Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
798 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. To avoid such future complications, it is best to buy where all sanctions are in place so that registrations can happen immediately and you are protected from such tax hikes. Even better to opt for ready poss flats.

Hmmm interesting to see first post from realacres in any PRA Realty project EA or TLD (if I'm not wrong)

While it is good to wait until all sanctions are in place before investing in R.E, going for a ready possession flats is not an affordable option for most people. You can see how the rates jump drastically from Pre-Launch stage till the actual possession.
    CommentQuote
  • @solanks - Pls update this thread if you get any details on your registration date. I'm holding back my decision to consider booking 3 BHK here until I get some more clarity on Phase II registration.

Kindly post regular updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aaravtexas
    @solanks - Pls update this thread if you get any details on your registration date. I'm holding back my decision to consider booking 3 BHK here until I get some more clarity on Phase II registration.

Kindly post regular updates.

just visited the site... looking at the floor plan and price, project looks amazing. but i want something near possession. salesman told me nothing in phase 1.

i am ok with 3 or 2 bhk if in phase 1.

anyone keen to resell or any idea on phase 1 availability, as salesmen rarely tell actual situation, they just check one's eagerness and sell something which is least attractive as a possibility?

any help on phase 1.

possession: is it likely to be delivered by oct nov 2012? i am new to the city and wanted to buy my first home for my own residence and lake district is indeed very good project.IMO
    CommentQuote
  • You just visited the site, logged on to internet, visited IREF site, created a new account "mangomen" & went to "The Lake District" thread & shared your experience of the visit. Isn't it?

Don't believe if any RE salesman that tells you that all flats are sold. Demand for seeing the details. They always maintain an excel sheet with the details of the owners against the flat numbers. If really all flats are sold out, then they should have names against all the flats. Some times they may again mislead you by putting fake names against flats just to show that the flats are already booked & then later they will sell the same flats at premium price. If you have not seen that excel sheet, better check it before exploring resale option. Nobody can resale before possession, although there are still ways to get around it.

Just curious to know why you chose a user id similar to one already existing on this forum? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • any one with the latest pics (may or june) of the progress lake district? please upload a few pics. April month pics are available on a weblink given earlier on this forum.

pics will ensure progress comparison and estimation of likely completion date for possession purposes.

sales have gown down considerably for all the projects in kondhwa, undri, nibm areas, which has caused the prices to stabilize or at least keep them off from appreciating any further. ready possession inventory is increasing.

happily surprised.... if lake district has no availability in phase 1 nearing possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1 is indeed sold as i asked them specifically if anything is there i am ready to pay booking amount, carried the cheque as i researched well for the project and found it to be just right fit for my requirements;

good for own residence,
    proximity to schools and colleges (being a professor; it is good)
    very peaceful area
    scenic beauty is nice.
    market is very closeby.
    connecting roads are well maintained.
    just the 1.5 km stretch looked narrow with large lorries plying, but still better than most other roads.
    proximity to NH4
    nearing possession.
    very good floor plan.
    on TOP OF THIS: the price per sft is 3150 is far less than Marvel Albero (ranging from 4150-4250 sft with 3 yrs remaining for possession). Comparing it with any other project even, lake district is selling at a discount of at least 700 to 800 per sft.

sad part is phase 2 is not approved yet. phase 1 is sold out. hope phase 2 gets approved soon and rate is likely to be increased in July August due to approvals.

i need ready possession, so i am looking for phase 1. any resellers please??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AK Jain
    any one with the latest pics (may or june) of the progress lake district? please upload a few pics. April month pics are available on a weblink given earlier on this forum.

pics will ensure progress comparison and estimation of likely completion date for possession purposes.

sales have gown down considerably for all the projects in kondhwa, undri, nibm areas, which has caused the prices to stabilize or at least keep them off from appreciating any further. ready possession inventory is increasing.

happily surprised.... if lake district has no availability in phase 1 nearing possession.

Right April pics are available here which were shared earlier. If anyone has recent pictures, pls share.

PRA's The Lake District, Kondhwa Annexe - Progress as of April 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea which approvals for Phase II are pending exactly and how long will it take to get those approvals? I can wait for 2-3 years to get possession of flat. But before booking flat in Phase II, want to know this.

Did anyone who visited the site ask for which approvals are pending?
    CommentQuote
  • Also has East Avenue Project in Wagholi received the NA certificate yet?
    CommentQuote
    Also has East Avenue Project in Wagholi received the NA certificate yet?

Not yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash481
    Right April pics are available here which were shared earlier. If anyone has recent pictures, pls share.

PRA's The Lake District, Kondhwa Annexe - Progress as of April 2012

These pics look good. Will be glad to see the latest pics. Anyone visiting the site next pls click some pictures & share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AK Jain

Good to know the ready possession inventory is increasing.
    CommentQuote
    Any idea which approvals for Phase II are pending exactly and how long will it take to get those approvals? I can wait for 2-3 years to get possession of flat. But before booking flat in Phase II, want to know this.

Did anyone who visited the site ask for which approvals are pending?

It will be interesting to find out exactly which approvals are pending & why it is taking so long. There has been no official communication about Phase II registrations to any buyers. Expect a similar piece of newsletter got by East Avenue guys with B.S excuses.
    CommentQuote
  • I am keen to know from those who have booked in phase 1:

1. the likely date of possession for phase 1
    2. Can we form a group and initiate a communication with PRA in order for them to commit to a possession date communicated to all.
    3. How to proceed if possession date is not followed up with work on the ground?
    4. Progress on the ground seems to be slow.

Please phase 1 buyers: let us be proactive and initiate a communication with PRA for them to speed up work and stay on course to deliver by the promised date: OCtober 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update of Lake District project

Originally Posted by AK Jain
    any one with the latest pics (may or june) of the progress lake district? please upload a few pics. April month pics are available on a weblink given earlier on this forum.

Hello,
    I've visited Lake district last Sunday. 12th floor slab completed for 5-6 towers and plasterwork, window fitting, tiling work, etc is in progress in one of the building.
    Based on the current progress, it seems that project may get completed before 2013.
    As far as availability in phase-I concern, there are only few 1 BKH flats are available.

Tx,
    Radhe
    CommentQuote