Plot in Baner

Last updated: August 7 2012
15 | Posts
2653 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot in Baner

I have seen a 6000 Sq ft plot in Pan card club area & they are quoting rs 1200psf.
    Is this a right price in that area?
    Please advice.

Re : Plot in Baner

where at pan card club road?

Please provide more details. Is it an NA plot with permission to build residential

Comment

Originally posted by unmesh_7 View Post
      I have seen a 6000 Sq ft plot in Pan card club area & they are quoting rs 1200psf.
      Is this a right price in that area?
      Please advice.
      A plot bang next to Pallacio went for INR 887/sq ft.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi real, is it so... then these guys are demanding whatever they want!!
        Can you provide some pointers who can give me 'reasonablly accurate' quote?

Comment

For 1-1.1k/sq ft, you can get one bang on Baner-Balewadi road, near Orchid School. Options are also available near Career Forum. However, the roads near Pancard club are all DP & modification is possible. Hence, in worst case, you may lose large chunk of your plot. Better buy in gated community, if not make sure you have good contacts in Town Planning Dept. so that some alterations can be made as & when required & most importantly you can buy a plot with no risk of road/high tension electricty lines going through it.

If you are newbie in RE, the RE chaps will defiately exploit you. Whenever you deal in RE especially land in upcoming area you need to have in depth details for the same, else the deal become risky.

If you can stretch your budget, look for plots at Varsha Society, near Ivory Estates.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Guys,
            Could you please give me pointers to plot scheme.My requirement is 2000 sqft and budget is 20L. I want it for my own purpose and would like to build my own house, may be after 1-2 years.

Comment

i am also interested in buying a plot of and around 2000 sq ft plot if the rates are less than 1000 psf.

even in my hometown , udaipur, land rates are more than 1000 psf. and there is no hinjewadi nearby too.

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
                i am also interested in buying a plot of and around 2000 sq ft plot if the rates are less than 1000 psf.

even in my hometown , udaipur, land rates are more than 1000 psf. and there is no hinjewadi nearby too.
                land rates in Udaipur are high ???? just find out the distance of that place from city center.
                Also rates are high owing to no land available in central area....
                And where they are cheaper no initiative by the Govt. so that's available at dirt cheap.

Baner is not the city center. And land cost used to be 30 percent of your house cost. But as sharks have become amphibian lately so you are facing high prices.

Go 15 - 10 yrs back in time and can someone visualize Aundh or Magarpatta area becoming well developed?
                And well developed means ... planned developed(only Magarpatta qualifies in that).
                So if one has vision and good contacts then one knows for each city which part will develop.
                For example 30 yrs back South Delhi. and 5 years back Greater Noida ....... just drive on Greater Noida Roads then one wishes to own a BMW
                Last edited by frugality; December 2 2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

looking at the rates quoted by the builders.. m also plannig to build a huose.. though i have no idea about it.. but need to gather some info & suggestions from senior guys..

its better to build a house for 40 lacs then to buy it from these cheaters for 3o lacs.. with poor quality..

need ur inputs as to how much would it cost to buy a plot of around 1500-2000 sq ft in are north - north east pune..

how much does it take per sqft to build a house..

& what all are the hurdles...

as per my knowledge..

1. getting a plot is the biggest hurdle..
                  2. after that a contractor.. who can look after the material part since one cannot spend whole day on it
                  3. architect
                  4. water, electricity arrangement

these are the ones which i can think of..

pls provide some more i/p & ur thought..

the time until the house is built up would be panicking...i.e around 2yrs max but once it is built up.. if everything goes fine rest of my life will be peaceful.. (Hope so)

& in other scenario.. if i buy a house from some builder.. which ofcurse will be a cheater.. .. i would creep entire life..

Comment

I too wanted to buy plot and build my own house.but I understand the complication of land buyingm, thats the reason I did not go ahead yet. However , I am open for group buying.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X