the last one year office of Sai Homes was closed. No activity was there since last month. All of sudden the office reopened and with 3420 rate...posession in 2 years.. No good amenities.. Only a series of blocks...

I am not too sure about the land dispute. but something may be fishy.. one need to take utmost care before handing over a "single rupee" as a booking amount (* if anyone want to book*)

I think builders now a days know that negotiation is anyway going to happen,so they are opening projects along with 20-30% of negotiation margin. Also not everyone is capable of negotiation upto the desired level and needy one might get trapped..

GK group is asking around 3600 psft rate..
    Other builders follow GK and quoting 3300-3400 for the newly launched projects.

i am interested in sai homes project, pl. guide me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swamini
    i am interested in sai homes project, pl. guide me

There is some legal issue. There was a notice on TOI. Check another thread avaialable for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    There is some legal issue. There was a notice on TOI. Check another thread avaialable for more details.

thanks mr. mahesh i need a help. pl. give me ur no. so i can discuss in detail
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go for wadhawani construction.There are following factors due to which I tell you .

1.Quality is not good
    2.Seepage problem
    3.Rate is too high
    4.Charging 100% of terrace which gives difference of 2.0 L
    5. Delay in construction .

If you are still not convinced , talk to people of Athava Residents.They will tell you .
    CommentQuote