Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New International Airport RE Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

New International Airport RE Prices

Last updated: September 13 2016
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : New International Airport RE Prices

    Builders story ....So now Chakan will not have International air port .... pay 300 psf extra .... you know no low flying aircraft.

    Start speculating about Saswad .... go buy land there once that ripens .... soon they will shift Bhor side ....

    check out the link

    http://www.expressindia.com/latest-n...ke-off/569080/
    Last edited January 20 2010, 09:38 AM.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : New International Airport RE Prices

      I am enjoying all this

      Why Saswad ?
      coz Sas bhee kabhi bahu thee ...

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : New International Airport RE Prices

        Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
        I am enjoying all this

        Why Saswad ?
        coz Sas bhee kabhi bahu thee ...
        Hahahaha!

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : New International Airport RE Prices

          It is understood that the MADC is scouting for an alternative site at Saswad. The MADC has already carried out a preliminary survey of land in Saswad, located across the city, in Purandar taluka.

          From the news

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : New International Airport RE Prices

            Originally posted by puser View Post
            It is understood that the MADC is scouting for an alternative site at Saswad. The MADC has already carried out a preliminary survey of land in Saswad, located across the city, in Purandar taluka.

            From the news
            How far is Saswad from Chakan?

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : New International Airport RE Prices

              Originally posted by razer View Post
              How far is Saswad from Chakan?
              Under 30 secs by Sukhoi-30 MKI.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : New International Airport RE Prices

                So the builder call now would be "Quit Chakan, Enter Saswad"

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : New International Airport RE Prices

                  Not related to pune airport, but see this news article.
                  http://gujaratmoney.com/2010/05/07/b...d-over-to-aai/

                  As per the article, Ahmed patel is UPA leader from Gujarat, and BJP led Gujarat govt is working with him to develop airport at Bharuch, a small industrial town between Baroda and surat. 200 Acres land is acquired and handed over to AAI.

                  This is how development is done. MH is very unfortunate to have the leadership it has right now.

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : New International Airport RE Prices

                    Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
                    Not related to pune airport, but see this news article.
                    http://gujaratmoney.com/2010/05/07/b...d-over-to-aai/

                    As per the article, Ahmed patel is UPA leader from Gujarat, and BJP led Gujarat govt is working with him to develop airport at Bharuch, a small industrial town between Baroda and surat. 200 Acres land is acquired and handed over to AAI.

                    This is how development is done. MH is very unfortunate to have the leadership it has right now.
                    In MH Pawar & CO is very smart they will declare airport and will sell land around it and then will declare other place as airport. I believe that pune airpost will be in lavasa or baramati.

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : New International Airport RE Prices

                      Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
                      In MH Pawar & CO is very smart they will declare airport and will sell land around it and then will declare other place as airport. I believe that pune airpost will be in lavasa or baramati.
                      Or Mh Leadership wants Maharashtra ppls should always remain backward (what congress is doing since last 60 years)..coz if they become SMART, then they wont Vote for them...that's why Congress always get more Vote from Rural & backward areas & BJP gets from Urban & educated class...
                      Last edited May 13 2010, 02:56 PM.
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X