Collapse

The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

good.. news... school site is being prepared...

Also, what is the likely possession schedule for

3 bhk: a buildings
    2bhk: c buildings
    1 and half bhk : b buildings

any idea... what is the progress of apartments ph 1 specifically buildings with possession coming first...

Comment

Below was the status of work for April 2012 at PRA's The Lake District.

Expect some work would have been done this month. Possessions will be likely in the order of completion of respective towers starting Oct/Nov 2012.

As Indus International school work has started there now, it will be good.

- 12 Floors & Terrace completed for A1, A2, C1, C2, C3 buildings
      - 8th Floor Slab completed for B1 building
      - 7th Floor Slab completed for D1 building
      - 3rd Floor Slab completed for A3 building
      - Tank wall & 25% Tie Beam done for C4 building
      - Concreting of Footing completed for D2 building
      - Masonry work, piping work in progress in most of the buildings

Originally posted by AK Jain View Post
      good.. news... school site is being prepared...

Also, what is the likely possession schedule for

3 bhk: a buildings
      2bhk: c buildings
      1 and half bhk : b buildings

any idea... what is the progress of apartments ph 1 specifically buildings with possession coming first...

Comment

[QUOTE=mangopeople;428349]Below was the status of work for April 2012 at PRA's The Lake District.

Expect some work would have been done this month. Possessions will be likely in the order of completion of respective towers starting Oct/Nov 2012.

Thanks for the info...

Just one more thing... is there any proposal to widen the bopdev ghat road given that one more premium project is coming up.

The road is a bit narrow for those big trucks.

The project is going on well.. as it is surrounded by hills.. on three sides... view is just brilliant.. hope the road can be widened a bit..

Comment

Booked it !!

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
          Looks like we should contact buyers & investors in PRA Realty projects like The Lake District in Kondhwa and East Avenue in Wagholi ... Should we call this a meeting ??

Anyone for a meeting?

Hi,
          My first post.

I have purchased a 3BHK premium in Lake district.
          If there is a meeting, call me in.

Comment

Booked but concerned

I have booked a 3 BHK premium in Cove, Kondhwa. But I still have a lot of concerns -

1. Water: Pra says that they are getting a pipeline from Katraj. Buy from what I discussed with them, it will not happen in the next 1-2 years atleast.
            Also Cove not being in PMC for now, means no water from them either.
            2. Very poor marketing: I hardly see any advertisements of the Lake District in the newspapers or banners on roads. I dont quite understand what to get off it. Are they not doing well financially to afford the marketing expenditure ?
            Are they selling so well ( which is not really true ) that they dont need it ?
            3. PMC sanctions for Phase 2 - They do not have all the sanctions from PMC for the second phase yet. Now this may not mean anything. But I had read in one of the local newspapers about the problems around construction sites digging up hills not being granted sanctions.
            4. The Lake - A friend tells me that the place gets infested with mosquitoes during rainy season. When I asked PRA, they said that that should not be case as some part of the lake has flowing water from the stream. I'm not convinced.

Why did I buy after all these concerns ?

I loved the floor plan - especially of the Premium apartments.
            The price was really lowest amongst equals.

Let me know if you have some more information on any of the concerns that I raised above ..
            or even if you want to just add on to it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AK Jain View Post
              Thanks for the info...

Just one more thing... is there any proposal to widen the bopdev ghat road given that one more premium project is coming up.

The road is a bit narrow for those big trucks.

The project is going on well.. as it is surrounded by hills.. on three sides... view is just brilliant.. hope the road can be widened a bit..

Road from Khadi Machine till Kondhwa Hospital can be widened in future. May be when it comes under PMC and there is some development in the area. Those big trucks are due to stone quarry close by.

After Kondhwa hospital, within few hundred metres, Bpodev ghat section starts, so don't think road can be widened there.

Yes Lake District enjoys the scenic beauty of both hills & natural lake. It may be more beautiful in monsoon season.

Comment

Originally posted by ishtate View Post
                Hi,
                My first post.

Congratulations on booking your 3 BHK premium apartment!

Comment

I have booked a 3 BHK premium in Cove, Kondhwa. But I still have a lot of concerns -

1. Water: Pra says that they are getting a pipeline from Katraj. But from what I discussed with them, it will not happen in the next 1-2 years at least. Also Cove not being in PMC for now, means no water from them either.

-> That's strange. If possessions are expected to start from Oct/Nov 2012 tower by tower, then water pipeline work should have started by now. I think work on MSEB plant was already started as there was land allocated for that purpose. Yeolewadi is not in PMC limits yet. Although during booking they did tell buyers that after the elections in Pune (which already happened recently), Yeolewadi will be in PMC. Buyers will need to keep waiting for that to happen as this is the case with other fringe areas around Pune too.

2. Very poor marketing: I hardly see any advertisements of the Lake District in the newspapers or banners on roads. I dont quite understand what to get off it. Are they not doing well financially to afford the marketing expenditure ?Are they selling so well ( which is not really true ) that they dont need it ?
                  -> This is tricky one. If they do aggressive marketing then it will give an impression that builder is finding it difficult to sell the apartments Anyways I've seen some hoardings & advertisements in Times. Also in few property fairs. You may also get some emails from other RE agencies. I've heard that many bookings were also done for towers A4, A5, A6, C6, C7, C8, etc. Not sure how much true is that.

3. PMC sanctions for Phase 2 - They do not have all the sanctions from PMC for the second phase yet. Now this may not mean anything. But I had read in one of the local newspapers about the problems around construction sites digging up hills not being granted sanctions.
                  -> No wonder PRA Realty keeps making excuses for Phase II registrations. Because of delayed registrations of Phase II, now many buyers have to bear the brunt of increased stamp duty. Although PRA Realty has always claimed they own the entire 110 acre land, during registrations things will be more clear. Not sure about sanctions on digging up hills.

4. The Lake - A friend tells me that the place gets infested with mosquitoes during rainy season. When I asked PRA, they said that that should not be case as some part of the lake has flowing water from the stream. I'm not convinced.
                  -> I don't think that should be an issue. May be you can visit during monsoon and have a look around. Anyways the apartments are at a decent height & distance from the Lake.

Why did I buy after all these concerns ?

I loved the floor plan - especially of the Premium apartments.The price was really lowest amongst equals.
                  -> Agreed. Lake District flats are very spacious and floor plan looks good. Apartments are very well priced to be able to afford these big apartments. However some catches are there:

1) Legal Fees - Rs.15258 is very high. If you ask them to justify this cost, you will not get a proper response.

2) Car Parking - 2 lacs which I think is still on a higher side given the fact it is still outside PMC limits.

3) Maintenance - Looks a bit high. And they are charging maintenance on the entire saleable area. (Ex: 1730 x 2 x 18) Hope they provide whatever amenities they showed in their brochure, website, videos

4) Retail Malls & Indus International School - Not sure how long will PRA take to get this done too. Although I've heard digging work for the school has started now which is good news. Commercial development brings development in surrounding area too.
                  My responses in blue.
                  Last edited by mangopeople; May 24 2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                    My first post.

Hi,

I am inclined to make a 3 BHK booking at Lake District. Did you book it at Rs.3150 psf? Also did PRA tell you about any timelines for Phase II registrations?

Comment

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Any Phase II buyers at TLD ... do you know the Phase II Cove registration timelines for The Lake District?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X