Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
799 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople
    N.A approval pending & Phase II registrations on hold until further notice :)

That's a shame!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I had called for update on this project few days back. I asked about why NA approval is taking so much time and that I am interested in booking 3 BHK here. I was told that they had received the NA for this project already however as there is difference in layout of Phase I and Phase II, PRA was asked to apply for a separate NA for Phase II. PRA guys were not able to give any timelines for NA approval and Phase II registration dates.

I asked them what about buyers of Phase II who have already booked for almost 1 year now. Reply was that they understood the inconvenience caused to buyers due to delays in NA approvals and registrations. However they cannot commit timelines as matter is with the govt officials.

Pictures for progress as of June 2012 are below. If anyone has latest pics please share.

PRA's The Lake District, Kondhwa Annexe - Progress as of June 2012
    CommentQuote
  • I am dropping the plan for Lake District now.

Exploring few other projects in South Pune. Lake District wont complete Phase II even in next 5 years.

Originally Posted by akash481
    Hello,

I had called for update on this project few days back. I asked about why NA approval is taking so much time and that I am interested in booking 3 BHK here. I was told that they had received the NA for this project already however as there is difference in layout of Phase I and Phase II, PRA was asked to apply for a separate NA for Phase II. PRA guys were not able to give any timelines for NA approval and Phase II registration dates.

I asked them what about buyers of Phase II who have already booked for almost 1 year now. Reply was that they understood the inconvenience caused to buyers due to delays in NA approvals and registrations. However they cannot commit timelines as matter is with the govt officials.

Pictures for progress as of June 2012 are below. If anyone has latest pics please share.

PRA's The Lake District, Kondhwa Annexe - Progress as of June 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aaravtexas
    I am dropping the plan for Lake District now.

Exploring few other projects in South Pune. Lake District wont complete Phase II even in next 5 years.

Are you exploring any specific projects in South Pune. Please PM me the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site today, as per sales person possession of P1 will start by DEC.
    Reg for P2 is going to start by OCT...
    CommentQuote
  • Also site is looking awesome..... Ambience is full of greenery ...
    Its around 13 km from magarpatta......
    Anybody here who has cancelled the booking for P2.... I hv booked flat here but has ambiguity to what to do...........
    CommentQuote
  • @solanks

Thanks for the update. Are you sure registrations for Phase II will start by Oct? PRA sales guys cannot be believed at all ! I have been following this project for quite some time now. Initially Phase II registration was proposed between Mar - Apr, then pushed to Jul - Aug and now they are saying Oct. You cannot trust PRA on their timeline commitments.

Also any latest pics?
    CommentQuote
  • Ya i have pics in my cell... will post it soon............
    as per my believe reg will start by DEC only...... I asked them if I can cancel the booking ... then they said its ok ... I ll get full money return.... but again they said i have booked flat at 2950 and I ll not get this rate anywhere in market.... bit convincing but again m confused.... also they said flat will get ready by April2014 ........... but again I believe possession will get delay till Dec 14.... and PRA will pay this delay amount at bank Interest rate after 6 months buffer period, this clause will be there in registry papers.
    Anybody from P1, could you please confirm if this delay charge clause is there in registry or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Ok so the registration is now pushed to Oct for Phase II :) And there is always a possibility of registrations getting pushed to Dec or beyond. Thats PRA.

Looking at these delays it is likely that Phase II will not be ready even by mid 2015. Be realistic with this project and the track record so far.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the options !!??

Hey MangoPeople, you seem to have posted on a lot of threads in this forum - are you aware of a project as lucratively priced as Lake District and equally good ?
    I've also booked a 3BHK in LD and I'm getting fed up with the delays in registration. It seems like its never going to happen ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ishtate
    Hey MangoPeople, you seem to have posted on a lot of threads in this forum - are you aware of a project as lucratively priced as Lake District and equally good ?
    I've also booked a 3BHK in LD and I'm getting fed up with the delays in registration. It seems like its never going to happen ...

Better option to explore projects in Undri rather than waiting for never ending Lake District project.

Undri is a better developed area with growing infrastructure around than Yeolewadi and good connectivity to East Pune. Projects are available at competitive rates of Rs 3200 -3500 psf.

Recently read about pre launch offer at Undri by Amit Enterprises.

Pre Launch Offer - Amit Astonia Classic in Undri Pune at Rs 3300 psf
    CommentQuote
  • is this project approved to built on hill slopes?

Hi anyone knows about approvals of this project, As in pune all hill slope and hill top properties are under scrutiny for their approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammul
    Hi anyone knows about approvals of this project, As in pune all hill slope and hill top properties are under scrutiny for their approvals.

Hope you meant Lake District project. Sales guys have always mentioned about PRA having all the required approvals in place (except for NA approval goof up to the buyers). Also part of the land close to the site (hill part) belongs is considered to be part of forest with strictly no construction allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Thaks for your confirmation aaravtexas

I wanted to be on safer side because municiple authorities have proved some projects as illegal just beacause rules have been changed afterwards. Take example of VAT. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • A news:

New Pune international airport development has moved a step further with the funds allocated and given to MADC for development etc.

Good for all of us including lake district buyers:

New airport will be good for the economy of Pune.

The site of the airport is 60 Km from Lake district.

To put it in perspective:

Koregaon park is almost 50 Km.
    Hinjewadi is almost 48 Km.
    Viman nagar is almost 52 Km.

Now, what it means for lake district:

Well lake district as i saw it on google maps has one plus over some other projects in east pune (wagholi etc) is
    proximity to NH4 which makes the 60Km distance easier to cover.
    CommentQuote