any idea about Nyati Esplanade project in bavdhan??

- whats the rates/availability ?
Read more
Reply
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • they are offering at 3200/sf...and have open car parking...
    CommentQuote
  • Caution advised

    This Nyati chap is infamous for making hiding agreements between him & the govt/PMC. The recent eg. of water affidavit is one of it. This Nyati chap is not transparent in his dealings. Hence, be cautious while dealing with this builder. Go to Kondhwa & get some first hand experience from the residents of his projects there so that you will be able to know the loopholes which this builder exploits & then act accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres... what is the view on the Nyati builder reputation and construction quality. I haven't seen much views on the same in the forum

    From what I have seen, they have done quite good projects with nice landscaping, but then it also depends on the area

    In addition, the apartments are on the other side of the Pune - Mumbai highway, any disadvantages with the same ?

    Iam looking for a ready possession or anything that can be ready within 3-4 months
    CommentQuote
  • Hey...hope u have seen news of a balcony falling off a posh Niyati environ flat

    here is the link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/14351-balcony-falls-off-posh-nyati-meadows-flat/page2?t=16608&page=2

    this property is way inside vadgaon sheri and the buggers used to advertise it as Kalyani Nagar..and charge rates accordingly...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb22march
    Realacres... what is the view on the Nyati builder reputation and construction quality. I haven't seen much views on the same in the forum

    From what I have seen, they have done quite good projects with nice landscaping, but then it also depends on the area

    The builder has cheated his buyers in his projects located at Kondhwa, just see about the water affidavit issue from the PMC. He simply sold his projects here based on Corinthian Club. The elevation of the buildings is typical medieval European....seems he likes Hiranandani's projects :D.

    There have also been issues with timely possession. I suggest you speak with the residents at his projects at Kondhwa to get clear picture.

    In addition, the apartments are on the other side of the Pune - Mumbai highway, any disadvantages with the same ?

    To cut long story short, avoid this side of the highway as of now as it is not at all livable. No infra, no commercial area, no proper transport, area unsafe. Even Supreme Estado is there on other side of the highway & Supreme builder is better than Nyati, yet because of location (& project layout) it wasn't recommended.

    Iam looking for a ready possession or anything that can be ready within 3-4 months

    Try some options at Pashan road near Balaji temple. Rates are less or at par with projects at other side of highway + you get better infra & location too.

    * PS:- The falling balcony episode recently has shaken the already less confidence is builders like Nyati.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    . The elevation of the buildings is typical medieval European....seems he likes Hiranandani's projects :D.


    * PS:- The falling balcony episode recently has shaken the already less confidence is builders like Nyati.



    I like that european gothic construction a lot.

    gives such a royal look.......:)
    CommentQuote
  • As always.. crisp responses from realacres, thanks for the same :)

    Yes, I too gathered similar feedback for location about the other side of highway, and doesn't suit well with any public transport

    Well, here also there is a plan for Mini Corinthians club adjacent to Esplanade, donno how many will buy that now
    CommentQuote
  • what does espelandey mean?
    CommentQuote
  • auska meaning to illitrate builder ko bhi nahi pata hoga :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    I have got latest quote from the builder for this project.

    Saleable Area==> 1066 1139
    Carpet Area ===> 876 820
    Particulars Due on
    Current Rate Rs. 3700 per sft. Current Rate Rs. 3700 per sft.
    2 BHK
    Cost of the Flat 39,44,200 42,14,300 As per pogress of work
    Open Parking 1,00,000 1,00,000
    Total 40,44,200 43,14,300
    Stamp Duty** 78,884 84,286 Stamping of Agreement
    Registration** 30,000 30,000 Registration of Agreement
    Society Deposit 75,000 75,000 At the time of possession
    12 Mths Outgoing 27,000 27,000 At the time of possession
    Other Charges* 1,54,500 1,54,500 Registration of Agreement
    Total 44,09,584 46,85,086

    *Other Charges
    MSEB Charges 125000
    Society Registration 7000
    Pipe Gas Install. 15000
    Scanning & Lawyers 7500
    Total 154500
    Note:Floor Rise Rs. 50 from 5th floor onwards.
    Open Paking ---- 1 Lacs
    Stilt Parking ---- 1.50 lacs
    ** SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
    *ALL THE ABOVE VALUES ARE VALID UP TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE
    * Service Tax 2.75% & VAT 1% Extra and Applicable.
    POSSESSION :- June - 2012 Onwards


    Layout & floor plans look good... Please provide ur opinions...
    I am thinking of buying here....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Novice2011
    Hi Guys,

    I have got latest quote from the builder for this project.

    Saleable Area==> 1066 1139
    Carpet Area ===> 876 820
    Particulars Due on
    Current Rate Rs. 3700 per sft. Current Rate Rs. 3700 per sft.
    2 BHK
    Cost of the Flat 39,44,200 42,14,300 As per pogress of work
    Open Parking 1,00,000 1,00,000
    Total 40,44,200 43,14,300
    Stamp Duty** 78,884 84,286 Stamping of Agreement
    Registration** 30,000 30,000 Registration of Agreement
    Society Deposit 75,000 75,000 At the time of possession
    12 Mths Outgoing 27,000 27,000 At the time of possession
    Other Charges* 1,54,500 1,54,500 Registration of Agreement
    Total 44,09,584 46,85,086

    *Other Charges
    MSEB Charges 125000
    Society Registration 7000
    Pipe Gas Install. 15000
    Scanning & Lawyers 7500
    Total 154500
    Note:Floor Rise Rs. 50 from 5th floor onwards.
    Open Paking ---- 1 Lacs
    Stilt Parking ---- 1.50 lacs
    ** SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
    *ALL THE ABOVE VALUES ARE VALID UP TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE
    * Service Tax 2.75% & VAT 1% Extra and Applicable.
    POSSESSION :- June - 2012 Onwards


    Layout & floor plans look good... Please provide ur opinions...
    I am thinking of buying here....


    Very close to Highway. No option to avoid highway crossing, every time you need to cross when to move towards Pune.

    adjacent project of DREAMS is charging less and is negotiable also, if you tried hard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patilbha
    Very close to Highway. No option to avoid highway crossing, every time you need to cross when to move towards Pune.

    adjacent project of DREAMS is charging less and is negotiable also, if you tried hard.


    Thanks patilbha.
    Is there any other problem u c with this project, I liked the floor plan n all...also they have given very specific details of what material they r going to use ...like wood for door, fittings etc...so seems to be transparent about quality...
    Which DREAMS project are u talking about? Do u know the price...?

    Sorry for too many questions

    I am having some doubts about Nyati because of balcony falling accident in their project,,,
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs

    Hi guys,

    Any more reviews about this project? I dont have much knowledge about Bavdhan area...so any inputs of the location will be helpful as well..
    Is it worth buying around 50 Lacs for a 2 BHK here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Novice2011
    Thanks patilbha.
    Is there any other problem u c with this project, I liked the floor plan n all...also they have given very specific details of what material they r going to use ...like wood for door, fittings etc...so seems to be transparent about quality...
    Which DREAMS project are u talking about? Do u know the price...?

    Sorry for too many questions

    I am having some doubts about Nyati because of balcony falling accident in their project,,,


    Dreams Belle Vue by Dreams Group, it is just adjacent to Nyati's project.
    CommentQuote