Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

No one is active on this Topic....

Dear All...

why no one is active on this topic.... i have noticed from last few days there are no updates, no discussions ......

Dear Mangoppl,

can you put your input to update all of us on the current status of the project any good news or bad news.... if you have information with you... can you post some latest pics of the site progress...

waiting for all of the members reply...

Comment

Good News (Probably) !

I talked to PRA representatives. It seems they have procured the necessary approvals from PMC. So there is a good likelihood that the registrations would start sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ishtate View Post
        I talked to PRA representatives. It seems they have procured the necessary approvals from PMC. So there is a good likelihood that the registrations would start sometime soon.

Phase II registrations shud begin Dec 2nd week onwards ... but dont trust them by their words, unless a written formal communication is made.

Comment

Good to know about the registration news, since i own a flat in phase 2 i will get notification for the registration, i will update you all if i get any updates...

Originally posted by ishtate View Post

Comment

We have no other option than trusting them.... hence it is really good to know about the news.....

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
            Phase II registrations shud begin Dec 2nd week onwards ... but dont trust them by their words, unless a written formal communication is made.

Comment

Originally posted by akash481 View Post
              Don't trust Asif Tambuwala and Abhinav Gupta. Both are big time liars. These guys are good at giving you lame excuses and BS crap all the time.

Comment

I visited the site yesterday. (Dec 1, 2012) Now they say that the flats will be alloted in july 2013. This is getting on my nerves now. If they had said july 2013 or jan 2014 or whatever at the very start i would have had no hassles. But white lies without factoring in the reality is frustrating. The development work looks good, but not much progress in B1 appartment, where i booked my flat. 90 percent of the payment was made in may 2012 or sometime around. I guess this explains why they are delaying the registration of 2nd phase. They are already much behind schedule on phase I. On reading the agreement thoroughly i discovered that they charge u 18 percent interest rate for late payments of EMI but pay you 9 percent for the delay in possession. On being asked this specific question their marketing team says we atleast pay 9 percent, other builders dont pay that either. However i discovered that builders are liable to pay at 12 percent for delays. One can legally claim that amount.

Comment

thanks for update, does this mean registrations for Phase II of TLD will be delayed further? Just few days back Tambuwala was claiming of starting Phase II registrations by mid Dec this year ...

Standard PRA Realty Excuses

1) Company Managing Director is in US
                  2) NA approval pending
                  3) Legal team in Mumbai is reviewing the clauses of the agreement
                  4) Newsletter will be sent out to all buyers soon
                  5) Registrations will be done soon

PRA is a disaster when it comes to commitments on deadlines. And they had hired crap brokers like Discountedflats to get them some buyers (bakras) for this project. Even they did not get their commission on time.

I am sure Phase II registrations will not start before Q1 2013.

Comment

[QUOTE=rohitkhaitan;644216]I visited the site yesterday. (Dec 1, 2012)

Thanks a lot for the updates, as you stated the site work looks good thats at-least a good sign for all of us.... however i really wonder why are they delaying too much as it could harm their status in the market....

you mentioned about the 9% interest in case of delays, have they started paying it or are they going to pay?

if you are a owner what action have taken for this delay penalty....

hoping if they cant keep the promises at-least they should pay the penalty...

Comment

Can get good returns/rent?

I am planning to buy 3BHK in PRA lake district, but not sure whether it would be good for investing i.e should get rent around 20.000 to 25,000.00 in this area or sell easily in future. Currently the surrounding area doesnt look capable to pay this much rent. So need to know if ,I would not be staying there then will it go on rent soon with the expected amount...or sell soon..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X