The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

[QUOTE=Patelmagic;471947]Realenquiry,

> the market will have a correction and at that time u have to find investors > who are willing to cash out their investment and thats where u get the best > deal.

+1. For someone looking for resale property, this is what he should be doing.

Comment

Lake District - Status as of June 2012

Got the latest pics here. Wish some news on Phase II registrations is out soon.

PRA's The Lake District, Kondhwa Annexe - Progress as of June 2012

If any Phase II buyers get update on registrations, please share the update on this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by akash481 View Post

If any Phase II buyers get update on registrations, please share the update on this thread. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing the latest status report. Progress looks good. Even I would like to hear on the Phase II registration updates.

Comment

TLD Phase I progress looks good

From the pictures the progress looks good although I cannot see any amenities yet - swimming pool, club house, garden, etc. Still a long way to go.

Its a good residential project. Waiting for more updates.

Comment

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
            From the pictures the progress looks good although I cannot see any amenities yet - swimming pool, club house, garden, etc. Still a long way to go.

Its a good residential project. Waiting for more updates.
            Yes still a long way to go for the amenities like club house, swimming pool, football ground, lake promenade, garden, etc. I didn't see any of these when I visited the site.

Comment

Impressive. Do they have any flats available which are nearing possession? What is the current rate here?

Comment

Very nice. Thnkx Mr. Akash for the pics.... really helps to see the pics when one can not visit the site, just wondering though, Are these pics officially released by PRA?

finally we see some color in that concrete.

Comment

one issue with the area: recent visit to the lake district... saw stone crushers at work in full swing... making the air of the area dusty.

those who have purchased... one question to them:

did you consider this aspect?
                  are these machines going to be running in the future as well even when residents get possession?
                  the phase 1 progress is showing some of the buildings still under construction, is it not likly tht complete handover of all buildings in phase 1 will happen only by dec 2013?

would it be possible for phase 1 buyers to start staying before that ( dec 2013)?

Comment

Originally posted by mangomen View Post
                    one issue with the area: recent visit to the lake district... saw stone crushers at work in full swing... making the air of the area dusty.

those who have purchased... one question to them:

did you consider this aspect?
                    are these machines going to be running in the future as well even when residents get possession?
                    the phase 1 progress is showing some of the buildings still under construction, is it not likly tht complete handover of all buildings in phase 1 will happen only by dec 2013?

would it be possible for phase 1 buyers to start staying before that ( dec 2013)?

Hi,

Observed stone crushing happening close to the site when I had visited TLD. Thats why may be the area around is known as Khadi Machine.

Not sure if the work will stop in future, lot of dust close to the site due to it & moreover big trucks plying there on narrow roads.

Regarding other point, integrated townships are done in stages, not all buildings are expected to be given possession same time. There are around 12 buildings each of 14 floors ( 2 level parking) in Phase I.

You may check any other integrated townships, it may be the same case.

TLD Phase I possessions may be done tower by tower in stages. For Phase I, progress is looking good now.

Comment

Hi,

Observed stone crushing happening close to the site when I had visited TLD. Thats why may be the area around is known as Khadi Machine.

Not sure if the work will stop in future, lot of dust close to the site due to it & moreover big trucks plying there on narrow roads.

Regarding other point, integrated townships are done in stages, not all buildings are expected to be given possession same time. There are around 12 buildings each of 14 floors ( 2 level parking) in Phase I.

You may check any other integrated townships, it may be the same case.

TLD Phase I possessions may be done tower by tower in stages. For Phase I, progress is looking good now.
                      True townships take time to develop. But the idea is when they handover possession, the livability of the area is important for the residents.

If such stone crushing continues even when possession of the flats is handed over, residents will have to consider the dust in the air.. before moving.

Morever, per sft cost of 3150 looks fine if these stone crushers do not exist....
                      comparing with other townships/areas will help:

is it that the area around magarpatta was surrounded by such machines or any such activity when the possession was handed over?
                      What was the status of viman nagar area 5 - 6 years ago? Was it so polluted with dust etc?

If it is so, then we can expect this lake district project to be successful similar to viman nagar, magarpatta like areas have developed in a big way now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X