The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post

my friend... as stated by you builders like Lodha, DLF etc are doing this from ages and you all are ok with this then why to blame PRA for some delays....
    for any big projects delays are expected so be patient.... blaming others is always easy....
    I think the point made here was since the big fishes are doing this for many years now ... it is giving confidence to small fish (newbies in RE) also to use the same tactics to keep delaying the RE projects and continue making false promises

Ultimately its buyers money at stake ...

Comment

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
      Yes progress is picked up well now .. there was a link shared earlier in this thread which showed progress as of August 2012 .... which also showed the ready sample flat

PRA The Lake District - Progress as of August 2012
      Any one has progress report of September 2012? Please share thanks.

Comment

It would be nice for the TLD buyers to have the pics shared for sept. as someone mentioned about the possession to begin in 1st qtr 2013.

Hoping to see some glimpse of BDP's town-planning and Vascon like finished exterior is seen in the pics.

one more thing: cove regn. are not going to start for another 4 months; just came to know from a source knowing Rustom Bharuch.

Comment

To Mango PPL

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
          Any one has progress report of September 2012? Please share thanks.
          Dear Mango PPL...

we all request you to share a progress details of the project for SEP 12...

waiting for your response...

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
            one more thing: cove regn. are not going to start for another 4 months; just came to know from a source knowing Rustom Bharuch.
            That's a shame then ... it will be a similar case to East Avenue & they will given all the excuses for not sending newsletter to the buyers

Comment

Dear Mango PPL...

we all request you to share a progress details of the project for SEP 12...

waiting for your response...
              if someone forwards me ... I'll share it soon. Couple of friends of mine have booked a flat here. One friend cancelled booking after 8 months of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Riddhiman View Post
                Are you sure 4 more months? That means they do not intend to do Cove registrations in 2012. This seems to be all planned & NA approvals is all BS excuse.

Comment

Latest updates along with ready flat in A2 building photos

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
                  if someone forwards me ... I'll share it soon. Couple of friends of mine have booked a flat here. One friend cancelled booking after 8 months of waiting.

Dear all,

Kindly find latest pictures of a ready flat in A2 buildings, the progress is really going great and it seems that they are stating to give poss from Dec 12
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear all,

Kindly find latest pictures of a ready flat in A2 buildings, the progress is really going great and it seems that they are stating to give poss from Dec 12
                    Whoever has clicked these pictures must be and deserve to be in demand by builders ..

Comment

Dear all,

Hope the quality is not compromised Will be interesting to see the pictures when the A2 building all ready for possession with final finishing touch given to all the apartments.

The quality of bathroom tiles, wash basins, etc seen as in the A2 building flats is not matching to that shown in the sample flat

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X