Hi Friends,

Being badly beaten up by stock markets, I am having to try out real estate avenues for investment.

Given the abundant supply of flats and new schemes, I feel that land should be a better option than apartments.

My preference is around Bavdhan area. In my recent visits I saw couple of bungalow plot schemes - Windmill Village, Aditya Nisarg Bavdhan and Pirangut.

I heard there is going to be a new township called Raheja Viva.

So my question is - which would be the best bet ? On average, the price range is 3.5k/sq ft. Is this too high ? Is there value from investment perspective ?

Experts, pls advice !
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prealestate
    Hi Friends,

Being badly beaten up by stock markets, I am having to try out real estate avenues for investment.

Given the abundant supply of flats and new schemes, I feel that land should be a better option than apartments.

My preference is around Bavdhan area. In my recent visits I saw couple of bungalow plot schemes - Windmill Village, Aditya Nisarg Bavdhan and Pirangut.

I heard there is going to be a new township called Raheja Viva.

So my question is - which would be the best bet ? On average, the price range is 3.5k/sq ft. Is this too high ? Is there value from investment perspective ?

Experts, pls advice !

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/7848-aditya-nisarg-land-plots-on-pirangut-road-pune/page3?t=10332&page=3

Follow the above link, may get some idea.
    CommentQuote