Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
798 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NishantB007
    Bravo........ now bailout's mouth will be shut forever.....

Your post shows what kind of people will be staying here ! God help the society.Bravo........ now bailout's mouth will be shut forever.....

Your post shows what kind of people will be staying here ! God help the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Get some English coaching classes please. You desperately need it.

I dont care where you invest. Dont try to cover up facts. :)

Blatant lies of the builder are well known.

Originally Posted by NishantB007
    Well if you are owner, i do not know of phase 1 or 2, and if you are not satisfied then you can go ahead and cancel the booking as you stated there are ppl who have cancelled bookings due delays etc....

you have no right to ask me why i have made booking in the project which was not yet started, thats my money and i can invest wherever i want so stop asking stupid questions......

if you have more information than me then why are you criticizing, if you are a real owner and facing any issues then you should go and discuss the same with TLD, and for your information i am well connected with phase 1 buyers and i am aware about the current status of the project....

TLD will be livable within 4-5 months as the works on the roads and water is and other basic things is happening..
    CommentQuote
  • I gave Aura County as an example. I didnt tell you to go and settle in East Pune. How dumb can you be?

You are most welcome to wait for 5 years to get possession of flat !

There is no need to spread any rumors. PRA brand name is already at its all time low :)

Originally Posted by mirage
    I guess you are just spreading rumors or you are against TLD. I don't remember PRA informed about the construction start date. Nobody was interested in what's the actual start date and completion date. It was told that possession shall be in Dec 2014 in Aug 2012. If there is no intention to start construction, why people are still waiting? Why they are not moving to other projects? There are 10-15 project going on within 2 km range from TLD, why can't they go there? The fact is the carpet area and cost. I asked you, if you can give me better option, I will invest next day. Do you have any option? Rate @3200, 13km from station, 9km from central area? Of course there is no option, even Wagholi or Dhanori costs more than this.
    About Stamp Duty, if you have really good knowledge in this, then you should know that Stamp duty is based on agreement value or Ready Reckoner. Govt. increased RR (Ready Reckoner) based on Survey and it will affect purchaser only when agreement value is less than RR. That means, if purchaser is buying a flat with current (2012) RR value and revised RR value is 5% more then only this is applicable. No developer will sell any flat below RR cost for that particular Survey. The increased stamp duty what you are saying will affect only those purchaser who opted for low agreement value (based on previous RR). Completing the agreement in March is not useful for few people as they won't get any Tax benefit as most of them already planned some saving under 80C. I preferred in April as that will reduce my tax for FY13-14. Some of PhaseII buyer did agreement and confirmed here as well.

I agree East Avenue has problems, but TLD not facing the starting problem. You might be aware that EA still don't have NA from Dy. Collector (not PMC, Wagholi is still not in PMC) TLD has NA and required permissions.

Nobody is wasting money investing in TLD, so please keep you mouth shut and f**** o**.
    Aura County is good for people working in IT parks close to Nagar Road, not good for people working in city or other side of city. All purchasers are not working for IT companies :). All properties at good location are good for investors not for first home buyers.
    Chill and discuss on real issues, don't try to demoralize the first home buyers. TLd is close to city and within budget of common man, not everybody can buy in special cities or schemes with all amenities.
    I don't talk to RK or even discuss his issues. Survey 16 issue is based on old case filed in 2010 by a lady, I guess it's solved as there were legal documents of purchase from her grandfather. There is another issue which I don't want to discuss in public and I hope it will be sorted out before Sept 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BailOut
    I gave Aura County as an example. I didnt tell you to go and settle in East Pune. How dumb can you be?

You are most welcome to wait for 5 years to get possession of flat !

There is no need to spread any rumors. PRA brand name is already at its all time low :)

Well -- Project is good or bad is a judgement call--

facts show that it is better than many projects in the vicinity and in Wagholi, Hinjewadi, Mahalunge (areas to name a few).

Nobody is claiming TLD to be the best.

Delays are everywhere...

TLD buyers should fight for the compensation and for that matter almost every project (of this scale) in Pune is delayed by about a year and a half. Every buyer should fight and get the compensation for the delay from the builder (either through court or otherwise) (but only after taking possession with basic listed amenities)

Bailout - clearly you are not a fan of this project... let us understand --- many may not be TLD's fan as it depends on one's priorities.

I am not a fan either - though i strongly feel that it is one of the better projects in town.

PRA or no PRA--- doesn't matter.

VASCON like Contractor is building the project... so quality of construction will be good at The lake district. You can see the flat yourself. It has a building ready. Quality is good. (dont compare it with a 90 lakh marvel flat).

BDP is planning it-- so, campus planning will as well be top-notch.

Getting above two critical positives at a competitive price makes some people TLD buyers.

If you feel-- delay in phase 1 or 2, is going to take away the pluses of this project-- then think calmly.

Which project built (launched in last 4 years) of (minimum size 40 acres) is not delayed? If you have a few names, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,
    Thanks for info :)
    But can you please also confirm , the parking charges are 1,50,000 OR 2,00,000 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I've been following this project for long and one of my close friends has 3 BHK in this project. I was going to book too but I pulled out at last minute.

There are some positives and some negatives. I'll share my observations:

Positives are already mentioned - Competitive Cost psf, good location, BDP, Vascon, Walton Street, big big township project, bigger flats, etc etc.

Negatives/not so positive -

1) Serious delays -My friend booked flat in Phase II around last quarter of 2011 and I was with him too with a cheque. He booked a flat and registrations were due to happen in 3-4 months. (first quarter of 2012).

But it got delayed, and delayed and delayed :)

2) We met few Phase I buyers too. And they did not share very positive feedback on PRA. All were literally frustrated with their false commitments on timelines.

3) My friend is in US and not in a hurry of possession. So he doesnt bother to follow up much on the delays. He tells me, PRA delays is giving him more time to accumulate money so that he does not have to take home loan. But he is surprised by so much delays too.

4) Phase I is seriously delayed and not sure how livable this place will be in next few months. Phase I buyers will share their experience better. They have been really patient.

5) Stone quarries nearby is bit of a nuisance. Some related news on Google.

6) PRA is very new and credibility is questionable. I cant imagine how many people will drag this builder to court for messing Wagholi project completely.

7) Construction has been stalled quite a few times in Phase I due to land issue, then contractor abandoning work for one tower, etc. Who knows if there are similar issues in Phase II?

8) Many are first time buyers so this much delay has cost all of them dearly. They have to pay home loan EMI + Rent and they havent got possession too :)

9) Security at the site will be another important factor. You can google about dacoity related news in this area. It's easy to escape via Bopdev ghat route.

10) I've heard even brokers stopped marketing about this project because of delays as they were not getting their commission on time.

But plus and minus need to be constructively discussed rather than arguing with each other.

I am sure everyone is trying to make a good point here.

I understand township project take long time but builder needs to be transparent at all stages of communication rather than giving false commitments.

If 10 buildings are opened for booking and people buy flats in them, they will obviously expect construction and possession on time (with some delays - nobody is perfect in calculating time) with at least basic amenities off course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keerthikiran
    Hi Amit,
    Thanks for info :)
    But can you please also confirm , the parking charges are 1,50,000 OR 2,00,000 ?

For me it was 150000 and later on it was increased to 200000.
    CommentQuote
  • in first place why i will try to get buyers for TLD project, i am not a PRA agent nor a real estate adviser.... so whatever u r saying is pointless....

I am telling things based on facts and on my own opinion, as i am a proud owner of phase 2 in TLD i am happy about it that's it.....

Originally Posted by BailOut
    Your understanding of English is bad as expected !

as mentioned I dont care where you put your money. What I am saying is dont try to cover up the fallacies of this project. I know you are desperately trying to get buyers and justify ur decision.

Some are already struggling hard for selling their flats for months now.

good attempt to keep thread alive! Any publicity is good publicity, isnt it?
    CommentQuote
  • I am with you for this as there is delay in phase 1 and no one knows that when it will be ready....

QUOTE=BailOut;753700]Same BS dialogue was told by PRA that Phase I possession will be in Diwali 2012 !
    CommentQuote
  • Keep Talking bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.... no one is listing to u and now it is confirmed, u r not a owner in TLD.... so it is proved u r a big time Bluff-master

Your post shows what kind of people will be staying here ! God help the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Come and give me some English classes as u seems to be a master in English...

Originally Posted by BailOut
    Get some English coaching classes please. You desperately need it.

I dont care where you invest. Dont try to cover up facts. :)

Blatant lies of the builder are well known.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said, all big project are delayed in pune... and the first and most important thing is the rate offered by TLD is really great compare to any other project of this size in Pune...

Bailout is talking baseless things....

Originally Posted by Riddhiman
    Well -- Project is good or bad is a judgement call--

facts show that it is better than many projects in the vicinity and in Wagholi, Hinjewadi, Mahalunge (areas to name a few).

Nobody is claiming TLD to be the best.

Which project built (launched in last 4 years) of (minimum size 40 acres) is not delayed? If you have a few names, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • hamm hamm that means more delay.... we can only wait and do nothing... lets hope that at-least it will be ready by Oct-nov 2013

Originally Posted by mirage
    Nishant,
    Just to correct you. Even though PRA is claiming Phase I will be ready in 3-4 months, I am sure it will be ready by end of Oct 2013. I have been to TLD site and saw the actual progress.
    CommentQuote
  • All points mentioned by are valuable...... instead of fighting we should discuss on real points and issues... lets hope we all can achieve that...

Originally Posted by akash481
    Guys,

I've been following this project for long and one of my close friends has 3 BHK in this project. I was going to book too but I pulled out at last minute.

If 10 buildings are opened for booking and people buy flats in them, they will obviously expect construction and possession on time (with some delays - nobody is perfect in calculating time) with at least basic amenities off course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NishantB007
    Very well said, all big project are delayed in pune... and the first and most important thing is the rate offered by TLD is really great compare to any other project of this size in Pune...

So, are you justifying the delayed possession of all these so called "big" projects ? And is "rate" only the important factor for deciding RE purchase ?

Man, am too thinking of launching such a grand project soon in Pune..in the well developed, sophisticated "outskirts" of Pune. Am just accumulating money now :o

Strange, how we as buyers get accustomed to such thinking. Builders are really lucky man..itne intelligent buyers milte hai unhe..long live pune builders :D
    CommentQuote