Last updated: May 27 2013
55 | Posts
6896 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden rise in RE adds in news papers

Has anyone seen the sudden surge of property advertises in newspapers

I opened today's SAKAL and found it full of property adds.

Even S3 of Pimple Saudagar was there in it. There was also ad of Pride Platinum, of Ganeshum

What does it mean?

Re : Sudden rise in RE adds in news papers

Add to it the sudden flooding of inbox of my cell fone too. If buyers are back in the market, why the need to spend money in advertisements & SMSes especially when we came to know Few FLats Left.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Not sure why TOI-Times Property keeps on mentioning every week that market is improving, buyers are back. They never carry any report on any market correction due to real issues

Comment

artifical bubble creation !!!

Comment

When there are more adds --> Builders want to attract people as there are not many buyers.
          When there are no adds --> Market is low, no new projects, no buyers.

lol, this is really funny. Check the rates, do realty check. They have gone up in last 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
            When there are more adds --> Builders want to attract people as there are not many buyers.

lol, this is really funny. Check the rates, do realty check. They have gone up in last 4 months.
            Realty check is prices are below 2008 or at the same level as 2008, ie stagnated.
            If you want to wear green glasses and see everything green, its your choice. But try
            removing those glasses and do a realty check yourself.

Comment

buiders are trying to increase price.

total cost of the project increases by a mere 0.2 to 1% only. varies from buider to buider again.

There are several other charges (Parking/Maintenance/MSEB etc...) which are fixed one.

so even if increse in psf will not affect much.

so buiders are trying to show that there is good response from the people, but actually trying hard to get bookings.

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post

yes, shirish..I agree with your logical answer.....As when you dont have any buyer you wont see any ads...thats what happened almost for around 6 months in early part of 2009 & when you have buyer in mkt then you give ads...sehy coz when you have 10 buyer in mkt & 5 sellers then buyers have choice & these adds gives a leverage to particular seller to attract buyers to his product (this is what i understand whole purpose of advertisement, be it RE or FMCG product)....
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
                  Realty check is prices are below 2008 or at the same level as 2008, ie stagnated.
                  If you want to wear green glasses and see everything green, its your choice. But try
                  removing those glasses and do a realty check yourself.
                  where you see prices are at the 2008 level...At least in all good projects in Pune has increased their prices at least 10% in last 3-4 months...I was getting a 3 BHK in Supreme Palms in 55 lacs around 3-4 months back, now same flat is going in 65 lacs....as, its resale,so it 20% increase, but more of less 10% increase it there in almost all project...Which I am following since a year or so....
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                    where you see prices are at the 2008 level...At least in all good projects in Pune has increased their prices at least 10% in last 3-4 months...I was getting a 3 BHK in Supreme Palms in 55 lacs around 3-4 months back, now same flat is going in 65 lacs....as, its resale,so it 20% increase, but more of less 10% increase it there in almost all project...Which I am following since a year or so....
                    Oops ash7979, I thought price stagnation from 2008 level was very well known and accepted fact on this forum.
                    Ok let me refresh your memory.

* Rs.5,600 to 5,800 per sq.ft. at Balawantpuram Samrajya today around 4500-4800.

* Royal Imerio, 2008 early, price of 3100/3200, today 3300.

* Nanded City in 2008 3500, today ~3000.

* Rohan Leher launch price was around 3500, today ~3000 psf

Some home work for you. below are the rates from early 2008. Find out what they are today, and please, without wearing your green glasses.

* Amit's Bloomfield at Ambegaon on new Mumbai Bangalore bypass is asking Rs.3,800 and Rs.4,000 per sq.ft.

* Property rate of Amannora Township on Hadapsar Kharadi bypass is Rs.3,500 and Rs.4,000.

* At Balewadi and Bavdhan Koolhomes's property rate is Rs.4,000.

* Midori Towers of Pimple Nilakh, was launched at special rate of Rs.3,000 per sq.ft.

* Elysian in Baner: Upto 3rd floor quoting Rs.4100 per sq.ft.and above that the rate is
                    Rs.4300 per sq.ft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X