Any Info on this:

|| THE LAKE DISTRICT ||

It seems some US investor is investing money in this project...what is the status as of now....

And do these ppls have guts to complete 110 acres township in Pune when established player like Blue Ridge & megapolis are struggling to get bookings....

It seems these days everybody is seeming big money in Indian RE, without knowing indian conditions...

more views on this are invited...
Read more
799 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the project is not only based on low rate, you have to see the proximity of the project as its close to camp, swarget etc, its a township not 3-4 building society so keeping all the points in mind i have done booking.....

as stated by you you are planing of launching a grand project, please go ahead and launch and finish it in the timeline and then blame others.... lets see how much u can achieve,

remember pointing fingers to others is really easy....

Originally Posted by Indian28
    So, are you justifying the delayed possession of all these so called "big" projects ? And is "rate" only the important factor for deciding RE purchase ?

Man, am too thinking of launching such a grand project soon in Pune..in the well developed, sophisticated "outskirts" of Pune. Am just accumulating money now :o

Strange, how we as buyers get accustomed to such thinking. Builders are really lucky man..itne intelligent buyers milte hai unhe..long live pune builders :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NishantB007
    Keep Talking bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.... no one is listing to u and now it is confirmed, u r not a owner in TLD.]

I'm glad my flat is not in the same bldg as yours. It would have been a real pain for me otherwise :)

I think you understand Arabic better, don't you?

Clearly evident you are not in a hurry for possession and just enjoying plight of others :)

This shows you may not even actively participate in society related problems but will enjoy it and support builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Joke of the Day from Bailout...... ha ha ha ha LOL:bab (59):

Originally Posted by BailOut
    I'm glad my flat is not in the same bldg as yours. It would have been a real pain for me otherwise :)

I think you understand Arabic better, don't you?

Clearly evident you are not in a hurry for possession and just enjoying plight of others :)

This shows you may not even actively participate in society related problems but will enjoy it and support builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian28
    So, are you justifying the delayed possession of all these so called "big" projects ? And is "rate" only the important factor for deciding RE purchase ?

Man, am too thinking of launching such a grand project soon in Pune..in the well developed, sophisticated "outskirts" of Pune. Am just accumulating money now :o... :D

Well, delay in project or possession is something which is beyond our control. If you read ICRA report on TLD, you will understand that. At least TLD people are saying possession in Sept 2015. For some projects in Pune builders are asking for 3 years for possession. See Amanora towers, they started booking last year but possession is 2018. As we all know Amanora tower rate is @10,000 psf, which means a 1000 sqf flat will cost 1.2cr min. Still people invested in it and ready to wait for 5 years. Can anybody guarantee that two towers will be completed in 2018? Of course not, both are 45 flr towers. Buyers even don't know whether there is permission to build 45 ft tower.

I am justifying the delay (Phase II only), but we should take it positively. Even tough the possession is delayed by a year, it's good for us. We shall have more facilities and options then Phase I buyers. College across road is starting this summer, already installed near college. We shall see more progress in upcoming years.

Those who's looking for early possession with budget of 40-50 lacs will not go to TLD, but is there any good option for him/her to buy flat within the same budget? Those who are talking about the delay not taking any action but fighting with other buyers here. How many of you have checked the agreement? Where it's written that developer shall provide 9% interest on amount? Anybody read that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NishantB007
    the project is not only based on low rate, you have to see the proximity of the project as its close to camp, swarget etc, its a township not 3-4 building society so keeping all the points in mind i have done booking.....

as stated by you you are planing of launching a grand project, please go ahead and launch and finish it in the timeline and then blame others.... lets see how much u can achieve,

remember pointing fingers to others is really easy....

Dude, from whatever info I have, PRA is really a shady group and if they deliver as promised, it will be a miracle. My best wishes with you.

Psssst - Would just appreciate, if you postpone your praise flowering on the builder post the delivery of the project, as promised. As then, we all would join you in singing n dancing :D
    CommentQuote
  • Let us wait then until the phase 1 is delivered, we will invite you for celebration...

Originally Posted by Indian28
    Dude, from whatever info I have, PRA is really a shady group and if they deliver as promised, it will be a miracle. My best wishes with you.

Psssst - Would just appreciate, if you postpone your praise flowering on the builder post the delivery of the project, as promised. As then, we all would join you in singing n dancing :D
    CommentQuote
  • My mistake, I should have typed in Arabic for you :D

Originally Posted by NishantB007
    Joke of the Day from Bailout...... ha ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • And you forgot to mention Walton Street Capital affiliation ;)

Mentioning this for marketing purpose is good, but when the project is extensively delayed, all these names dont matter much because you lose all the excitement of owning a flat.

Originally Posted by Riddhiman

PRA or no PRA--- doesn't matter.

VASCON like Contractor is building the project... so quality of construction will be good at The lake district. You can see the flat yourself. It has a building ready. Quality is good.(dont compare it with a 90 lakh marvel flat).

BDP is planning it-- so, campus planning will as well be top-notch.

Getting above two critical positives at a competitive price makes some people TLD buyers.

If you feel-- delay in phase 1 or 2, is going to take away the pluses of this project-- then think calmly.

Which project built (launched in last 4 years) of (minimum size 40 acres) is not delayed? If you have a few names, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess u r master in Arabic and English hence please comment in Arabic and translate in English too.... now i have take Arabic classes also from you....

My mistake, I should have typed in Arabic for you :D
    CommentQuote
  • Next time I visit Dubai, I'll definitely give you some personal coaching in English and Arabic :)

Btw I'm glad my flat is not in C10 bldg and definitely not on 7th floor. :)

I dont want to mention the flat number here.

I guess u r master in Arabic and English hence please comment in Arabic and translate in English too.... now i have take Arabic classes also from you....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BailOut
    Next time I visit Dubai, I'll definitely give you some personal coaching in English and Arabic :)

not on 4th Floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mirage
    not on 4th Floor

hmm i knew u r also in C10. No wonder u r patting each others back & liking each others post ;)

Good for me, not my bldg :) Irritating neighbors is last thing I want after spending so much time & money. Enjoy each others company.
    CommentQuote
  • U r most welcome buddy sorry i don't know to call u guy or a girl because you are not given your identity here as you are trying to play smart by not giving name, may be there is something wrong in you so you are not comfortable in giving your identity to others, any ways who cares about you or about you building number or about your flat number, come to Dubai i will i will give you a good hospitality treatment Atithi Devo bhav.

I am not glad nor unhappy by knowing that u r not in my building, I am only happy that i am a part of TLD.

Next time I visit Dubai, I'll definitely give you some personal coaching in English and Arabic :)

CommentQuote
  • Before judging others you have to know yourself better, always remember when you point out one finger towards others you have 3 fingers pointing yourself.... so we know who is irritating you or us...... :bab (24)::bab (24):

hmm i knew u r also in C10. No wonder u r patting each others back & liking each others post ;)

Good for me, not my bldg :) Irritating neighbors is last thing I want after spending so much time & money. Enjoy each others company.
    CommentQuote
  • Again mahan funda from you ... pls keep it to yourself ... may be u need them more ;)

Btw read forum rules ... sharing personal information is prohibited.

You can continue singing praises for this builder while other buyers are not for some serious reasons and you already know them :)

Construction of your building has not even started and you are already feeling proud ... still a long way to go mate ... hope you keep the same enthusiasm for the next few yrs before u eventually get possession :P

Before judging others you have to know yourself better, always remember when you point out one finger towards others you have 3 fingers pointing yourself
    CommentQuote