Last updated: September 5 2016
813 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Lake District Pra Realty Kondhwa Budruk Pune

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
    Opppssss......

That is really bad news..... hope at least they will keep this dates....

i have heard from phase 1 people that the progress is really good on site and they will get the keys of their flats from Mar 2013...

hoeing for the best results..
    Initially possessions for Phase I were promised in mid 2012, then Diwali 2012, then Dec 2012, now March 2013 ... Dont be surprised if the possession dates change again PRA is a disaster.

Btw where are botanical gardens, swimming pools, other amenities? What will Phase I buyers do after getting possession?

Comment

If they say 1st quarter 2013 - safe to assume it will be 1st half 2014 for all the things to come up and be ready for use.

some one said ---- 'searching' is over but 'waiting' has started- when he booked a flat.

Comment

What I had placed the bet on --
        1. Township concept looked decent
        2. Taking by the PSF cost - and applying ever rising inflation/labor/construction material cost, its not overly priced look anywhere in Pune. The big BUT.. is if they execute things on time. Prices should shore relatively faster and if the 1st phase people give a Thumbs Up!!
        3. Overall its risky .. could have easily gone for a normal non-township project and avoid all this commotion. "Wagholi - Kolte Patil IVY was in my top list" :-( its already upped by 150psf and they more or less stick to the dates.

AK

Comment

Wagholi and Yeolewadi are two different ends of the city. Did you not have fixed location in mind while booking a flat?

Comment

Originally posted by NishantB007 View Post
            PRA would not like to see those who move in the 1st phase after possession - come calling with a list of complaints about the quality of work inside/outside the building, maintenance issues, upkeep of the compound etc.
            yes very true the boost will come after phase 1 handover...... and that will happen in March to May 2013 which is confirmed.....
            Lets see how is the progress till May 2013 and how many towers are ready for possession in Phase I

about the complaints of phase 1 buyers then those are already taken care and all phase 1 buyers in constant touch with PRA with the progress and amendments in the construction so i dont think there will be lots of complaints...
            Did people not complain about botanical gardens, swimming pools, rain water harvesting, sport amenities, club house, internal tar roads, etc. Will this all be ready by May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BailOut View Post
              Lets see how is the progress till May 2013 and how many towers are ready for possession in Phase I

Did people not complain about botanical gardens, swimming pools, rain water harvesting, sport amenities, club house, internal tar roads, etc. Will this all be ready by May 2013
              Well, let me urge all the buyers of TLD to get together and form a team to take up matters concerning phase 1 with the PRA.

Amenities -gardens, pools will be required for any meaningful stay in such a huge township located 9 km away from Camp.

Tar roads, water, adequate lighting in the campus, security guards, well maintained parking areas, common areas, lifts, trash bins, garbage management systems including garbage separation centres are utmost essentials - Ask before even thinking of taking possession,

Builders don't care when possession is transferred. monthly maintenance cost is on the builder till possession is handed over.

So - Confirm by personal visits and check each and every item before taking possession. dont hesitate to make a few personal visits even during odd hours to see the functioning of all such essentials. Else one will end up making several call/trips to builder's office requesting for such basic things.

East Avenue ("EA") is a good example for all The lake district buyers.

Since EA is not approved, booking amount paid by investors is a interest free deposit. PRA is giving option of withdrawal after some deduction. So, it tells all of you - that PRA will do all it takes to give the semi finished possession and never listen later. No matter how honest the need of the buyer is for that amenity - they will quote fake instances, rules, agreement clauses etc and won't do anything.

All builders are doing it. Builders are rotten lot amongst all businessmen. PRA has to deliver on amenities as well to appear and be different.

So- confirm before even thinking of taking possession. Amenities are bieng paid for in the price of the flat.

Super built area cost means - payment for all these items have been made.

So - builder will not do a favor by giving all the amenities with the flat. rather it is builder's duty to give all these with the flat's possession.

Hope smart people will be watchful enough before taking possession when so many are desperate to take possession of their flat in the lake district.
              Last edited by Riddhiman; January 6 2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

i am a senior citizen - my son is out of india - how can i ask PRA to do all this.

Will they (PRA) accept?

What if they (PRA) refuse to provide any amenities?

What if they push me to pay by invoking that interest clause to force me taking the possession?

Will they (PRA) not trouble me later?

Any advice from Seniors like Realacres ji, Vaibhav ji, Mango ji, Compu ji and all others will be helpful. Thanks.

Genuinely keen to stay but cant fight with PRA like people.

And thanks Riddhiman ji - please share your views on how to proceed. i liked your post.

Comment

i am not taking anything away from the project. it is good once completed. But can seniors on this forum help regarding the points mentioned in the Riddhiman's post on amenities etc. they are a genuine concerns of a buyer. But how to get them from PRA is another concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixitawasthi View Post
                    i am a senior citizen - my son is out of india - how can i ask PRA to do all this.

Will they (PRA) accept?

What if they (PRA) refuse to provide any amenities?

What if they push me to pay by invoking that interest clause to force me taking the possession?

Will they (PRA) not trouble me later?

Any advice from Seniors like Realacres ji, Vaibhav ji, Mango ji, Compu ji and all others will be helpful. Thanks.

Genuinely keen to stay but cant fight with PRA like people.

And thanks Riddhiman ji - please share your views on how to proceed. i liked your post.
                    If you are a senior citizen, we should be addressing you as 'Sir' & absolutely no need for you to call us by ji.

The prob faced by you is quite common one in Pune, where son is abroad & senior citizens need to run behind builders.

This is how you can proceed :-

> Confirm if the agreement mentions the said agreement. If it is part of the agreement, then builder has to provide it at all costs under MOFA.

> If you have consulted property lawyer, good, if not do hire one & see the provisions where buyer can claim damages in case of non-compliance of the builder. Also do check the loopholes where builder can shed off his responsibility.

> In the meantime, contact existing PRA buyers like the ones here on IREF, & have a meeting between you all. Once a group is formed & issues of lawyer verified, speak about the same in a group with the builder. Ensure to get everything in writing from the builder. If he is not ready, consider he is not sincere.

> Once you all feel that builder is not sincere, you can file a case against the builder in consumer forum.

* PS:- I don't know agreement clauses, nor penalty incase of cancellations. If you all want to continue in the project, my suggestion would be to wait till you get possession of flat from builder & then fight against the builder. Don't let the possession of the flat hang mid-air because of early decision to take up the fight. Always remember sir, first make your interests secure & then fight. This is the same policy of the builders which they do against humble buyers.
                    Last edited by realacres; January 6 2013, 10:36 PM.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by BailOut View Post

FYI ... new date for Phase I possession is July 2013 (again this is tentative) Perhaps it may extend to Diwali 2013.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X