Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Riddhiman .. Our messiah ??

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
    This is true for all pre launch schemes: no matter where they are located in the city and who are behind those pre-launches: Vascon, Karia, paranjpe, Gera, Kolte Patil, KUL, Marvel, Shobha and so on all have been doing the same:

pre-launch the scheme---- get some bakras on board and then sit on that money for a year and half to acquire land and resolve some disputes, do some more marketing and then when all documents are ready: launch it.

a song from a hindi movie best explains this:
    Riddhiman you talk more like the builder than the buyer .. Just went through all your posts .. They are mostly belonging to PRA threads and strongly advocating PRA.

If you do indeed rpresrnt them, let us know so .. We would finally have someone who can provide some rational answers to what seems an endless wait.

Comment

Nishant, I too have booked a flat in cove. Let me know if you want to catch up.

Comment

ishtate

good to know that you have booked... can we have online chat if you are online now...

Comment

Originally posted by ishtate View Post
          Nishant, I too have booked a flat in cove. Let me know if you want to catch up.
          ishtate

Sure i would want to have a discussion with you... now i am moving out of office.... so will catch you up later...

just do let me know below details if you are comfortable providing it...

Whats your building number
          2 bhk or 3 bhk
          have you got any confirmation on the registration

your response would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ishtate View Post
            Riddhiman you talk more like the builder than the buyer .. Just went through all your posts .. They are mostly belonging to PRA threads and strongly advocating PRA.

If you do indeed rpresrnt them, let us know so .. We would finally have someone who can provide some rational answers to what seems an endless wait.

You can choose not to read, if you do happen to read,you can choose to forget. if you cant forget, then help is an arm's length away.

Comment

Congratulations NishantB007 for booking a flat in the Cove.

People who can give rational answers are always welcome on this forum. So please have them anyway. i know some people who stay in Sharjah (a cheap place but value for money for many) who have bought homes in the Cove and Blue Ridge. But they keep telling me, they should have invested in the Lake district as they wanted their families to move to Lake district.

Comment

How many flats and in how many cities are you intending to buy?

You seem to be active in Mumbai/Pune forums and in West Pune, East Pune and now South Pune threads ... Is that just a coincidence?

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
                I have gone through the entire thread, I thank all of you for your valuable posts.. I checked the project on internet and luks impressive!!!

Now, request my forum friends for advice - in case i have a budget of 40L atleast 2BHK - which phase and/or which building shud i luk at in Lake District. I am OK with pre-launch or likes or under-construction - ready to wait for 2.5 yrs for completion from to-day!!

Expert advice wud be highly appreciated.

Comment

Yes progress is picked up well now .. there was a link shared earlier in this thread which showed progress as of August 2012 .... which also showed the ready sample flat

PRA The Lake District - Progress as of August 2012

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
                  Dear All Buyers of the Lake District,

I am attaching the latest clicks of the site progress as i have visited the site...
                  All is well and the progress is also noticeable...

Find the link for pictures....

My New Home The Lake District pictures by Nish0072 - Photobucket

Comment

[QUOTE=NishantB007;561069]Dear All...

kindly check this below link for sample flat click....

Sample flat pictures are available on the Lake District website too ... thnx for the efforts though

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
                      You can choose not to read, if you do happen to read,you can choose to forget. if you cant forget, then help is an arm's length away.
                      Works for me ... most of the times

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X