The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post

Is this the same Rustom Bharucha from PRA Realty?

Comment

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a 2BHK flat for residential/investment purpose and i dont have any exp. in real estate so looking for your valuable help about the same. My budget is 35 lacs overall.
      Is lake district a good option for me as an IT prof ( location wise proximity to Pune IT ofcs).
      I am out of pune and want to settle in future. I went through the thread and seems i can book in phase II.
      Can Anyone who booked in phase II let me know the proposed registration and completion date.

Comment

Originally posted by ekaashiyana View Post
        Hi All,

I am looking to buy a 2BHK flat for residential/investment purpose and i dont have any exp. in real estate so looking for your valuable help about the same. My budget is 35 lacs overall.
        Is lake district a good option for me as an IT prof ( location wise proximity to Pune IT ofcs).
        I am out of pune and want to settle in future. I went through the thread and seems i can book in phase II.
        Can Anyone who booked in phase II let me know the proposed registration and completion date.
        i am as well looking for lake district. i did some research.
        Regarding your questions:
        Is lake district a good option for me as an IT prof ( location wise proximity to Pune IT ofcs). .....

For IT guys benefits are clearly visible..... the 30KM stretch from Lake district to Hinjewadi is a breeze to cover as NH4 is few Km from the lake district. Even magarpatta/Hadapsar/EOn IT parks are well connected by a well maintained road.

it took me around 35 min. to reach from hinjewadi. I stay there so i can tell you that life in Hinjewadi is like life in a village with an option of walking to office. i hardly feel like staying in a city.

Most importantly, the price point that you have (35 lakhs or so as you mentioned ) will fetch you a decent flat only in LAKE DISTRICT.

Hinjewadi, Magarpatta like areas are costlier by around Rs1100 to 2000 per sft with no major plus point. if you want to buy in Hinjewadi/magarpatta then at least for a 2 BHK of 900 sft price range will have to be minimum 45 to 55 Lakhs. Rest you must have read on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mangomen View Post
          it took me around 35 min. to reach from hinjewadi. I stay there so i can tell you that life in Hinjewadi is like life in a village with an option of walking to office. i hardly feel like staying in a city.

Don't misguide people is broad daylight . I would be shocked if one can make to Hinjewadi (say Phase 1) in 1 hour from Lake Dist in morning office hours.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            Don't misguide people is broad daylight . I would be shocked if one can make to Hinjewadi (say Phase 1) in 1 hour from Lake Dist in morning office hours.
            A piece of advise to ekaashiayana:

i presume if both of us (compuwalah and me) are correct, it is best to visit on your own. as i did travel in this much time.

bottomline:
            verify everything, i did so i can say 35 min. rest are all conjectures.

Comment

Originally posted by mangomen View Post
              A piece of advise to ekaashiayana:

i presume if both of us (compuwalah and me) are correct, it is best to visit on your own. as i did travel in this much time.

bottomline:
              verify everything, i did so i can say 35 min. rest are all conjectures.

Dear Mango II (I wish there was an option to copyright names on IREF )

Did you travel at 250 km/hr by any chance?

Or by Hinjewadi did you mean the Wakad flyover, because from Wakad flyover it takes around 30 mins to actually see what Hinjewadi is (M-F).

Comment

Originally posted by aaravtexas View Post
                Is this the same Rustom Bharucha from PRA Realty?

Yes he is. Dec 2007 pic. Around a year later "The Lake District" was pre launched.

Comment

Or by Hinjewadi did you mean the Wakad flyover, because from Wakad flyover it takes around 30 mins to actually see what Hinjewadi is (M-F).
                  30 to 45 minutes have to be set aside for travel from Wakad chowk to Phase-1. In morning hour one cannot make it even even from Warje to Wakad junction within 30 min (let alone Lake district) ... well ... unless you have driving skills like realacres (based on some old post of realacres).

Comment

Aditya memorial hospital/saya ji hotel on nh4 was the starting point.

if avg, speed is 250 km/hr then to cover 31.1 km, i would take about 7.4 min.

since i said 35, avg. speed comes to about 50 km/hr. (M-F)

as long as represent the same league of mangohumans.... mangosapiens etc... copyright would be unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                      30 to 45 minutes have to be set aside for travel from Wakad chowk to Phase-1. In morning hour one cannot make it even even from Warje to Wakad junction within 30 min (let alone Lake district) ... well ... unless you have driving skills like realacres (based on some old post of realacres).
                      Reasoned individuals leave some scope for improvement.. but i guess.. your intellect seems to block all possibilities.

Being a professor, travel times may be different from yours. i do travel almost every week so mine is an estimate of reality.

your time estimate is a mere extrapolation in over enthusiasm to shock all but inspire none.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X